It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama losing it ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Check this out guys

Obama is losing it ? Signs of mental illness ?

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TheBorg]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Personally i think all leaders are like this, so why should obama be different. Bush was way of the scale for it.

All leaders are like this, and i think the societies and groups they join make them more big headed.

Like how David Beckham was only good for man utd, but was rubbish everywhere else. He like all these people join these groups, and it all gets to your head.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalker_

It's OK. Nothing to worry about. Like most politicians, he's a sociopath/psychopath & this is normal behavior. Traditionally, people of this type possess HUGE egos, tend to be control freaks, narcissistic, crave the limelight & attention, & will always strive to remain in positions where they can be stroked, & often.

No, but seriously. There are a couple of psychologists who did a study & published an artical about politicians being sociopaths/psychopaths & backed it up quite nicely. I'll see if I can find it, then I'll post for your reading enjoyment.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think anyone who gets into any position and gets high in free masons or what ever, will have a massive god like ego.

Its the way all of them are, but of course most do not show this in public.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
delete mods cannot get videos to work

[edit on 12-4-2010 by allprowolfy]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The job of president is stressful. I'm sure there are days when it seems he is at his wits end -- or losing it. But if Obama is losing it, GW Bush never even had "it" to lose....so Obama is still ahead of the game.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No we dont want him to lose it -- atleast not yet, let a few more Americans lose everything first - and then surprise him - since he along with all of Wall Street and all of Washington DC didnt see this crisis coming - what makes you think they will see the 100 million man Army that is rising against them... naw, they didnt see the biggest financial blunder - makes you think they will spot when they went to far...?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
yeah right...here is the authoratative and trusted website from where this came from...

pajamasmedia.com...

pillars of truth and fairness...NOT!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well, so much for finding THAT article! I googled 'politicians are sociopaths' an a whole slew of websites came up with several articles about that, but not the professional one I am remembering. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalker_

I read in a book once that listed the different probable mental illnesses of different Presidents. There has not been a single President that did not express some kind of mental illness.. I actually think it's a prerequisite for the job, who in their right mind would want it? Exactly.. someone.. not in their right mind..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think that President Obama is very arogent and is also getting irritated with the people of the country who are questioning everything he is doing. I also believe he thinks he is doing the right thing, but fails to understand that what he sees as the right thing is not necessary the correct action for the country, as there are alot of things that are going to go very wrong. If you watch him now when the questions about his policies come up and they mention a commentary from someone he does not like, he gets very upset.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

yes Obama "has it", if "has it" means the WORST PRESIDENT EVER.
then yes he totally has it.

top topics

join