It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHL Playoffs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Now i'm starting to get a bit worried about Montreal. 0 goals in the 1st two games is not good. I just hope Cammalleri can start putting up some points. You hate to place that much on 1 player but he is the man who needs to get it started.
He was a favorite of mine when he played for the Kings and I know he can get back on track.

The Sharks/Hawks series is a bit surprising so far. Not good losing both games at home for San Jose. The one thing I keep thinking about is what Joe Thornton said when being interviewed after eliminating Detroit. The reporter asked him if the Sharks were now satisfied with beating the Red Wings and making it to the Conference finals for the first time in club history and he said "Yes, we're very satisfied." Well, they look like a team that lost it's hunger.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Good comeback game for the Habs. It's a series again.

Hopefully they can win the next one and make it a best two of three.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Indeed. Hopefully the Hab's can make another win a blowout and I think we shall have a great 3 games left.

It's so much better when it's not so one sided for sure.

GO LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The magical run is over.

See you next year, Habs! Thanks for a great run.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
The magical run is over.

See you next year, Habs! Thanks for a great run.

That was a great run and I was really hoping they had another comback up their sleeves but it was not to be.

The question now is: Can Philly do much more than just show up to the rink against Chicago? I'll be disappointed if it's a quick finals.

Another thing I was thinking about last night. Where have the OT games been this year? It seemed like every other game in the reg season went to OT but I don't think there has been 1 OT game since the 1st round...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join