It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHL Playoffs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Leafs in 6 what?

Generations? :bash:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c6e4a27d64b.jpg[/atsimg]

Go Habs Go!!!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Duplicate post to correct Gools.

Leaves in 6 what??

Generations??

Go Habs!!!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have it on good authority that the Leafs are recruiting the following:

Gump Worsley
Bobby Bauer
Dickie Duff

How can they not win!!!:shk:

GO LEAFS!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
!!! YES WE CAN !!!

Habs just won !!!!

Incroyable !!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Great interview by PK Subban at the end of the game. He is so poised on and off the ice. Love the way he owned up to his mistakes and didn't lose confidence in himself.

Down to a three game series. Time to steal one in Pittsburgh.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Huge game 7 tonight. Lets see if the Habs and do it again and take down the defending champs.

I want to see a Bruins/Habs Conference final.

San Jose/Chicago will be a good series and I think it all depends on if the Sharks tank (no pun intended).

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anjin

I am gonna be glued to my set tonight for sure.
It would be a pretty big thing for them to put Washington AND Pittsburgh out.
Vancouver is out so all I have left is Montreal.
GO HABS!!!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I love an underdog, especially when a team comes along and shows that the regular season is just a qualifying session. If they win tonight then I can see them in the finals.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Boston and the Flyers are so banged up right now I don't see either of them beating the winner of this game 7. The Habs or the Pens would have a relatively easy path to the Final.

I know the Habs are going to do it. I just have a feeling. All the pressure is on the Pens and the Habs are loosey goosey.

Elliotte Friedman said on HNIC Live Online today that if he had to bet he'd take Halak over Fleury in a one game winner take all. I hope he's right.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by TheComte]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yay, the Habs did it! And relatively easily as well. And Philly beat Boston to force a game seven in that series. That's great for the Habs who have time to rest up some bodies.

I have to say that the path to the Final could be pretty easy from here on in. Both the Bruins and the Flyers are hurting worse than the Canadiens right now.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
GO HABS GO

3 days off before next game is a good thing, players will have time to heal scars before taking on the Bruins (IMO). I predict a Habs win in 5 games! Halak is hot, Cammalleri, Gionta and Gomez plays great hockey and Markov may be coming back. The future looks bright ! Can't wait until next game !!!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

I think the Bruins are toast. How do you go up 3-0 then end up being forced into a game 7?
Their confidence has to be at an all time low right now and I think Philly knows it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Feel Like '93. Go Habs!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Now if you start bringing up 93 then i'm gonna have to root against the Canadiens.

Sincerely,

A Kings fan

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
reply to post by TheComte

Now if you start bringing up 93 then i'm gonna have to root against the Canadiens.

Sincerely,

A Kings fan

Just go with it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A collapse of epic proportions by Boston. Up 3 games to none in the series, then up 3-0 in game 7, and they lose.

Wowzers.

The Bruins and their fans will never live this one down. Can't wait to hear what Cherry has to say about it.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Boston # the bed.

End of story.

Bring on Philly!

Go Habs Go!!!

[edit on 5/14/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In the east we have the #7 going against the #8 seed and in the west we have the #1 and #2 seeds going at it. What an odd year it's been.

I'm picking San Jose vs Montreal in the finals.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Not the start the Habs were looking for. I hope they can pick it up for game 2. I won't be pretty if they're down two games heading back to Montreal.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Not the start the Habs were looking for. I hope they can pick it up for game 2. I won't be pretty if they're down two games heading back to Montreal.

After what they've already accomplished in the first 2 rounds I wouldn't count them out even if they were down 3-0. Philly is no Washington or Pittsburgh.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join