It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMBSHELL – Whistle Blower Comes Forward With Solid Proof The Price Of Gold And Silver Is Being Ma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

BOMBSHELL – Whistle Blower Comes Forward With Solid Proof The Price Of Gold And Silver Is Being Manipulated By Major Financial Institutions

theeconomiccollapseblog.com

For a long time many of us have had very serious suspicions that the prices of gold and silver were being highly manipulated. But now, thanks to the mind blowing testimony of one very brave whistle blower, the blatant manipulation of the world gold and silver markets is being blown wide open.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Greed, corruption, whistle blower, attempted murder, lost evidence, what more could you ask for? It's almost as if this story was taken from a science fiction novel, but it wasn't, it's REAL!

I'm still having trouble believing that this actually happened. This story has to be spread far an wide before it's covered up. This has the potential to put the final nail in the coffin for our economy.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Theres going to be some very upset conservatives that have been scooping up gold left and right because conservative talk show hosts have been telling them to.

but who cares...con followers deserve to have their money ripped from them for trusting those shills.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Seriously? Breaking news? This is weeks old and there are at least three threads on the subject already. Search is your friend as they say.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Whoa, calm down, this was my first post on ATS. If it's deemed redundant, then I encourage the Mods to remove it. However, this story is best one I've seen so far of the issue (I've read four so far). Either way, this needs to be reiterated as much as possible because it has very serious implications.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I was planning on buying gold and silver..

what should we do then?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

You can still buy gold and silver.

One suggestion is to NOT buy a notion of gold or silver, which is essentially paper. Find a reliable dealer (possibly locally) where you can get tangible gold and silver coins.

If this story blows up and there is a call on all the gold and silver deposits, the value gold and silver are sure to skyrocket. Those holding physical gold and silver will most assuredly make tons of money.

In any case, it's always good to be in possession of precious metals as a hedge against massive inflation.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by djlaeon]

top topics

join