It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steorn Developing Solid-State Overunity Electromagnetic Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Irish company says they have a solid state (no moving parts) version of their "overunity" electromagnetic technology that is showing great promise and which is in process of being optimized by the Steorn Knowledge Development Base (SKDB), now open for general membership as of the beginning of April.
With this simplified and more practical design, Steorn expects the development to advance rapidly. Hence, the main focus of the SKDB will be on the solid state electromagnetic configuration of Orbo. The SKDB is an online collaboration environment designed to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and the further development of Orbo technology.

pesn.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's just such a back-and-forwards game with this company but despite all the knockbacks and false hopes I still keep coming back. God knows why. . . . perhaps because i'm a foolish dreamer and this is a technology that if workable could really improve lives for the better, especially in 3rd world countries.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
400+ dollars seems quite a leap of faith.

As they launch the developer site, steorn brings the term "solistate" into play for all of those who just won't join for an over-priced skdb about a bedini type system... what a bearden thing to do

Will wait for a siterip patiently.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

showing great promise

Isn't this the story of every over unity device, "showing great promise" but never delivering? How many times have we heard this, is it 3,761 or 3,762?

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me 3,762 times, I should probably start thinking about getting a brain transplant for a model that works better.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yes, a very beautiful Tom Bearden concept indeed, it is a pity his Motionless Electromagnetic Generator is so difficult to make practical because it makes so many fierce self-reactive waveforms and yet abhors reactive loads that could be used to tap energy off of it. The Orbo Solisate must be motionless but not utilizing the AB effect. The cleverness of the Orbo is using magnets and their attraction to ferrite cores, then using just enough current in toroidal coils around the ferrite cores to "hide them" from the magnets as they rotate near them to avoid lockup. One will have to look into what can be achieved with this basic approach that doesn't involve moving magnets. Don't give up! Research and Experiment- our future depends on it!

top topics

join