It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

star wars is apparently fact not fiction or so says this website

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
reply to post by Flatfish

can you direct me to site about these "terra papers"? ive become very interested in science fiction

yeah i agree with flatfish, sounds like the terra papers, which is a great read, but not sure if i believe it or (was terra papers writtent before start wars??) kinda ties up the Annunkai stories quite well though !

heres the link for the PDF for the terra papers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/4/10 by Smiler74]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Many people have talked about the fact that Star Wars is based on The Orion Wars that happened tens of thousands of years ago. Like 60,000 years, I think. Wilcock has talked about it, too, I'm pretty sure.

Bringers of the Dawn talks about it, one place to start:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
would anyone who believes in this please tell us why and bring up some evidence on the truth of the matter?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Nobody believes this, what is this doing in philosophy and medtaphysics? Better yet what is this doind on ATS? Do you really need someone to tell you that starwars was a fictional movie and you can find pretty much any theory on the internet?

LMFAO That has to be the most ridiculous statement ever ha ha
You may want to do a little research before your next one

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i wonder whats the christian perspective on this issue?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Heres something that may keep you interested for a while debunking explain these.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

i would watch your video but my connection is very slow can you link some reading instead?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
yeah, i think there's some truth to it.

Jedi - aka - djedi. Maybe look up the djed pillar used in ancient malta and egypt. type of energy device.

leia's hair looks a lot like the 'lady of elche' statue. = an ancient priestess?

anakin , anakim?

and just generally, as far is the force is concerned, i believe this is a reference to what the chinese call 'chi energy'. they use this energy field to heal the sick - by calling on positive energy, light, etc. it's used in acupuncture too. the body has its own energy field.

also qi masters use this force and stretch out their hands to direct energy at someone to heal them. similar to how yoda tells luke to 'use the force' to lift the ship out of the water. maybe google some cool utube vids of qi gong masters 'using the force'. close to what the 'jedi' do.

actually, i think the force and the jedi is a code for et religion. believe in the 'force' and positive energy and its use, etc. might be what ets have for religion - ...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

i never thought of it like that im skeptical though with all these energy fields and what not
and i would youtube but i got an awful internet connection
can you direct me to some reading instead?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i suppose there could be some trut to the star wars films but i doubt anything mystical

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

i do recommend you google and youtube chinese qi gong masters as there's some really cool stuff on video - a matter of whether you believe your eyes or not really.

as for reading, i haven't read much on the chinese side of things, but the book 'shaman, healer, sage' -probably avail. from amazon.com, is about sth american (inca) shamans, and healers, and they talk of being able to see 'rivers of light' on people and on the earth. These 'rivers of light' when drawn, actually correspond to the chinese acupuncture meridians on the human body - so apparantly hte sth american shamans can see the meridians that the chinese use.

i have seen some western scientific corroboration of this energy field but i would have do look up a lot of things to find it... i can never remember where ive seen stuff.

perhaps this force is also what the indian yoga masters try to use...i dont know much about yoga though.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by rapunzel222]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by supaflydude
I believe it was inspired by The Hidden Fortess. C3PO and R2D2 are based on the two peasants and many parts of the story are similar.

You are right, "The Hidden Fortress" was a major inspiration for the plot of Star Wars, and Lucas has always been very quick to admit that he basically took the plot line of that movie and re-purposed it from Medieval Japan to a sci-fi milieu.

"Throne of Blood," also by Kurosawa, which someone else mentioned was a re-imagining of Macbeth in feudal Japan, much as his later film, "Ran" was a re-imagining of King Lear.

(Kurosawa's films "The Seven Samurai" and "Yojimbo" were remade in the West as the Westerns "The Magnificent Seven" and "A Fist Full of Dollars," respectively.)

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
well im shocked that people really believe this, but then again im not
so heres a question to you jedis and siths
why do you believe the word of jah?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
hello? jedis? siths?
someone bring me evidence that this is fact please

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join