It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

star wars is apparently fact not fiction or so says this website

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

George Lucas quite naturally believes that he wrote "Starwars", when, in reality, he was told telepathically what to write in the original first three Episodes (4-6), by the very "Force" to which the films refer, and was "forced" to make only episodes 4-6, first, as a very important step in the preparation of mankind for the long-awaited TRUTH, about the real reasons for human life on Earth ("what on earth am I doing here?"), the meaning of life and its purpose, contained in "The Way home or face The Fire", from which episodes 1-3 should have been made, as I did my best, frequently, to tell him.

Unfortunately George Lucas has exercised his "Free-will"; ignored me and made Episode 1 - "The Phantom Menace"; with arrogant actors who publicly ridicule the real message and the real fans, which undermines the original theme and Divine Message; contradicts it and is mere fiction (lies), telepathically fed to him by the Dark-side force (Satan), to try to confuse everyone and undo the good (God's) message contained in the earlier three films (Episodes 4-6). This is Satan's standard-practice and very predictable. He has done it with the Old Testament; New Testament and Koran and the three major religions who claim to be based on them.

Not understanding that he was being told telepathically, Lucas thinks that "Starwars" came from his imagination, which is a perfectly normal human reaction that many people have had over the centuries. Rudyard Kipling thought that he wrote "IF"; Oscar Wilde thought that he wrote "The Picture of Dorian Gray"; Joe Darion thought he wrote the words to "The Impossible Dream"; Steven Spielberg thinks he wrote "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and the list is endless.

Although "Starwars" (Episodes 4-6) is set as science-fiction and in a distant galaxy to make it entertaining, it actually refers to this galaxy and life on Earth.

There actually was a REAL star war thousands of human years ago, in this galaxy, on the "Morning Star" [Venus] (Revelation 12 v 7; 22 v 16; Isaiah 14 v 12 in the king James Authorised Version of the Bible [which was the ONLY translation worth reading until the new "King of kings' Bible" was completed]); (Koran sura 6:76 and 86:1-4) and you were ALL on the losing side.

It is IMPERATIVE that I say, at this point, that the "Star" of Bethlehem was a SPACESHIP and that God and Christ are aliens and the Books known to you as the Old Testament; New Testament and Koran are NOT religious Books in the way that you all think of religion today. These Books are a guide/map sent by the "Force" from the Morning Star and which have been taken and used; abused and mis-interpreted by the various Religious Organisations for their own material benefit.

In the film, "O.B.1 - Kanobi" tells Luke Skywalker about the "Force" and describes it as a good energy field that gives a JEDI his power and which surrounds us, penetrates us and binds the galaxy (Universe in reality) together ("love thy neighbour") and he goes on to say that it is created by all Living things and that Life makes it grow, which is repeated later on by YODA.

In fact, the "Force" Itself is the source and Creator of Life and it is Love (not sex) that makes it grow. This small mistake about the creation of Life and the "Force" is the only mistake that O.B.1 and YODA make and everything else that they say about the "Force" and how to use it are perfectly correct.

O.B.1 tells Skywalker that he must learn The Way of the "Force" and how to use the "Force" so that he can help others and Luke replies that he has work to do and that he hates evil, but there is nothing he can do about it, which reflects and symbolises almost everyone on Earth's attitude and reply.

Once Luke has lost his human family and all his material possessions, which are the things that bind him to the Earth and he has "nothing to lose" except his human life, he decides to learn to "use the Force" and fight to put the world right, symbolising what the Disciples did (Luke 18 v 28-30).

The demonstration, where O.B.1 tells the storm-troopers that they do not need to see Luke's identification and that he can move along and go about his business demonstrating that the "Force" can have a strong effect on the weak-minded, actually works, but it works telepathically via the "Force", not with spoken words. It is done with words in the film because it cannot be shown telepathically on a film-screen.

The coffee-bar full of weird creatures symbolises many of the places you have been yourselves, full of "creatures of the night", not all of whom are really bad, but where some boast of their evil deeds and fighting ability and who pick fights with you for no reason.

Luke starts to learn to use the "Force," firstly trying to use his human eyes, then later whilst wearing a helmet with the "blast-shield" down (Ephesians 6 v 17) so that he cannot see, symbolising "blind-faith".

you can find much much more here jahtruth.net...

ats i have a question does anyone actually believe this??? i certainly hope not this is incredibly insane however the metaphors do make some sense i say SOME and only some the rest i view as crazy mumbo jumbo mystic garbage if people are actually believeing this then why???

anyway i did enjoy all the star wars films and im not knocking it at all

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I cant say its a hoax, but I have wondered how could the EARTH HAVE built up a SPACE FORCE w/o anyone knowing bout it. Were did the soldiers come from: FAKED MASS SOLDIER DEATHS- CLONES- TESTUBE BABIES?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nobody believes this, what is this doing in philosophy and medtaphysics? Better yet what is this doind on ATS? Do you really need someone to tell you that starwars was a fictional movie and you can find pretty much any theory on the internet?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You must understand for a lot of people is linkin Star Wars to our past a mental disease. So this madness goes boldly where no mentaldisorder has gone before

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Isn't the force concept a concept from the middle east? I remember hearing about it being a part of one of the religions over there.

Also I don't know it may just be me, but when this part comes up.

he was told telepathically what to write in the original first three Episodes (4-6), by the very "Force" to which the films refer, and was "forced" to make only episodes 4-6,

It kind of just throws a bit of a red flag up for me. Not to disrespect the OP, but just saying.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

thank you!!! i dont know what zaigers problem is but hes tracking down all my threads and just outright attacking them he is worse than donny 4 million

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

Whatever is, may have been, or will be the truth, I still like the Jedi Code.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Considering that Lucas used many metaphors from everything from Christianity to old Greek folk lore, it isn't surprising that some people think this as fact. Lucas had help from the works of Carl Jung as well as Joseph Campbell, who had a very close connection to Lucas while he was writing the screen plays for the original trilogy.

However,

Star Wars is a work of fiction, with many themes and metaphors that ring to the core of human consciousness. The Force, or the Christ Consciousness, or the Universal Energy, or whatever, I believe is a very real thing, however, for these people to go out and say that Lucas was actually making a documentary edges closer to the realm of mental illness and an inability to separate fact from fiction.

I would suggest that the ATS'ers interested in this topic go read "The Hero's Journey" and anything Carl Jung wrote, because many of the themes ring throughout the Star Wars series. It is also common knowledge that Lucas "borrowed" themes from the Ring Cycle Opera by Richard Wagner, as is evident from the film score that John Williams composed...or...ahem...borrowed.

Good find. Do I believe what they are saying? Absolutely not. Do I think that many of the themes in Star Wars relate to the human condition? Yes.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
OK. The thread is not about members. It's about *drum roll please*...

...star wars is apparently fact not fiction or so says this website.

If you have nothing to add to the topic at hand...move along. Many other subjects to opine upon.

See a problem? Alert it to the staff.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

You should check out Throne of blood, it was a Japanese movie that was a major inspiration for star wars.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

ok mods your right i apoligize and retract my bad remarks

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i saw throne of blood on ifc im pretty sure it was a japenese take on hamlet not star wars

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
reply to post by revmoofoo

thank you!!! i dont know what zaigers problem is but hes tracking down all my threads and just outright attacking them he is worse than donny 4 million

NP brother. I for one would like your post to be true (though let's face it, it probably isn''t) because it would allow me to live out every Jedi fantasy I've ever had!
lol And lets not forget the Lightsaber...which I'd probably kill myself with in about 5 minutes.

Rev

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by truthseeker1984

You should check out Throne of blood, it was a Japanese movie that was a major inspiration for star wars.

I will certainly do that Zaiger. I know that Lucas got a lot of inspiration from The Seven Samurai as well. I'm a new fan of Kurosawa films. Is Throne of Blood one of them?

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Personally, I think that "Star Wars" is nothing more than George Lucas's version of the "Terra Papers."

If you haven't read them then you won't understand what I'm talking about. Whether true or not, the "Terra Papers" by Robert Morning Sky is a very good read and tells a story almost identical to the Lucas trilogy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join