It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you taking the 5th ammendment on your Census..?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I feel bad but mine was filled in and sent. My sister is disabled and we didnt want census workers coming around bothering us.

I wasnt even thinking about the fact it was giving a fellow American (not an agent of the nwo, but a fellow American) a job if only temporary to come to my house and check.

We filled in human, too, btw.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You know there are over 20 million illegal households in America, so thats about what 3 percent baked into the cake that wont lick the icing. so any numbers they come up with will be a flawed guess at best.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It is only necessary for democrats to fill out the census. Republicans and conservatives will just be rounded up for internment camps so they need not apply.

conservativeamericannews.com...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by 12GaugePermissionSlip]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why are you lying? There is no such question on the Census form. You didn't see that on your form so there is no other deduction other than you are lying to cause unrest or to compel others to commit an illegal act by not returning the census form. I am pretty sure it is a violation of T&C to coerce other users to break the law and I know it is against the T&C to post information that you know to be false.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
got my 3rd finally filled out number in household, ethnicity, and age thats all they need to know

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

You might want to take another look. Question number 39 does indeed deal with plumbing appliances, such as toilets...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i never got a census form...
what should i do???

i see no reason not to comply so I tend to...

i know it may be common knowledge, but I don't watch tv or read newspapers...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I only filled out the number of people in the household & didn't answer the race questions. I did get another census form in the mail a few days later, which said in bold letters to fill it out & mail it in TODAY.
Now, if I could just remember where I put it ....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

I guess you didn't get counted the first time, so they didn't acknowledge you this time either. You should go straight to Obama's office and demand that you be counted or else they're discriminating against you!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

WHAT is the beef with the Census?

If you listen quietly....you can hear the faint hymns of Glen Beck as people march to his wondrous melodic BS.

Glen Beck has bet going GA GA over the Census for months. Much of the Fear is coming from him.

It's not like the government can't get info from you anyway...to those who are being defiant and fighting the gooberment by not filling out the census forms.

Ever heard of the Patriot act???

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is the 5th amendment applicable here? I mean, the 5th protects you from self-incrimination. Is there any questions on the census that would incriminate you? Likely not!

my 2-cents

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Don't you know? Here on ATS all you have to do is say _______ is unconstitutional and name some ammendment and boom you will have flocks of people jumping on the band wagon.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Why are you invoking your constitutional rights under the 5th amendment for a question about the number of toilets in your house?

What crime have you commited? Are you a toilet thief?? maybe an ass bandit?

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.[1]

maybe you're just paranoid... like all the rest of the members on ATS... that's right... I said it!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by damwel

You might want to take another look. Question number 39 does indeed deal with plumbing appliances, such as toilets...

It's my mistake, my apologies AE. I knew there was no long form but apparently the ACS is required to be filled out if you receive it. How many rooms in your home are toilets is a question. Damn they will just destroy my rights with that info.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

the more information you give - the more they have to oppress you with.
and dont think that isnt their goal, check out the laws they are passing. and why are you on my Troll list - are you a troll....? your shift must have just came on. well you got a lot to troll me over troll better get to work. I had two cups of coffee this morning - and the brain cells are in hyperdrive.
cuz, it was good~

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
well a friend of mine name White, otherwise known as "Tator" got arrested some twenty plus years ago, and when he was arrested he said he had a nick name or alias. when he got pulled over for DUI, the cop asked him about his alias TatorSalad. that is why you dont give them information. after all how many secure databases are there... NONE, not as long as people like me live anyway. if its digital, its done... we got easter eggs in everything. you name it we got it covered. and if you have a accounting software package - well your feeding their servers so dont lie on your taxes they know. but its all top secret until they want to put you in the headlines to detract from whats really going on - they need a sacrafice - you just hope it aint you.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

the more information you give - the more they have to oppress you with.
and dont think that isnt their goal, check out the laws they are passing. and why are you on my Troll list - are you a troll....? your shift must have just came on. well you got a lot to troll me over troll better get to work. I had two cups of coffee this morning - and the brain cells are in hyperdrive.
cuz, it was good~

"the more information you give - the more they have to oppress you with."

Information is a commodity in this day and age.... but there are plenty of sources other than your Census answers.

have you seen this?

spokeo

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anamnesis]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
well one that has went through some close scrutney and came out smelling of cinged hair. I can say with certanty it would have smelt of
burnt flesh if they had more information. so, if your guilty do us all a favor and turn yourself in. i on the other hand was innocent of what I was being investigated for. but that didnt stop the cops, they wanted me to be the person who done it~ wrong place - wrong time - wrong thing to wear - what I was told justified their inquiry but I wasnt guilty and I came close to being the defendant. so, I know the value of information... keep it from them.

oh, and in order for them charge you they will have to read you your maranda rights: You Have The Right To Remain Silent - thats the only legal advise I will ever give - keep your mouth shut~

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis
have you seen this?

spokeo

LOL @ that website. Aside from my name and address (which anyone can get from the phone book) they did not have one single piece of accurate information on me. I suppose I must be good at keeping my info. private.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Wait a minute....

You're doing comedian Ron White's stand-up routine!

Hijacking your own thread, now?

Tsk.
!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

Wait another sec....

Just caught on to this:

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
- are you a troll....?

Nope....but I AM rubber.

Bounce back. It was a pleasure.

[edit on 12 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>