It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Iran wants to destroy Israel and the world remains silent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
reply to post by skeptic_al

You had me until the last line. I appreciate your honesty but surely you're able to tell the different between a regular Jewish people and socopathic globalist zionist Jewish people, right? By saying that Hitler didn't get the job done, you're justifying the deaths of many innocents to nail the few corrupt.

It's tantamount to exterminating every single American to nail the corrupt and conspiring members of government/corporation/oligarchies.

The jews hold a giant stigma against the whole world - unfortunately for whatever reasons it has. maybe they want to be a world power...But their little country and little population prevents them

So in order to gain control they practice Black magic - If anyone thinks magic is fake then you should go re-educate yourself

Anyone ever heard of the Arts-goetia? The jewish people had a lot of access to Grimoires. It's passed down generation to generation. So besides armies and money...There is also sinister magic. The vatican has a lot of magikal books sealed away from all humanity

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingdom of darkness

I began studying Kabbalah (actual Kabbalah rather than the commercial fad). Would you consider Kabbalah a good start for understanding Jewish mysticsm?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

The jews hold a giant stigma against the whole world - unfortunately for whatever reasons it has. maybe they want to be a world power...But their little country and little population prevents them

So in order to gain control they practice Black magic - If anyone thinks magic is fake then you should go re-educate yourself

Anyone ever heard of the Arts-goetia? The jewish people had a lot of access to Grimoires. It's passed down generation to generation. So besides armies and money...There is also sinister magic. The vatican has a lot of magikal books sealed away from all humanity

The giant stigma evolved from the Phoenician takeovers of eastern Europe and Egypt from Sidon and Byblos and their expansions around the mediterranean to Carthage and Gades,Spain ca 1100.bC. In part due to the Ramses kings also for merging with them. Thus Egypt's downfall was invevitable while "Zeus's" plans were in effect such as pitting the Achaeans and Trojans against each other.

The next stigma was the 2500 year old lie about God that can easily be proven not only by the Bible but also from the Letter of Aristeas.

The new stigma is the Zionist regime of the German Jews better known as Ashkenazis that are headed by the Rothchilds,Warburgs,Oppenheimer's,Rockefellers and friends.

Israel does what the Rothchilds say which is why America does what Israel lobbys for.

PNAC members are the tools for Iraq,Iran,Afghanistan and 911 that has been planned for a long time. They appeared then suddenly disappeared as PNAC where Wolfowitz, Zoeller and Dick Cheney are also a part of.

Israel has not signed a nuclear pro-liferation treaty and this is also part of the reasoning for the puppet Obama to try to disarm nuclear opponents so that the Rothchilds and friends remain in control of nuclear weapons.

America contributed over 200 billion dollars "shown" on paper to Israels defensive buildup since they became a Zionist regime from World War II that robbed nations of money and land where the German Jews killed the Orthodox Jews or their own kind and blamed us or Hitler,their zionist stooge.

True,many of them are Satanists and evoke evil spirits to do their bidding along with Voodoo also and serve Satan or Lucifer who they will deny.

It is not that Israel will be attacked while the world is silent, but rather that their Zionist masters want them and the US to attack Iran while they try to keep the world silenced like 911.

Russia,China,America and Iran can compose an army of some 200 million or so people at will while they spend some 4% of their GDP on defence while Israel spends some 8% of their GDP for an army of 2 million people.

So who are the real terrorists in this World?

The Parents of Israel who steal,murder,plunder,extort and pillage us and have been ever since they stole King William Hess' money that belonged to his soldiers and Britain and pulled the wool over Britain with Napolean.

You can't even term those living things as psychopath, but reptillians is a good term as David Icke says.That star is more evil and powerful than you have any notion of.

You can't put a chain on the Rothchilds unicorn as you see Britains or Canadas' shields like Prince Charles who also serves the red dragon, but you can put the Rothchilds on a chain.

The Pit of The Calling in Kenya awaits them where Satan is Zealed and it's image with it's obsidian heart ripped out next to it.

Zoomed in.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClearJustMind
" Need I remind you of the 6 day war where they pounded the opponents into begging for mercy? They are not slobs. They are the modern day Spartans! If I were Israel I would just do what needs to be done and punch the bully in the face while they still can."

Are you referring to the "war" against Hezbollah? yes they beat them BUT look at the weapons and technology each side had.. Hezbollah had machine guns and RPGs and such whereas Israel had bloody tanks and stealth fighters and the whole lot. Point is its easy to beat someone when you have superior war technology and weapons.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

In that case..

I believe that would lead to full blown war.. aka WW3.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well Netanyahu, put your money where your mouth is and start the war with yourself and your family if you're hell bent on it. Using someone elses kids just seems like you're giving it lip service and you don't really mean it.

BTW, Netanyahu please stop hiding behind the Apache missle helicopters with Palastinians too. Meet them face to face and see things for yourself. See the seeds of hate you've sown and the destruction you've wreaked on a people.

I feel sad for the Israeli's. I'm sure many don't support Netanyahu. I'm sure many Israeli's want peace as much as the Palestinians. The govt's are just in the way I guess.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Albastion

at least Iran is letting inspectors check out the reactors and what not..

Israel is avoiding telling anyone about their nuclear weapons, and they refuse to sign the treaty.. I wonder who's more of a threat then? hmm..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Netanyahu and Ahmadinejad

for some reason they appear to me like a couple of half-smarts, trying to play Good Cop/Bad Cop

Something about their pantomime makes me suspect they invite each other to barbeque on the weekends

Probably godparents to each others kids

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemill

As far as everyone knows Iran doesnt have a deathwish, a strike against Israel would be cause of Irans fall, and very likely another world war.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakemill
reply to post by ClearJustMind

there are just so many people out there who think the world is a friendly place and big happy iran is just a helpless victim. this isnt a freaking reality TV show this is real life and those people are vicious. i guess there will always be the narrow minded in this world. root against israel, our only real ally in the region, and you are flat out insane

Neither is Israel a helpless victim in case you didn't notice. Israel has numerous nuclear sites and nuclear bomb weapons that they DO NOT ALLOW to be inspected or even acknowledge to the world. So Israel is just the same as they claim the Iranians to be.

Narrow-minded! Wow, you just generalized a country of people as vicious. Do you even know the history of why Iran feels the way they do? How the CIA and other influences destabilized Iran in the 50's and got their guy elected to run things. Open a history book and read.

For all the people here that support this war, you can probably still sign up with the Israeli army.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
Who cares about israel i hope iran whoops their a$$ usa should stay out of it just gonna cause more problems isreal is at teh center of the probs in the world today...there gonna start ww3 why blame iran for wanting to wipe those 2 faced bastards out

I agree with the above comment, thing is the US would get drawn into it with Israel, and at this point it would make matters much worse for the US millitary as they would be fighting on 3 fronts in the middle east

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
It's amazing how many anti-Semites come to this site.

just shut up and join a neo nazi party already.

you disgust me and MAJORITY of the world.

The rhetoric here is Anti-Zionist not Anti-Semitic. You should learn the difference between the two. It is foolish to think the Anti-Zionist movement disgusts the majority of the world, clearly they support it, as is displayed here.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum The truth is that if the world did become indifferent to Israel, it would be in no small part down to Netanyahu's actions. The man is a dangerous plonker &, like many other ME politicians, ought to be in jail.
Originally posted by DCPatriot
Bullsh*t! Where did all you Jew haters come from? Israel should do whatever they deem necessary to ensure that "NEVER AGAIN!" means what it says.
"Jew haters"? Ostensibly, here we have a fine example of somebody either with an inability to debate, or an agenda to derail debate. In what way does calling a single politician a plonker & also recognising that he's not the only one in the Middle East count as jew hating?
Personally I suspect simple kneejerk brainlessness on DCPatriot's part.
To be clear, I am 1/4 jewish & have relatives living in Israel. I have been there several times & speak to them fairly regularly. The best thing for a secure Israel, for a peaceful life for Israelis of all religions or none & whatever ethnicity, is a 2 state solution. This will be very difficult to achieve. It will be impossible while Israel is ruled by the likes of Netanyahu.
Ahmedinejad is a lunatic too, but he is not an idiot. He & his clerical bosses know full well that they cannot destroy Israel. What they are engaged in is the well established business of war by proxy. Obviously this needs to stop, but it wont so long as the USA continues to support Israel's illegal activities.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

these people have been fighting over this land since long before the british empire got involved !

but yes i do agree , britain and america are the worst things to happen to this planet !

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
What if he is right?

What if either Iran attacks Israel unilaterally, or by proxy (terrorists) with nukes and tens of thousands, or perhaps hundreds of thousands of Israelis die?

Well it's no skin off our nose is it? Maybe they'd actually be doing us a favour.

I really don't like this talk of "What if Iran nuked Israel" because there is no chance of that happening at all. Is there?

It's a bloody scam lets not forget that. The level of threat these guys represent to Israel while we're still friends with Israel is not worth considering.

But when you thumb your nose at us constantly as you do in Israel the possibility of losing our friendship because of your underhanded and evil ways comes ever closer.

And if that were to happen then perhaps we would be forced to re-evaluate any need to defend Israel from nuclear attacks, or not launch our own nuclear attacks against Israel.

Which if it was not "our friend" would most certainly be the enemy of the free world. Israel would the existential threat to our existence.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

I read that story yesterday...I was wondering if it was a smart move to remove as many people out of tehran as possible just incase there is an attack on the city..just a thought
I think some people are itching to pull the trigger

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadcalm
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

All this talk about Iran firing nukes at Israel is patently ridiculous. If you knew anything about Iran, and more importantly, their support for the Palestinian people, you would realize that Israel's close proximity to Gaza and the West bank would assure that Iran would never do any such thing.

In fact, one of the key reasons for Iran's dislike of Israel is the 40+ years of military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. Any who keep up on recent news from Israel will have read about a new law that will come into effect this week, a law that will allow the Israeli's to deport thousands of Palestinians from the West Bank...effectively stripping them of their land. It is the Israeli's deplorable treatment of the Palestinians that fuels Arab hatred, and the US's support for these horrible measures that drives a wedge between the Arab world and the West.

You know thats an interesting point. Netanutcase keeps complaining about Hamas fighters hiding behind civilians making it difficult for his IDF to shoot them. But in fact the ziobams have been hiding behind the Palestinians all this time. If Israel was a stand alone country far from anybody else then perhaps by now they would have been nuked by somebody.

If the Israelis insist on moving every last palestinian off the premises then it will make it more likely that israel will be attacked as collateral damage to non Israelis will be less.

When the palestinians start leaving Palestine in droves then the Israelis should start worrying

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
You know thats an interesting point. Netanutcase keeps complaining about Hamas fighters hiding behind civilians making it difficult for his IDF to shoot them. But in fact the ziobams have been hiding behind the Palestinians all this time.

And the poor Jews they've convinced to move there. They're literally using them as human shields and targets as justification for their actions.

Honestly nobody wants to hurt them either. We just need regime change in Israel.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

"It is our right and duty to insist that the nations of the world not return to showing the indifference that cost the lives of millions of victims.

Hm, I wonder if the world has shown indifference that cost the lives of millions of victims, but I can't darfurnitly say for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
What if he is right?

What if either Iran attacks Israel unilaterally, or by proxy (terrorists) with nukes and tens of thousands, or perhaps hundreds of thousands of Israelis die?

Just curious if anyone can honestly answer that question with an open mind.

Personally I don't believe Iran would be that stupid, or suicidal, but it is worth asking.

I can't help but wonder what the world would say or do if again massive numbers of Jewish people are eliminated.

That would be too awful to imagine. Unlikely but if it did happen Israel and it's allies would wipe any further risk out pretty quickly. I'd sign up to help them do it.
The truth of this world may have to be that every so called nation has the ability to strike nuclear. It maybe what truly makes us equal. 99% wont ever, the rest might every 100 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join