It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Netanyahu: Iran wants to destroy Israel and the world remains silent

page: 4
40
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Has anyone stopped to think why Israel is aggressive in some of your minds? They are surrounded by people who want to kill them and wipe them off the map, not my words.

Israel must now be stronger than ever before in their history. Iran and many other countries wish for their demise. How would you feel if every waking second of everyday someone threatened your life? Would you take it sitting down or would you too fight fire with fire?

A terrorist or Islamic Regime does not understand words. They only understand force! For some of you I read that you don't think Israel has what it takes to go it alone against Iran. Need I remind you of the 6 day war where they pounded the opponents into begging for mercy? They are not slobs. They are the modern day Spartans! If I were Israel I would just do what needs to be done and punch the bully in the face while they still can.

I am not calling for an occupation. I am calling for more or less a wake up call to Iran, and the rest of the thugs on the World stage. Israel will no longer be threatened and take it sitting down! It is long past due that Iran and it's dictators face a good old fashioned butt whooping!

The United States and every other developed country is fully aware of how strong Israel is and can be. For example; the Palestinians always seem to poke, poke, pick, snub, at Israel and Israel has to be begged by countries to not annihilate them! They are a beast and must be treated as such. This is another reason I say unleash the beast! Let them settle their affairs with Iran and anyone else who threatens them.

A sad but true fact in the World is that Pacifism does not work. It shows weakness and thugs prey on weakness. I was always taught to stand up for yourself and have some self respect. Israel has my full support and should get the blessing to do what it takes to destroy a menace to the World and the region.

This was my first post and I would also like to say hello!





posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What if he is right?

What if either Iran attacks Israel unilaterally, or by proxy (terrorists) with nukes and tens of thousands, or perhaps hundreds of thousands of Israelis die?

Just curious if anyone can honestly answer that question with an open mind.

Personally I don't believe Iran would be that stupid, or suicidal, but it is worth asking.

I can't help but wonder what the world would say or do if again massive numbers of Jewish people are eliminated.



[edit on 12-4-2010 by Fractured.Facade]



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Apparently, I can't point this out enough;

[The ONLY problem with Iran, is that our government is doing everything to scare the population. Actually, the best ALLY of the throw-back Mullahs in that country, is the hard-line Israelis government and the USA -- without our efforts, the people would have kicked out the fundamentalists from their government.
/b]
>> To back that up, the Bush administration was;
1) Still selling F-16 parts as late as 2007 and only stopped because people were making a fuss about it.
2) Was accused by Siebel Edmonds of getting them nuclear technology via A Q Khan in Pakistan.
3) Scaring the people just before the election where "I'm-mad-in-the-Head" won by the slimmest margin.

As the latest election brought more protests by Iranians, the US government stepped up talk about "bombing nuclear installations" and leaked "weapons movements for attacks" and financial support for anti-Iranian terrorists groups that happen to be connected to Al Qaeda.

>> It's all a big scam --- Hammas, Hezbollah, the Mossad and CIA -- they all justify their existence and support their child-molesting "tough guy" corrupt regimes by scaring the crap out of each other's countries and they all play the ends against the middle.

Iran/Contra was about Ollie North shipping weapons to the ANTI-WESTERN factions in Iran, and paying for it by shipping drugs to the US and supporting "Contras" in Latin America -- which was just a front for corporations trying to make sure Union leaders were dead and buried.

Palestine's REAL problem is that Israelis don't want to do dishes on the Sabbath -- it's basically like Mexico for the USA -- just a cheap source of labor. And when things get out of hand -- oh my, a new "drug war." If you legalized drugs, it would be hard to have a failing war on it, and to disenfranchise the people in Mexico... that's why it was so important that Bush flew down to Mexico and convinced them NOT to legalize drugs.

War is a racket.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
What if he is right?

What if either Iran attacks Israel unilaterally, or by proxy (terrorists) with nukes and tens of thousands, or perhaps hundreds of thousands of Israelis die?

Just curious if anyone can honestly answer that question with an open mind.

Personally I don't believe Iran would be that stupid, or suicidal, but it is worth asking.

I can't help but wonder what they world would say or do if again massive numbers of Jewish people are eliminated.



>> Here is why it won't happen:
1) Despite rhetoric, the Iranians are NOT suicidal.
2) Nukes can be traced back to the reactor -- so if they give terrorists weapons-grade Plutonium -- see line #1.
3) If the US or Israel blew up a reactor -- Russia is downwind.
4) China gets its oil from Iran -- we can't go to the bathroom these days without asking China if it's "OK."

Why the heck would Iranian Mullahs' want to get rid of Israel? It justifies the existence of the bearded men to the Iranian population that would prefer to wear blue jeans, drive fast cars, chase lose women and get plastic surgery.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A message from God :

My once chosen people... you have fallen and betray me to join Evil.
you have disobey my 10 Commandments by far...

I have saved your kind in the past with the 10 plagues of Egypt...
Shall the 10 plagues rise again for every Commandments broken...
This time it will not be the Egyptians who will be punish...
The fear and hatred in your hearts shall be cleared and Evil shall be destroyed.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 


I didn't ask why it wont happen, I am well aware of all of the reasons it wont.

I am asking, what if it did?

Also, I wouldn't rule out a staged attack blamed on Iran in order to instigate hostilities toward Iran... That is the least remote possibility.

What if you woke to news that Israel had been nuked tomorrow and that Iran was being blamed?



[edit on 12-4-2010 by Fractured.Facade]



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClearJustMind
Has anyone stopped to think why Israel is aggressive in some of your minds? They are surrounded by people who want to kill them and wipe them off the map, not my words.

...

A terrorist or Islamic Regime does not understand words. They only understand force!
...



>> No, all the military industrial complex understands is MONEY. People in American know bat squeeze about people in the middle east -- and we are informed by a media that has ads from Coca Cola and Monsanto selling us mercury-laced Corn Syrup and telling us that "Marijuana is bad for you, protect our children." Then letting in lead-painted toys for 6 years because it made money. Oh, yeah, and of course GM who makes a BUNDLE on the war. The Saudis own 22% of Fox News and about 25% of Disney.

Before we go blow some people up this time, let's STOP listening to the same sources who say; "the wake-up call could be a Mushroom Cloud."

First, we need to indict the war criminals from the LAST PHONY WAR -- that ought to be a rule before we listen to "they only understand force -- baby killers!" If you look at Iraq now -- the depleted Uranium is causing a LOT of dead babies, but Dubai gets really cheap child-prostitutes and labor from the refugees -- more profits!

And the FIRST Gulf War was bogus as well --- the royalty in Kuwait was all sitting safe and sound outside the country when Saddam invaded and Bush's best Lawyer friend "accidentally" told him the US wouldn't interfere. Now he represents Saudi Arabia against lawsuits from 9.11 victims.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst
 

I didn't ask why it wont happen, I am well aware of all of the reasons it wont.

I am asking, what if it did?

Also, I wouldn't rule out a staged attack blamed on Iran in order to instigate hostilities toward Iran... That is the least remote possibility.

What if you woke to news that Israel had been nuked tomorrow and that Iran was being blamed?


[edit on 12-4-2010 by Fractured.Facade]


>> WHY it won't happen answers the "WHAT IF IT HAPPENED" argument in my book -- you think this stuff isn't under control? The FBI has about a hundred "useful idiots" on hand to cause trouble. Al Qaeda was started by a PRINCE of the Saudis government in order to organize revolt against the Saudi government -- and supported by the CIA up until when -- like, two months before 9/11?

Unless the REAL secrets are coming out -- Israel will not be harmed. If the Vatican and the Bush family and the NeoCon governments around the world were CAUGHT being behind the trade in children for slavery and prostitution -- THEN I think any country might get nuked - because people like Dick Cheney and the Pope only care for what they can get out of THIS life and they don't care how many people get harmed.

Depend upon the self-serving nature of the people who stage this never-ending warfare to keep the poor very poor and selling both sides the weapons. Nuking a country upsets the status quo -- and there's always a chance that people will put down the TV remote and ACTUALLY start getting angry.

Right now, you look behind any movement of angry people; Karl Rove and many ex-NeoCons are having fun with the Tea-Baggers. The Saudi Royal family behind Al Qaeda. The Mossad and Hammas working both sides. CIA and MI-6 trading dirty deeds and if Brewster-Jennings gets in the way of planting WMDs in Iraq - they don't care how many agents have to be sacrificed.


The ONLY thing they are worried about, is; "The strengthening of the middle class, getting rid of electronic voting machines, people not being afraid, the justice system holding people accountable." The rest is a puppet show.


>> A Scenario of "what if" is pointless.... if Israel got hurt that bad, then FINALLY, a few million very wealthy LIBERALS who've sat on their butts doing stupid charities and feeding on Paté at art shows would perhaps start actually going after the Likkud party and the NeoCons who are behind most of this stuff. They'd rather these people just stay asleep.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClearJustMind
Has anyone stopped to think why Israel is aggressive in some of your minds? They are surrounded by people who want to kill them and wipe them off the map, not my words.



Who's words are they then? I have a funny feeling your going to claim that the Iranian president said it....

And who, exactly, is "surrounding" them and wants them destroyed? They have peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, they have relations with Saudi and share intel. In fact, the only country in their locale which is remotely hostile is Syria and they know better than to poke the IDF.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1
 


To be fair the authors of the Balfour Declaration intentionally made the language vague so anything could be taken from it.

When Churchill as Colonial Secretary went to see the PM Lloyd George and Arthur Balfour in the summer of 1921, following the May Day riots in Jaffa and Tel Aviv, to seek clarification over the declaration he was told it meant the eventual formation of a 'Jewish State'.

Britian thoght it could control the Zionists and create a nice, little, liberal European outpost in the sea of, what they say, as Arab anarchism.

They were as wrong on this as the Weimar Republic were on their belief that they could keep Hitler on 'a lesh'.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 



Israel refuses to attend meeting to stop the spread of nuclear weapons April 12, 6:16 PM



Israel is afraid that other nations attending the Nuclear Summit will bring up Israel's nuclear weapons. Israel refuses to admit or deny that they have nuclear weapons and don't want to be pressured into admitting the known, but ignored, truth that they are armed with deadly WMD. Currently Israel and its very powerful lobby are pushing U.S. politicians to destroy Iran just as they successfully pushed them to start the war in Iraq. The Iraq war was started by the U.S. politicians for the security of the Jewish state. It looks as though history is about to repeat itself.


www.examiner.com...

Great thread here my friend. Anyway, I came across this article and thought that this belonged in your thread. Can you believe this? They want everyone to jump on their bandwagon and destroy Iran yet they don't want anyone to know about their own WMD's? What the hell kind of logic is this?

I believe Iran signed the non proliferation treaty and have said publicly that nuclear weapons are not on their agenda as it is against their religion. So what gives here? I know for a fact that inspectors were there in February and there was an article about Iran putting its stockpiles of uranium or whatever in plain sight.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by LurkerMan
 


Let's take a bunch of Jews, kick out some Arabs and Muslims and place them on stolen land. Well done Brits! Just like Afghanistan and Pakistan. The British have been wreaking havoc all over the world. Let them deal with this mess. Unfortunately the imperialistic US is following in their colonialistic footsteps.


Lets go all the way back to the beginning and not some PC crap from the last 60 years.

It was the ARABS who invaded and kicked out the Jews from their nation. The U.N. gave part of it back after WWII and Israel took the rest AFTER THEY WERE ATTACKED BY THE ARABS AGAIN. Quit being so IGNORANT and read some ancient history books that the scum sucking NWO did not write for you.

Ask yourselves WHY almost ALL of the ancient sites in Israel are JEWISH.

Rome ruled over the JEWISH NATION OF ISRAEL THE WHOLE TIME Rome was in power, now how can that be it is ran and occupied by Arabs. It cant because it was and is JEWISH LAND.

You people make me sick, Your nothing but ignorant anti-Semites. Where were you when Hammas,PLO and Hesbola were blowing up innocent people on a daily basis in Israel? Were you out of diapers yet? Israel has constantly been under attack by Arabs so they can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Sky watcher]



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


Hmmm.... reminds me of what that american guy Kissinger said that if “you agree with them only 95%, you’re a dangerous anti-semite”.

So be sick and tired of the antisemitism, and disgusted where u see and find it... but which race in the world is the only one that manages to get away with calling someone a racist in an argument? And all because someone happens to make a decent argument against the hypocrisy... You think you can call everyone a racist and get away with it? Well the days where u get away with it are numbered...

The worlds waking up to u and your nazi death camp policies against the palestinians...

Edit to fix garbled english

[edit on 12-4-2010 by daptodave]



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


Hmmm...

While you are correct that 2,000 years ago some Hebrews lived in the area it was also occupied by other tribes and people too.

It is also worth noting that some Hebrew tribes were among the first converts to Islam and, conversely, a large part of modern day Jewry is not of Hebrew descent but rather Eastern European converts from around the 1st Millenium AD.

Many "arabs" in the area are in fact as "semitic" as the original hebrews.

With that said, you seem to be of the mind that based on the above information, it is not only ok to go kicking people out of land that your distant ancestors occupied millenia ago, but it is also ok for me to pretend to be of a certain lineage and do likewise, such as me stating "I am of Sioux" descent and claiming half the America midwest, despite me being of English lineage.

If we followed your logic to it's conclusion, what would the world look like?

The Germans were not in Germany 2,000 years ago.

The French (a germanic tribe themselves) were not in France 2,000 years ago.

What about Hungarians?

Romanians?

Russians all over Asia?

Any US citizen that is not of Native descent.

The English? The Welsh? The Scottish? None of these occupied their current lands 2,000 years ago, in fact they didn't even exists as a people.

Or does it only apply to the Jews, who ironically enough, don't even seem to be descended from the very tribes that DID live there 2,000 years ago?

Just trying to understand a blatant logically fallacy in your argument. I hope you can enlighten me



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I wonder,

How long has it been since Iran has attacked anyone outside of their own country?

When was the last war that Iran started? Does anyone know?

On the other hand, when was the last time that Israel attacked someone?



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason
 


Be careful my friend.

People who want to hate regardless of the truth, will not like common sense postings as your previous post is.

Kudo's



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ah, good ol' Israel. Back at the hateful racist rhetoric again.

Imagine how much safer and more peaceful this world would be without Israel? When is someone going to stand up to them and wipe that worthless country off the map.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower
 


i agree. but that doesn't change the fact that they declared they wanted to destroy Israel.

we can argue until the cows come home, but at the end of the day Israel is still surrounded.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I believe Iran wants to make a nuclear bomb because they refuse to allow other countries to enrich their Uranium for them.

Iran was recently discovered to have a secret nuclear facility near Qom. The discovery of this secret facility happened on the 25th of September, 2009.

Three days later, Iran test fired some medium range missiles in an apparently hostile gesture. Story Here

Iran is due to test-fire on Monday long-range missiles which Tehran claims can hit targets in arch-foe Israel as the elite Revolutionary Guards stage missile war games for the second straight day.


So right after we discover their secret nuclear facility, they start test firing rockets... clearly a hostile gesture.

Ever since we discovered their secret nuclear enrichment facility, we have been trying to make the Iranians allow a different country to enrich Uranium for them. The Iranians have been refusing to do this even though it has been offered to them at no cost. If all they want is electricity then why not allow other countries to enrich Uranium for them at no cost?

No, they want to enrich their own Uranium, which they claim to only want for electricity. If electricity is the only reason why Iran wants fissile nuclear material, then why have they been boasting about new centrifuges recently?

"The use of this kind of technology is of course prohibited by five U.N. Security Council Resolutions which require Iran to suspend its enrichment program and come clean about its nuclear intentions," a British Foreign Office spokesman said.


Iran is definitely positioning itself to appear threatening to Israel in this case. While I am completely and unequivocally against Israel's acts in the Gaza Strip during Operation Cast Lead, to me it is obvious that Iran really is, at the very least, PRETENDING that it wants to destroy Israel. And that is at the very least.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What I am trying to say is, why would Iran purchase expensive technology at a high cost when functionally, the ability to use nuclear energy is available to them for free?

It is because they ALSO want to look like they could make a nuke (if they feel like it).

It's obvious these actions are meant to provoke a response from Israel and the Western world, in my opinion.

And this is coming from someone who was really, really unhappy with Israel during Operation Cast Lead.



new topics

top topics



 
40
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join