It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Iran wants to destroy Israel and the world remains silent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The truth is that if the world did become indifferent to Israel, it would be in no small part down to Netanyahu's actions. The man is a dangerous plonker &, like many other ME politicians, ought to be in jail.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
reply to post by Retrovertigo

You have come across the single coolest emoticon I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, alcohol abuse is a long, slow process that can only be undertaken with absolutely no forethought or ability to take advice from friends and family. Of course, in my case, friends and family were along for the ride...

Just FYI its colon puke colon...Dont tell anyone...shhhh...its a secret...

I promise to work hard at it

[edit on 12/4/2010 by Retrovertigo]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe with all of Israel's human rights abuses and their flagrant violation of UN resolutions it's just as well if they are destroyed. They should turn around and embrace their fellow men before it's too late.

Edit: on a fun note, I thought it was Colon Polyps and Condyloma Rice

[edit on 12-4-2010 by damwel]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If Iran were to nuke Tel-Aviv
I bet that would shut him up

I'm sick and tired of finding out that
Israel conducts secret assassinations
against leaders of other nations AND
their peoples. Even against the US
(hint hint, 9/11).

While I stand for the theory of Israel,
it's leaders are far from being worthy
of the titles they bear.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Agreed completely. I love how people who don't have to deal with this daily are sudden experts on the situation. And beyond that, how is this news? Iran has vocalized it's hatred of Israel for a long time, and I'm sorry but if Canada decided to announce that they wanted to wipe the USA off the map, I'd be pretty damned adamant that Canada get wiped out first.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

While I agree, can you name me a few benevolent nations that DON'T do these things?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is all very worrying because Obama, Netanyahu and Ahmajinedad are all crazy. I know people say Ahmajinedad was misquoted, but it's pretty obvious what you're getting at when you say Israel should be removed from the pages of history (or whatever) and it's certainly not "I love Jews and I'll stop giving weapons to Hezbollah"
Honestly, with those 3 in charge it will be a miracle if we can avoid WW3!

Just saying, we shouldn't be making excuses for any of them - they're all as bad as each other in their own special way.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

This has got nothing to do with the UK. We had the Mandate of Palestine after WW1 due to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, during which we did try to limit the immigration of Jewish people prior to the end of the Mandate in 1947.

Also, many British soldiers died after terrorist attacks by Jewish settlers during the Mandate.

Finally, in 1947, the territory that Israel claimed when it declared it's independence was only a fraction of what they have now. The Palestinians had the lions share and Israel has progressively stole it off them over the past 50 years.

The current situation has bugger all to do with the UK. Then again, you often have anti-British rants on ATS, me thinks your in cahoots with Retseh, another famously anti-British poster. Any excuse and you'll pipe in with your claptrap.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Australia's link to Israel is due to it's increasing war techs as they are always improving they have the best stuff out of everyone.

I just find it a little wierd that there were more Christians killed than Jews in the whole Holocaust to start with and they want all to feel sorry for them.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Iran is ran by a vile human being who deserves to be REMOVED from power asap before he causes any more harm or damage to his own people.

As for the Israel situation, I wouldn't put it past him to attack the Jewish state.

Let Israel deal with it IMO. It's their problem.

Not the problem of the US.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

All this talk about Iran firing nukes at Israel is patently ridiculous. If you knew anything about Iran, and more importantly, their support for the Palestinian people, you would realize that Israel's close proximity to Gaza and the West bank would assure that Iran would never do any such thing.

In fact, one of the key reasons for Iran's dislike of Israel is the 40+ years of military occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. Any who keep up on recent news from Israel will have read about a new law that will come into effect this week, a law that will allow the Israeli's to deport thousands of Palestinians from the West Bank...effectively stripping them of their land. It is the Israeli's deplorable treatment of the Palestinians that fuels Arab hatred, and the US's support for these horrible measures that drives a wedge between the Arab world and the West.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Netanyahu: Iran wants to destroy Israel and the world remains silent

And he wouldn't give his left nut to see Iran off the map?

Sorry, but saying you hate someone doesn't give the nations of the world carte blanche to ignore their own agreements and treaties, or deny a country from arming itself.

Do I think a nuclear Iran is a good thing? No. Neither was a nuclear N. Korea (or Pakistan, or India)...but what are you going to do? The tech has been out there for over half a century. Go in there and blow the place up? Not really a good solution either, but Netanyahu would be all for that one...

Personally, I think Israel will take care of it themselves, and not care about the world condemnation...but that's their die to cast...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It's amazing how many anti-Semites come to this site.

just shut up and join a neo nazi party already.

you disgust me and MAJORITY of the world.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
It's amazing how many anti-Semites come to this site.

just shut up and join a neo nazi party already.

you disgust me and MAJORITY of the world.

It's amazing how many ignorant people come to this site.

Just shut up and join the Zionists already.

You disgust me and the MAJORITY of intelligent people of the world.

[edit on 4/12/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thought this might be relevant to the topic
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Spy stating we need to kill those Iranians right now.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

yeap and Israels leader is a stand up person
who makes sure everything in Palestine is suger coated and rainbows

so much BS in reply i have seen

i like Curio.
Hes right about all of them

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

Most of us are actually more disgusted by retards trying to silence opposition by means of political correctness. And it so happens it's "politically correct" to blindly support everything the mad Zionists do in the name of all jews, justified simply because of something completely unrelated, that happened seventy years ago.

I wonder if censorship is politically correct too?

[edit on 12-4-2010 by David_Reale]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
PROPOGANDA ALERT -

I was told by a senior citizen - that any thing about Pakistan, Iran, Isreal was a diversion, saber rattling which will not come to much. until you see $3.99 a gallon gasoline - so dont worry about this yet, its just posturing to have a clear record in the newspapers.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
The truth is that if the world did become indifferent to Israel, it would be in no small part down to Netanyahu's actions. The man is a dangerous plonker &, like many other ME politicians, ought to be in jail.

Bullsh*t!

Where did all you Jew haters come from?

Israel should do whatever they deem necessary to ensure that "NEVER AGAIN!" means what it says.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Ah, the typical response to ANY criticism of Israel.

I din't suppose you'd care to engage in constructive debate, instead of the childish "jew-hater" remarks?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join