It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Iran wants to destroy Israel and the world remains silent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Netanyahu: Iran wants to destroy Israel and the world remains silent

www.haaretz.com

At yesterday's main Holocaust Day ceremony, Netanyahu warned against a rising tide of anti-Semitism "kindled by radical Islamist organizations and regimes, led by Iran and its satellites." Advertisement

"I call on the enlightened nations of the world to loudly condemn Iran's destructive intentions, and to act resolutely to stop it from arming itself with nuclear weapons," he said before hundreds of Holocaust survivors and their families, political leaders, diplomats and others.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Demogaguery at it's worst!
Asking the world to condemn Iran on a Holocaust Day Ceremony.
I feel like puking!

The world has so far failed to adequately denounce Tehran, Netanyahu said.

If actions really do speak louder than words then it's no wonder the the international community is condemning the Israel Govt. more than it is Iran.

He wants support to condemn Iran for "allegedly' developing nuclear weapons while he himself refuses to be a signatory??????
This is the epitome of hypocrisy!

"It is our right and duty to insist that the nations of the world not return to showing the indifference that cost the lives of millions of victims, including their own. The United Nations must be attentive to the threats of destruction sounded by one country, a UN member state, against another, lest the UN Charter be contravened."

What?????
Returning to indifference?
Did he not hear of the world wars?

This is truly Netanyahu at his very worst!
I don't think he has ever stooped so low verbally.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
always using the holocaust....help im puking too

lets attack Iran so that there shall no be another holocaust..pfff

americans dont send your children to battle for these warmongers all they want is Iran's oil fileds whilst Israel wants supremacy in the Middle East thats all

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Meanwhile the Palestinians are languishing in their ghettos. How ironic eh?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If only Netanyahu would be quiet

I sincerely hope we continue to do nothing and abstain. Israel's interests and that of Australia's are entirely different things.

Obviously our friendship would be better placed elsewhere. Perhaps with those that are deserving of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What if a low yield nuke were to go off in Damascus Syria?

Do you think the horrific aftermath and lesson learned would prevent Iran from using Nukes against Israel?

Israel could retaliate on every unfriendly border nation with strategically placed low yield (low fallout) nukes.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's been obvious for decades that the Israeli's are the terrorists! Netanyahu is nothing more than a yapping little wannabe 'attack dog' that would run in a circle and piddle on the sand if true justice were delivered to him. It's a good thing that I've had twenty years of alcohol abuse to toughen up my stomach, or I would be puking too.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
its easy to say all of this from thousands of miles a way.

but i think if any of you even had the slightest clue what its like living in a place surrounded by states that have declared their need to exterminate you, you wouldnt be speaking.

i dont support any of Israels actions, specially with the Palestinians. but to sit here and act like we all dont know why is foolish, open a copy of the Koran and read it, the declaration is right there in black and white.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
It's been obvious for decades that the Israeli's are the terrorists! Netanyahu is nothing more than a yapping little wannabe 'attack dog' that would run in a circle and piddle on the sand if true justice were delivered to him. It's a good thing that I've had twenty years of alcohol abuse to toughen up my stomach, or I would be puking too.

*takes notes on how to toughen up my stomach so the craptacular state of the world doesn't make me puke my intestines up....Hmmmm...wonders how to cram 20 years of alcohol abuse into a week*

Ooops...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Oooooh, the hipocrisy. Or is that irony I smell?

Things like this make me laugh. And shake my head in resignation. Sheesh. You gotta love politicians. Which reminds me...why are we letting them run our world, again?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Meanwhile the Palestinians are languishing in their ghettos. How ironic eh?

Thought I would attach this to your quote

Except this should not say "people" it should say "Israel". I have many Jewish friends that do not agree to Israels Hardline approach.

-Kdial1

[edit on 12-4-2010 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

Let's take a bunch of Jews, kick out some Arabs and Muslims and place them on stolen land. Well done Brits! Just like Afghanistan and Pakistan. The British have been wreaking havoc all over the world. Let them deal with this mess. Unfortunately the imperialistic US is following in their colonialistic footsteps.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Now, I may be wrong about this, but I'm gonna give it a god anyway.

As far as I know, and have read as of late, the only people who want the destruction of anything is Israel.

Iran has not as far as I know threatened to destory Israel, without there being some announcement from the Israeli PM about turning Tehran into a glass crater.

He continues to foam at the mouth and continue the propaganda campaign against the Iranians.

How sad, that the more he speaks the more the world looks away.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Now, I may be wrong about this, but I'm gonna give it a god anyway.

As far as I know, and have read as of late, the only people who want the destruction of anything is Israel.

Iran has not as far as I know threatened to destory Israel, without there being some announcement from the Israeli PM about turning Tehran into a glass crater.

He continues to foam at the mouth and continue the propaganda campaign against the Iranians.

How sad, that the more he speaks the more the world looks away.

~Keeper

You would be correct on all counts, however...

Don't worry, the murde...I mean marines from the other thread will be along soon to correct you and set the record straight like they did on the other thread

/sarcasm off

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I hope everyone has been paying attention to the headlines out of this region lately.
Like this one
Ahmadinejad wants millions to quit Tehran over quake fears

we can only pray that he is not evacuating the city because of an attack. Israel is on a crash course for war. and they will drag the rest of the world into it.
violence begets violence.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Let them come, I happily accept any challenge of facts concerning both these countries.

My google skills are strong

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You have come across the single coolest emoticon I've ever seen.

Unfortunately, alcohol abuse is a long, slow process that can only be undertaken with absolutely no forethought or ability to take advice from friends and family. Of course, in my case, friends and family were along for the ride...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by LurkerMan

Let's take a bunch of Jews, kick out some Arabs and Muslims and place them on stolen land. Well done Brits! Just like Afghanistan and Pakistan. The British have been wreaking havoc all over the world. Let them deal with this mess. Unfortunately the imperialistic US is following in their colonialistic footsteps.

Yeah and let Israel stab Britain in the back again? Don't think so...

British Mandate of Palestine

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country

They clearly are not abiding by the declaration and Britain does not have power to do anything to Israel because Israel is stuck on Americas Teat.

-Kdial1

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Let them come, I happily accept any challenge of facts concerning both these countries.

My google skills are strong

~Keeper

I know you do Keeper
Some people just buy the bull# no matter what

heh
That's always a plus...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's called an all-inclusive resort and you might not make up 20 years you'll definitely cut that number down significantly.

The new detention rules for the Gaza Strip should help people get an idea of Israels intentions. It's going to start looking like what the Germans did.

SAD!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join