It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple stance on the revolution requests!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is to not be a revolt now as all that will do is lead towards nothing but bad for us all.

To y'all calling for revolt get lost and get off this site. You are directly compramising this otherwise peaceful group.

In the last 6 months this crap has been increasing multifold and all the sheeple are absorbing it like a sponge as TPTB want us to revolt so that they can get their MARTIAL LAW. Don't you idiots get it? Can you not see the writing on the wall? They get their MARTIAL LAW and we all lose. That is the stakes!
I guess none of that matters anymore as the entire GOP is completely out of power for the first time since the 1980's and like a spoiled little kid they are throwing a tantrum in the candy aisle. Grow UP!

I've been deeper and further in this mess then most here will EVER and can assure all here that this is the absolute last thing we need now.

AS LONG AS SPOKEN WORD IS GOOD ENOUGH TO PREVENT THE APOCOLYPSE WHY NOT USE IT?

Being compassionate and caring for your fellow human is not a crime and whoever made it criminal to care about someone else needs to be exterminated.

BY ASKING FOR REVOLUTION PLAYS RIGHT INTO WHAT TPTB WHAT AND ARE AFTER. HAVE US RUNNING AROUND ATTACKING ONE ANOTHER SO THAT WE REMAIN DISTRACTED WHILE THE REAL CRUD GOES DOWN. DOES ANYONE NOT POSSESS A THINKING BRAIN?

BTW, all reports and calls for armed revolution by law require this site to report anyone and everyone calling for it to the proper law enforcement agencies.

LET ME REITERATE THIS FOR PERHAPS THE THOUSANDTH TIME. NO ONE CAN COST YOU YOUR RIGHTS BUT YOU WHICH MEANS FOR ALL OF YOU WHOSE INTELLECT BORDERS ON THAT OF A MORON, I AM GOING TO DEFINE THIS FOR YOU :

Everytime some group gets on a powertrip they are told the preceeding and back right down. This is our Ace card. You never show your hand ever.

He who thinks with the little head will always get into trouble while he who thinks with the big head will forever make the right decisions.

For every action has an equal and opposite reaction. To understand this is not that hard and is quite simple. Our dominoes are still standing while theirs have already begun to fall. WE control this destiny as this planet belongs to US ALL!

Has anyone noticed the recent uptick in quakes and their intensity and frequency? This is how we leverage TPTB. Threaten a natural disaster and watch TPTB shake and quiver in their boots. Threaten to halt or totally cut production, TPTB will shake and quiver in their boots. Threaten to cut off their money supply and TPTB will bow to our feet wanting forgiveness. We've got them not by the cahoonas and not the other way around.

You don't need to risk one person, destroy one building. The internet as well as the broader information superhighway is the greatest weapon ever conceived as it links us together to share and collaborate on ideas. This thing they call the internet is more powerful than any revolution, more powerful than every weapon on the planet and makes Governments and TPTB shake and quiver in their boots in fear not knowing what we will be doing next.

AS LONG AS THE WWW STAYS ACTIVE WE OWN THEM! Sen. Jay Rockerfller (D-WV) is a member of TPTB and has recently admitted that he wished the www would've never been invented :

www.youtube.com...

The proof is in the pudding, our keystrokes and typing is a much more deadly weapons than any bomb or munition on the planet.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Being compassionate and caring for your fellow human is not a crime and whoever made it criminal to care about someone else needs to be exterminated.

Just think about that statement for a moment. Now you either feel really foolish, or you're a lost cause.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter

Just think about that statement for a moment. Now you either feel really foolish, or you're a lost cause.

Warp,
It has gotten to the point where it's all about "I got mine and screw you". Too many people step over another and the vast majority is seeing this as accepted practice and not for what it truly is, a hate campaign.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'll lay even odds that if a revolution/revolt were to occur in the US and if it seemed to be a large and sustainable force (other words not just 50 people in Indiana raising cain) that ATS would have a forum dedicated to the event within a week.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable"
-John F. Kennedy
And that's all I have to say about that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Don't worry...they all got scared and turtled up (cold water effect?) after the raid on Hutaree militia.

I think they realized that being internet tough guys can get an armchair revolutionary in trouble out in the real world. I think they also realized with that raid that 1) Local police will aid the federal agents and 2) the American public will praise the government for taking down insane people who want to murder other American citizens.

It was a good dose of reality for them...think it made them realize they are a small minority and viewed as extremist by the majority of Americans.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by warpcrafter

Warp,
It has gotten to the point where it's all about "I got mine and screw you". Too many people step over another and the vast majority is seeing this as accepted practice and not for what it truly is, a hate campaign.

"Hate campaign?" Who or what are "they" supposed to be hating? It looks to me like the economic non-producers (and I don't mean those simply temporarily out of work) hate those who are economic producers. Just remember, it's the producers who, through their taxes, allow the non-producers to sit on their fat A**es and churn out more non-producers. I think that the government should actually get involved in this problem by instituting WORK CAMPS. There would certainly be choice involved. If you want any kind of government assisstance, you get it in the work camp. Not interested in working - then starve. Is this hating? If that's your definition, I'll be your poster boy!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You know what I hate and would welcome a forceful revolution to occur on?

Banks....too large to fail banks with their dirty tricks

They are not even the peoples banks...they get their money from the fed (us) with no interest...they take that and lend to us for high interest...why the hell do we need these middlemen to begin with?

Pure corruption and a railroad of our tax dollars. Eliminate the banks and made either federal or state banks with a 2% interest...lets get the profits of bankers into the pockets of our government to pay down the damned debt and maybe lower taxes over time...or fund some of these social programs we love so much.

Fix that and everything is disney...down with banks!

-rabbles-
\

add: to waylay any argument about the philosophical implications, it is very constitutional for the government to have a hand in regulating and helping commerce..its actually their job. You can bicker about the hair splitting of building the infrustructure verses controlling the capital, but end of the day, the constitution allows for this...even arguably encourages such a solution.
One thing the founding fathers never meant to happen was for the banking institution to be working how they work now.

states rights!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Let me also add that my second amendment rights are just as good as everyone elses. It is my right to defend this country from enemies foreign and domestic. In my view, anyone trying to overthrow MY democratically elected government is my enemy! I don't give a sh*t where you are from.

So go ahead, take your guns to Washington and try and throw out Obama, Pelosi, Reid and other elected officials by force and watch how many Americans stand up in the defense of democracy. Your revolution won't last five minutes. These people will either be shot, or tried for treason.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Ok, this is a site with many differing viewpoints, on many different things, so I think a member ordering other members off is pretty stinky, rude and shows an unwillingness to debate or discuss ideas. Even if you disagree with something, debating it can be a valuable learning experience - those seeking to silence others may as well join TPTB...

- There are many different kinds of revolution, there's the possibility of a peaceful one, your suggestions of "Revolution = martial law" is quite probable, but with ever increasingly draconian laws coming anyway the line between law/martial-law is becoming increasingly thin. The more laws that get put through, the closer it gets, the more difficult it gets to see.

When they limit the internet are we still free then? Gun-control, RFID, Healthcare, Freedom of Information, Freedom of Movement, Association etc, etc, etc - how many of these need to be regulated for it to be martial law in all but name?

Please elaborate on the depths of "this mess" you've been in?

Spoken word is maybe enough to prevent a NWO scenario, but an apocalypse? Please elaborate.

The point you make about "NO ONE CAN COST YOU YOUR RIGHTS BUT YOU" - historically this has been proven untrue countless times. Also it's not very helpful calling people morons, it is amusingly ironic that someone posts this when they seem to have a slim grasp of American-English, I note you say your in NJ.

"He who thinks with the little head will always get into trouble while he who thinks with the big head will forever make the right decisions."

So, clearly Hitler was thinking with his penis? ...or he made the right decisions?

"Has anyone noticed the recent uptick in quakes and their intensity and frequency? This is how we leverage TPTB. Threaten a natural disaster and watch TPTB shake and quiver in their boots."

So we threaten to...
umm, please try to clarify this.

Whilst I do agree with you about the internet being a very powerful weapon - you do realise that's why TPTB are so desperately trying to limit its use?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Jokel,
Too many trolls to this site like a chicken running around with its head cut off. Leadership is lacking, direction is lacking. This movement needs leadership, direction and someone to help keep us on the course towards a world free of TPTB and the New World Order.

For certain unforseen reasons I cannot get into what I've exactly done as that will risk comprimising us and this site. But do trust that my backing is eternally with the people.

Apocolyptic prevention is keep people talking and not let them anywhere near the nuclear launch codes.

Congress can pass 1,000 laws suspending and stripping freedoms but ultimately it is up to the people to be willing to hand over their rights and freedoms willingly. Since none of us here are that stupid to fall for that line they know they are sunk.

That part is akin to relationships, people who think with their little head always end up in some sort of mess. Hitler may've been a yapping idiot, but he did know how to sucessfully pit one group against another and by all accounts Hitler Act II may be on the rise. Nowadays we have the WWW to help us out. They didn't have the www then.

I do work in the spiritual realm and can order an attack of that magnitude to go through. Say, I want 50,000 taken, another disaster gets cooked up. Take responsibility for it and use that as a weapon. To leverage your opponent you've gotta make yourself seem meaner, badder, colder, and crueler, and more heartless.

12Guage,
To fire upon someone for clearly no reason makes you a terrorist and a threat. To be taken seriously form and launch a grassroots political action movement and please do not align yourselves with the likes of The Tea'rs or The Birthers or any other radical subset (regardless of political affiliation)
By firing upon your Government will have your group get taken down in a matter of 15 sec flat. As long as we have the WWW no armed revolt is needed or nessecary. We can go considerably further and broader just by using our cpu's.

Saturn,
That is who we should be targeting, not one another. They want us infighting so that they can constantly keep us picking at each other so that we don't unite and form an alliance against them. I like your thinking.

Office,
How the Tea Group treated that dude with Parkinson's. That is what I'm referring to.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Personally I don't see the problem with them saying it. What do you think will happen exactly? Are the words posted going to incite a revolution? Probably not. The armchair warriors are just posting their frustration with government and the GOP is as much to do with it as the current majority. We are working, being entertained, and still have a very obese nation. There is no need to worry with such things as revolution. I am against violence wholeheartedly and that is why as long as they are talking about it and I can still look around at whats going on in our nation, I can say with honesty that revolution isn't going to happen soon. The TPM would be the ones to lead the charge and as funny as it seems, they have been much less violent than the Anti-war crowd was when George Warbringer Bush was in office.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

So what makes YOU the one to dictate people getting off this site, you're not one of the owners and again I level the charge this makes you seem as bad as TPTB (in microcosm) and implies you're unwilling to enter into calm, rational debate.

"For certain unforseen reasons I cannot get into what I've exactly done as that will risk comprimising us and this site. "

It's cool, compromise me if you like... although your comment sounds spurious at best.

"Apocolyptic prevention is keep people talking and not let them anywhere near the nuclear launch codes. "

Seems to contradict your earlier statement of some people talking not being welcome, or is it only alright to keep them talking when YOU think it's ok?

"Congress can pass 1,000 laws suspending and stripping freedoms but ultimately it is up to the people to be willing to hand over their rights and freedoms willingly. Since none of us here are that stupid to fall for that line they know they are sunk."

Again, self-contradictory - if NONE (my emphasis) of us are dumb enough to fall for that, then why can't some of US dissent and seek revolt?

"That part is akin to relationships, people who think with their little head always end up in some sort of mess. Hitler may've been a yapping idiot, but he did know how to sucessfully pit one group against another and by all accounts Hitler Act II may be on the rise."

Ok, links to verify that statement please?

"I do work in the spiritual realm and can order an attack of that magnitude to go through. Say, I want 50,000 taken, another disaster gets cooked up. Take responsibility for it and use that as a weapon. To leverage your opponent you've gotta make yourself seem meaner, badder, colder, and crueler, and more heartless."

Deep breath - I call outright bull on this - I dare you, I double dare you to use ANY powers at your disposal to take me out
I may or may not be working in a certain field for TPTB, so with your "powers" I'm sure you can ascertain this and take me out. Wow, you're some piece of work wanting 50,000 people "taken out".

Your posts smack of an ill-educated adolescent, I'm embarrassed for you...

Please further discuss your "otherness" - or I call HOAX.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I cannot give you a "simple stance." Life is not simple. It is full of complexities and nuance. This is perhaps your problem. If something is not pure white in your eyes, it must be the darkest black. There is no room for off-white, cream colors, and various shades of gray in your world.

In recent years, there have been many controversial policies enacted by the government. Most people do not wholeheartedly agree with these policies as they are not perfect. These policies are the results of compromises between conflicting values and provisions for special interests.

Given that these policies are flawed, it does not necessarily follow, the polices are pure evil and will lead to Nazi-like tyranny. As Abraham Lincoln said, "You cannot please all the people all the time." Just because you are not completely pleased, it does not follow that a policy is pure evil.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I call BS on this Troll thread! Why don't you post some evidence of people calling for revolution? No one in thier right mind wants that if it can be avoided. if it happens it wll be because government initiated it not the American people. Sure some people have said they will defend themselves if necessary but I have not read anyone calling for revolution! It is possible I may have missed one so I"d like to see it?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There are majority of things that I agree with the OP and would even applaud his stance. Only his stance that 'get off this site' is pretty over-bearing.

I believe in the 1st admendment and would defend any one of it, even if it disagrees with me, for I am only one amongst million in a society I live in, and would rather actively debate logically and reasonably to find a common ground than to silence anyone, wise or plain dumb.

I am not a nKnow-it-all, and at times others may provide a perspective I may had miss out. Truth is paramount if we are to progress egalitarianly, it can only be found through brave discourse and debate. There must be NO fear or impatience to challenge dissenting views, by one or by others.

Having said that, I agree with the OP that should violence be used, it will only be playing fully into the utilitarian gameplan of the NWO/Corporations. Fear is their instrument of control, not logic and reasoning.

For those who believe violence is the only solution, think again. We are a civilised people. Our forefathers and founding fathers, from the generals to the humble foot soldier, had sacrificed their precious lives so that we may never see man killing man again, through the use of better political infrastructures built up over time during the age of enlightment during the 16th century.

It evolved better over time but only corrupted consistantly by those who greedily seek power above an equal mankind. But good men persists equally consistantly throughout history to thwart such plans, for patience can overcome power as the results and consequences of power misused will show.

Violence is thus only a temporary measure to win an agenda, and in time, mankind will be infused with courage and wisdom to overcome such measures.

We today are evolved beings and continue to evolve. For those who persist in presuming violence is the ONLY way, it is only a regression of civilisation, NOT evolution.

It is back to the jungles, and no man will ever contenance the killing of another man when one's life or loved one's lives are not threatened.

Everything in life is negotiable and subjected to the level of compromises, to live and let live. To kill and to destroy, is to become an outcaste of society, a regression to our primal state, the beast stage where only one law rules - the survival of the fittest.

And civilised mankind, as a majority group or society, will not hesitate to prove who is the fittest in the contest.

Fair trials will be accorded as according to a country's constitution, and where not possible and the animal is hiding and posing a clear and present threat to the well being of the majority ( not to the few ), an oversight committee comprising of wise responsible men or women will make that decision to hunt and if neccesary, take that beast down before he/she can do harm to the majority of mankind.

I applaud the OP, except the freedom of speech part. And may we never play into the hands and manipulations of the NWO/Corporations to hurt or kill one another.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You did read this part of one of the OPs replies?

I do work in the spiritual realm and can order an attack of that magnitude to go through. Say, I want 50,000 taken, another disaster gets cooked up. Take responsibility for it and use that as a weapon. To leverage your opponent you've gotta make yourself seem meaner, badder, colder, and crueler, and more heartless.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The sooner all of us realize we're reaching for the same goal the sooner we can get down to business and quit bantering about our ego's opinion of what the problem is/are. If revolution is a bad idea, I submit "what is wrong about a spinning top or the solar system, which surely engage in revolution continuously?" I am intentionally switching context (word play)here to make the point that a revolutionary thought has no defined context - and a revolutionary act appears solely in the eye of the beholder - of course, consequences are immutable, so whether or not one views some event/fact as a revolutionary act, if the act disrespects humanity it would probably be termed "wrong" and meet with consensus.

gj

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Government oppression of the people is wrong and it is meeting with consensus, anger, anxiety and discussion on how to stop it denial not with stadning!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You did read this part of one of the OPs replies?

Joke,
Never ask to be targeted or to be attacked. No one is going to harm you as I will not allow it to happen. Too many things have happened in my life that are beyond coincidence. I use that avenue to protect the innocent from a strike. I will not post nor will I leak or reveal anything that would either hinder or risk comprimising my firewall. I use way more of my brain then the average person and have discovered amazing things. The power of the human brain is endless and full of possibilities. I have known since roughly 1990 that I am amongst the protected. I live by a certain code that prohibits me from first striking anyone for no reason. You and I may not agree on things politically but do trust that if I see someone trying to attack you I will stop it.

Why are you quick to label me a troll for? Because I speak truth and you can't handle it when it's right there in front of you plain as day? I tell it like it is and not sugarcoat anything as if you need things sugarcoated for you in order to understand it then you should not be on sites such as this. I care not for political correctness in matters like this.

Are my statements too complex or structured to intelligently for you? Try reading it slower and you may actually learn something. Must I reduce it to it's simplest form?

Hawk,
Spoken word we forever have. You want evidence? Go back about 25 or so pages in this forum and see how many are calling for revolution, you'll find at least 15 threads per page seeking it. It appears that every 2 - 4 threads in this forum are directly asking for revolt.

Seeker,
The "get off the site" reference is directed squarely and solely at those who come to sites like this just to cause trouble.

I recently id'd the Tea Groups reason for being here and Skeptic (Bill, Sr Admin Above, Network) effectively stopped them coming here as a result.

No one wants some fool running around panicking and acting stupid. That just adds to the confusion and is not needed.

new topics

top topics

join