It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAD as HELL and I am not going to take it anymore!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I am a former officer as well buddy. I am on the same page as you for the most part. I served my country in the military, and will uphold the constitution now that I am out. I was just pointing out that you basically say you won't take it anymore but you won't do anything about it until others do. I found the double speak amusing.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would like to sympathize with you(OP), but. It was the military that killed unarmed students at Kent State. The military allowed LEOs to murder Vicky Weaver at Ruby Ridge. It was LEOs and military charged into a church killing all inside in Waco Tx. It was military and LEOs that stole guns and murderd more innocent civies in New Orleans. Now I understand that it was only the bad ones that did these acts, but the good ones just stood by and watched. If a militia had witnessed the events on the bridge in NO they would have engaged the police tha tcommited murder just to have the good soldiers come down on the militia. The only thing a good soldier will do is put a boot to the people when the people have had enough. Im kinda sorry for my views. but not much.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by darthlung1]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Hello Muckster,

Here is some depth for you. It has been several years but it still burns me up to recall the wording on a form for financial aid loans for my college age children.

The federal student loan and financial evaluation form used by most Universities for scholarship grants and college loans asks several questions about the parents assets and work history.

During the Clinton years the exact same words were used to ask about active duty military service as the words asking about possible confinement to a federal prison. They did this on purpose to equate honorable military service with doing time for a federal crime.

As a former military officer from four decades ago a barely remember
most of my service but my blood boils when I think of that federal financial aid form and how it was constructed to imply military active duty time had the same value as time in a federal prison

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I hear ya brother! I think that if you were to go on the street and ask the individual of what they think if our troops, they would have nothing bad to say. It is the MSM that is spinning the point of view to the point of wanting civil chaos. We have to remember that the politicians manipulate the MSM to their advantage spinning the information into something that is DISinformation. The average soldier and most officers are serving their country and the citizens greatly and is the people above them who have bad intent.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by darthlung1
I would like to sympathize with you(OP), but. It was the military that killed unarmed students at Kent State. The military allowed LEOs to murder Vicky Weaver at Ruby Ridge. It was LEOs and military charged into a church killing all inside in Waco Tx. It was military and LEOs that stole guns and murderd more innocent civies in New Orleans. Now I understand that it was only the bad ones that did these acts, but the good ones just stood by and watched. If a militia had witnessed the events on the bridge in NO they would have engaged the police tha tcommited murder just to have the good soldiers come down on the militia. The only thing a good soldier will do is put a boot to the people when the people have had enough. Im kinda sorry for my views. but not much.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by darthlung1]

I like how you pick out a few questionable things done by a few hundred people in the military following orders of their officers, out of millions that have served. Nice intellectual honesty.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
Wow. How many times have threads like this appeared on ATS?

MAD as HELL and I am not going to take it anymore!

But we all know .. that you are going to take it so why pretend that you are not?

We are all going to take it because, whilst there is a choice, we are all too chickensh#t to do anything about it.

So just lie down little man and let the big man roger you (that little man is all of us).

Speak for your own cowardice, but seriously, do you think that anyone who is both willing to and or seriously considering taking action is going to be stupid enough to pronounce it and include enough qualifying data to make it appear legit???

Unlike you, I'm not a self confessed pussy, but my intentions are to attempt to resolve reinstitution of constitutional government through peaceful means. If that fails, then I will reassess the situation; however, if my intentions were to skip the peaceful means and exercise the second amendment as it was intended, I sure as # wouldn't be spilling about it on a site like this one..lol.....and for you to rant like you expect someone to is a little foolish in my assessment.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by darthlung1

If your going to list the bad, you are obliged to list the good. It will take you many posts and pages to do so.

Trying to justify one wrong by pointing out another is the height of absurdity.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

I am currently making a thread with all the compiled information of how the government we have isn't for the people.

You can look up trading with the enemy act.

It is an act basically stating every American has no rights and is an enemy of the U.S. corporation, check my link signature.

As if invaded by a foreign foe, you are an enemy, along with everyone else.

We are *ALL* enemies of the insurgent government per the 14th Amendment unless we correct your status to that of a state national. Even if we are successful in electing the constitutionalists we want in office, the Constution itself is broken.

www.pacinlaw.org...
www.pacinlaw.org...

Join the Not My Government forum & read up.

www.notmygovernment.us...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
On a side note here OP, if the governement you disavow didn't have a military, or a culture of military glorification, which turns the public opinion against responsible soldiers (say for example, soldiers who refused to serve in Irak), you wouldn't be here complaining. Your governement maintains its position of power because you live in a culture where people like yourself (as you state in your post) were raised to believe that even if a war is illegal and morally wrong, "you have to do your duty, and if you do your duty, your doing the right thing". When you served you were "serving" the interests of the people you disagree with today.

In my opinion, americans (sorry for the sweeping generality, let's say it's an average) have got some serious perception problems when it comes to the military. They prefer the mindless ones who follow orders, to the "unpatriotic/commie" ones who refuse to fight. I remember watching CBS, FOX, and CNN when you invaded Iraq. Once the soldiers were there, you almost got stoned to death in public if you questioned the war. Because they were "fighting", everyone had to shut up and support the troops.

Get rid of the "glorious military" mentality, your governement won't have an army, and you won't have anymore problems with it. Because without any "duty before brains" people protecting it, it will cease to exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
.....so you are mad as hell? Well so is everyone else in this country, posting a blog about wont do anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If you don't mind me asking, how are you going to "not take it anymore"? Are you going to take up arms and shoot up a government office? Or are you going to sit there in a mad rage and post?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by Muckster
[more
It is no secret that the far Left, hate the Military. This much is a fact.
We see it everyday, on this web site alone.

Pardon sir, humbly beg to differ. What you state is fact is opinion.
Thanks for listening.

gj

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
posted incorrectly

[edit on 12-4-2010 by aCurious1]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I am with you sir. I proudly served under great officers as yourself, and I am ready to go when there are enough people mad enough to make a difference. I swore the oath, and I am not dead yet.

My minute -man gear stays with me nearly always as time is getting short.

Recon3

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
When did being a proud American become a Crime? When did the defense of our Constitution and Bill of Rights become a Crime? When did being a former Soldier become a Crime in this country? When did upholding the Oath you took to defend your country from enemies both foreign and domestic become a crime? When did Americans decide we the former soldiers of this great country of ours are criminals IE (terrorists/extremists)?

I am sick to my stomach at the recent bastardizing and labeling of former Military Personnel, and our Proud Veterans of this country as criminals’ hell bent on destroying this nation of ours by the MSM. I am saddened by the MSM’s mission of making all Vets and Prior Military Personnel out to be the bad guys in this country. If you are a proud American and believe in your countries freedoms; then the time to make a stand is now. The stand I speak of is not an easy one; it is a long hard road of waking up others to the criminal takeover of this great country of ours. Stop sitting on your butts and just blogging your complaints; you need to be heard, make your voice a stand against those that would imprison you in your own home. If you believe that is simply nonsense, then you my friend are still asleep.

This great country of ours is being taken over by Big Banks and Corp. through their bought and paid for politicians. This country is being taken over by those that deem all prior military personnel as extremists or god forbid terrorists. The Freedoms we used to take for granted in this country were paid for in blood by all of the proud soldiers who gave their lives for your freedom. Will you allow their deaths to be in vain?

Stop the real terrorists in this country; the politicians that are passing Non Constitutional Laws in this country. Stop the real extremists in this country; the MSM that puts out the establishments criminal ideas. Stop the real Criminals in this country; the Financial Intuitions’ that are hell bent on destroying this great nation of ours through the devaluation of our currency.

I am MAD as Hell and I for one will not take it anymore!

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

Former Military Officer

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Recon3]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Everything is basically a crime in america. And if it's not a crime now then it will be a crime sooner or later

Welcome to the flip side and also let's not forget "Politics" Why do we need politicians again? can someone tell me

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

it is sad what is happening. Most people can see it. Its what to do that is the problem. No one likes it but no one has a answer. Our congress doesn't listen anymore to us the people that elected them and to whom they Work for.
As for Military people - it made me so mad when I first heard them being called probable terrrorist or extremist.
As for bad things some do, well that is personal choices and being human as was pointed out they make their share of bad choices just like the rest of us. They get caught they face punishment just like anyone else.
Don't paint all Military for a few. As a military dependent - yes dependent i saw a lot of good very good people on bases.
We Need a solution to our problem of congress and obama not just talk. The tea parties are a start but they are just flicked away like flies. We need something else to get their attention. I just don't know what.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, it sounds like the LAST big war protest; Vietnam.

Corrupt crony capitalists use the government to have a war for profit. When people get sick of it and protest the war, the focus goes from "heros" -- to "blame the troops."

Then, it only takes a few hired rock throwers, and stories of "hippies spitting on soldiers" and the fight is between people who sacrificed, and people who want peace.

THE REAL bad guy in this, is once again, the for-profit war inc. infrastructure. We've got people protesting "Universal Healthcare" because it will "cost too much" -- when, no, it doesn't because WE PAY FOR THOSE PEOPLE ANYWAY -- much more in the emergency room than if they had coverage. But no mention of the $780 Billion for war against what? Disgruntled goat herders we've bombed because they were near an oil pipeline?

When we talk about budgets -- we need to mention the WAR and the fact that it has no justification. Now, there is talk about "we've got to set things right in Iraq/Afghanistan/Wherever...." -- but it was BS that we gave a damn and it's BS again that we STARTED to give a damn -- it's just any excuse to keep the war going. If you don't attack people, extremists don't have support for their positions.

And that leads us to Iran -- the ONLY problem with Iran, is that our government is doing everything to scare the population. Actually, the best ALLY of the throw-back Mullahs in that country, is the hard-line Israelis government and the USA -- without our efforts, the people would have kicked out the fundamentalists from their government.

>> It's all the same damn thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well I am an old Vietnam vet and I think your understanding of the constitution as a rock hard document is ridicules. Man and civilization grows and moves on. If we, the majority of the people in this country wants to amend or change it, it is the right of the people. If you are in the minority, tough break, this is a democracy! Quite crying about it and move on and do your part to make the country greater. You are doing no one a service setting around writing about your views and crying in your beer for days gone by. Go out and make yourself and your world better a better place.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Im sure with how far along this thread is my post would be overlooked, or rather already discussed, sorry if so I just don't have the time to read if my points have already been discussed.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to support your country, but do you know how your doing so? Have you taken the time to really understand what it is your fighting for? No disrespect, I fully believe if soldiers really knew what they were in Iraq for they may be a little more reluctant to fight for it.

I'd fight for this country and my families freedom but I wont submit myself as a pawn to those with power seeking more power. If we were actually being attacked by a significant force (ie, russia, china, something that holds weight) I would join. But, we're fighting a group of people who do not subscribe to any certain country and in themselves do not hold weight. If it only takes 10,000 people to take down a nation of almost 400,000,000, so be it. I will not though, go to their place of origin and destroy their government and people on their sake.

I do not hold myself higher than a US military official, I almost joined myself at a younger age. I just ask that people as a whole investigate and test the information they've been given.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well if you joined the military without finding out if it serves a corrupt government-then you are a war criminal still. You are anti-constitution-anti-bill of rights. complicent in all acts of terrorism conducted by this country.
I for one am tired of all the vets who cry WE DIDNT DO NOTHING WRONG. You will be judged if there is a judgement day for you all .

Problem for most in the military is they are all brainwashed into the WORSHIP OF THE SOLDIER complex. I hope you will see one day what you soldiers really did.How wrong you were.

I would start reading the bible to save your soul and ask for forgiveness for helping in the holocaust america does under the guize of freedom.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join