It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are These Photos of Chemtrails or Contrails?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

Gee.

Photos of contrails, and you have normal, everyday cirrus clouds, too.

Big deal.

I really wish some peole would get their heads out of those charlatan "chemtrail" websites, and read a book or two on meteorology. Science. Anything. Else.

Go out, learn, and start denying the ignorance, folks. You will be more well-rounded as a result, and less gullible.

Here, clouds are best observed in time-lapse, because their motions are usually too slow to be perceptable to the human eye.

Enjoy, starting with cumulus:

Some cirrus:

Perfect example of what I'm talking about, contrails, with CIRRUS above them:

OK, after this one, you can say you've "Looked at clouds from both sides now...":

Notice how the "chemtrails" do NOT exist, when seen from above, looking down.

That's because they DON'T exist!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Have I looked at contrails forming using 10 x 50mm binoculars before? Admittedly, no. I guess what I'm implying is that atmospheric conditions for generating such large and persistent contrails weren't as commonly occuring in the past, in the area where I live. That's just a hypothesis and I'm only working from memory.
As for the 'chemtrail' stuff... in my opinion, it's just another bad conspiracy theory. Why should these 'toxic chemicals' be more visible (i.e. reflect more light) than ordinary ice crystals/water droplets? Where do these 'chemtrail-theory' people come up with this idea that the 'toxic chemicals' would be highly visible?
Ok, granted, if you were spraying a very hygroscopic acid like sulfur trioxide into the exhaust of the jet you would get these large white billowing clouds. But do you know how corrosive that stuff is?
And how expensive? What it would do to the inside of the jet engine is another matter enirely.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
CHEMTRAILS i dont care what anyone says on here, i have been watching and documenting them the last couple of months

UN, NATO, NASA, US Military "Atmospheric Aerosol Program"

Im keeping playlist monthly of worldwide videos for 2010 on my youtube channel also

downloads.climatescience.gov...

We know they have data in the open now, know they have the chemtrail patents, we have visual worldwide proof recorded, samples taken and analyzed, news stations, governments, and countries reporting them now, and Doctor verified morgellons disease associated with chemtrail residue and fibers.

Plus 60+ years of unclassified Documented proof our military and government has experimented on the population and they poison our everyday drinking water publicly why not our air too

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

What samples taken and analysied? There are no credible tests done that show anything beyond the expected reaction caused by combustion of jet fuel through a jet engine at high altitudes. Morgellons has NOT been officially acknowledged as a disease, they are researching.
I live in a city tested with aerosol spraying in the late 1950's (before my time) so I researched it. And guess what? Nothing toxic, no pathogens, not a thing harmful, just something that could be traced. Get over it.
What passes for "intelligence" with "chemtrail" believers is far from scientific or provable. A bunch of baseless claims, innuendo, supposition, suspicion, and error.
The pictures are contrails. Unless or until someone is able to test the chemical content of a suspected trail from a video or a photo any claims otherwise can not and should not be presented as anything more than an unlearned opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
More photos taken this morning 10/12/2010 about 8:15ish

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f861454877a0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fd96fd0974a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93302ee60b2b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc3803243986.jpg[/atsimg]

sorry about the moiré; this one taken through screen window.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4196b626d50.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yup....airliners flew overhead, early AM, and left some contrails behind.

Here's a newsflash: I thought about this stuff this AM (I'm in N. VA, Alexandria to be exact. A very close suburb of Washingotn, D.C.). Outside, just after 7:00. Lots of thin, wispy cirrus clouds, clouds that have moved in overnight (well, really, in the wee hours of the morning...because, the weather is ALWAYS changing).

Being well aware of the Jet Airways over my area, these were NOT left-overs from airplane contrails...just what Mother Nature natually does.

Because of this location, most traffic is primarily between major metropolitan areas to the NorthEast --- Boston, NYC, and farther up in New England --- do many other markets, Florida, other parts of hte South, and SouthEast. As well as any inbound/outbound International traffic over the Atlantic Ocean. And, to the Caribbean. However, most of that traffic is busiest begining in the morning, and very little occurs overnight.

Unlike YOUR area, where there are dozens of flights, especially a lot of cross-country coast-to-coast flights, for instance, that operate all night (red-eyes).

I thought I'd already linked the www.flightaware.com... website??

Or, here (using Detroit to center the map): flightaware.com...

(Green airplanes are passing by, blue ones are arriving/departing from the selected airport).

Of course, this is NOW....you would have had to be watching the acitivty from BEFORE you took your pictures. If you hunt through that website, you WILL find the records of other flights, as well as their routes, and times, to see what passed by your area in the last few hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, I did one for you, for example:

flightaware.com...

All I did was click on "Don't Know the Flight Number", from the FlightAware site.

I just guessed at two cities: KSEA (Seattle) and KJFK (New York Kennedy).

And, BINGO!! A Delta flight that passed over the Great Lakes region last night. Eastbound. As you can see, it arrived before 0700 EDT in New York, so it was over the Lakes only about an hour and a half prior. You can see the ground track it flew (the green line) and there is a detailed description too (click on "track log & graph").

With that, and a little work, you can figure out many more, and what times they went by, and where they flew, etc. (Don't forget that flights to/from Canada exist, too....as well as many other late-night International flights, to many different destinaitons).

edit on 12 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Link and text.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thank you for the info. Detroit Metropolitan Airport is just down the freeway, so...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join