It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and Then What! Ideas For Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Why and Then What! Ideas For Thought

www.threeworldwars.com

I have spent countless hours researching 911, NWO, The FED, FEMA Camps..ETC ETC You get the point.... When I was in elementary school they taught us to question things using Who, What, Where, When, Why. It is the basis for journalism and any intelligent thought process. That was almost 23 years ago when I learned that, since then A LOT has changed. Now, The media answers all those questions for us, not just TV, but, the internet too.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have spent countless hours researching 911, NWO, The FED, FEMA Camps..ETC ETC You get the point.... When I was in elementary school they taught us to question things using Who, What, Where, When, Why. It is the basis for journalism and any intelligent thought process. That was almost 23 years ago when I learned that, since then A LOT has changed. Now, The media answers all those questions for us, not just TV, but, the internet too. Everyone here uses that same thought process for there research on any kind of material. The one thing I still have not found an answer to is WHY and WHAT. I am pretty sure i have answered Why for a couple of them but there is one that just doesn't make sense at all. For instance 911 Who: US Gov What
estroyed Three Trade Center Buildings and blasted a hole in the pentagon and killed close to 3,000 people. Where: NYC and DC When: 9/11/2001 Why: I feel it was to push the homeland security act into play because it wasnt achieved during the first bombings of the trade centers which deja vue are also false flag opps for the same reason. Logically you can see what I am getting at. Using this format you can put it into perspective with all the answers we already know. The one i am stuck on is the whole idea of enslaving the world in order to gain total power. It doesnt make sense to me. If the entire world is hooked to this grid of rfid chips that have been inserted into us and alls we do is work for the nwo how much could they possibly gain from it. Maybe the question isnt restricted to just why but at what point in time is enough enough. The part I really cant wrap my head around is to control the entire world lower the population by inciting a nuclear war with china or iran but then what after they have all the power what can they possibly do with it. Maybe what I am trying to say there has to be a end to it all. As it is now everyone works 12 months out of the year and gets paid for it only to have 3 of the months taken away in taxes isn't that enough. No its not enough WHY? If you had all the money in the world and you were the only one with that money wouldn't that money be meaningless pieces of paper or credits. So why have all the money.. There is a limit to everything power money greed lust envy hate love friendship compassion. So if you take all the money and have all the power and run everything then WHAT? I have a idea for that and it is just an idea to insite debate and LOGICAL Brain storming of the the idea. Think for a moment the planet is roughly 4.5 billion years old. We humans have been here for a couple thousand. did it really take almost 4.5 billion years to come into existance? Right know I kinda feel like Neo when he stands before the architect and is told he is number 6, do you see where i am taking this? Ok let me tell you then. In a nutshell if the nwo or any kind of group were to have absolute power and total rule of everything the question was then what? What if during the process of population control and downsizing the anomaly occurred and eradicated the entire population and everything on the planet. If it were nuclear it would only last for about( i could and possibly am wrong) but lets just say 20 thousand years until fully clean and safe for life to exist again. If the world was completely eradicated and all history lost who is to say this hasnt happend before. Could history have been wiped clean in the past 4.5 billion years because of someones greed? Why not? Everyone talks about the stuff that they know of here and offers an opinion on the information they have two questions for further insite Why and Then what?

www.threeworldwars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've come to notice that the media such as CNN is more widely known for publisizing the negative news topics. Shouldn't we be doing things to prevent these negative news topics instead of spending billions of dollars on the public viewing access of these issues?

join