It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops shows up at my house - Strange reason

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If they would just lock people into cages when they come into the emergency room it would be so much easier.

Or if someone wanted to go out to the 7-11 they could put them in an ankle shackle on a really long chain.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by slank

Your not to far off in thought really. They really should have quarantined area's for infectious people.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

I recommend Vit C powder, 5-10 grams a day, taken ever 2 hours in juice, 10 because of your condition. And gradeseed extract, coconut oil, niacin, to handle any infections and/or fungus. I would look for amounts online the niacin should also be in fairly large doses, along with 3-5 grams of D, 5 because of your condition.

The post about the Colloidal Silver was worth looking into as well, but I wouldnt replace the C and above mentioned items with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by brilab45

I recommend Vit C powder, 5-10 grams a day, taken ever 2 hours in juice, 10 because of your condition. And gradeseed extract, coconut oil, niacin, to handle any infections and/or fungus. I would look for amounts online the niacin should also be in fairly large doses, along with 3-5 grams of D, 5 because of your condition.

The post about the Colloidal Silver was worth looking into as well, but I wouldnt replace the C and above mentioned items with it.

Currently I supplement fairly heavily. Take the Vit. D , Mulitivitamin, B-complex, Red Yeast Rice, Vit. E, Fish Oil. etc. The Collodial Silver I am on the fence with. Am very aware of the product. But after seeing that one guy turn blue, well.........

Thanx for the info.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join