It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dreams. Not sure if this is the correct place.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I wanted to share some strange dreams I've had. The first two are from last night and the night before last.

I'm interested if anyone has had similar dreams or what your thoughts may be on these dreams. I am a 26 years old male.

Sun, April 11, 2010: I stood across the street and saw my home. I was walking and suddenly everything became hazy for a moment and then I sensed I was in another time. On my drive way I saw a black car that reminded me of a 70's corvette but I don't know for a fact. After this, I saw older cars coming down the left side of the road and I woke up. The dream felt very real to me and so I wondered if it be possible to time travel in dreams.

Sat, April 10, 2010: I remember dreaming and the word Islam came up and then I saw the Pepsi symbol. I then heard a voice say this is the symbol of the mysteries. I did research a long time ago on symbols and learned about the sun and Pepsi connection and I know the crescent moon & star of Islam goes back to worship of the heavens. So I guess this dream was just a reflection on what I had already studied, though it was a long time ago.

Now, some other dreams I had in the past that i don't know the exact date.

When I was a child I had the same dream off and on for two weeks and again a couple years later. I would flew up from my bed and go through the wall by the window. I would be high above the yard behind my home and behind my neighbor. There I would come down to this brown chair. Quickly as it all happened, I would fly back to my room like I was in a spiral.

Last one I will give is heavenly.

I was in a white place and in what I thought to be the middle sparkled like a crystal sea. Hues of colors faded in and out like rainbows. I heard a female voice call my name two times from above. Then the voice said, I love you. I ooked at this place again and woke up.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hello. thank you for sharing your stories. However, there have been multiple threads recently talking about vivid dreams as of late, and you should probably add your story to those threads instead of making your own. Just saying. That's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply. I'd love to contribute to those threads. this was just on my mind this morning and wanted to share.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. I too have very vivid dreams take last night for instance.

I dreamt I was laying in bed then this strange women ( A women i've never seen before who seems to be in my dreams atleast once a week) called my name, I sat up got off my bed and walked over to her. Then all of a sudden I was sitting in front of my laptop and she was showing me pictures. I don't remember all of the pictures but two stuck in my mind, The first was a swastika that was made out of British flags. The second was of a camp fire with the smoke coming off it spelling a word, don't quite remember what the word was but it was either world or earth.

Their were other parts to the dream but they are so weird its irreverent.

Dreams are strange and wonderful thing.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wow this is crazy, I too have had VERY vivid dreams as of late. One was of my girlfriend and I, nothing too major except it was in the late 1800s. I remember reading a newspaper in my dream that said 1894. Funny thing is I was born in 1984. kinda weird.....
The other one was of the future and I mean long into the future where people didn't even walk, they stood at straight as a board and flew vertically everywhere it was freaking crazy.
Both of these dreams were so real that I woke up expecting to be in that place. And I could remember the entire dream. And that never happens to me. I don't know what to make of these, but it is nothing like any dream I had ever had. I was going to post about them in detail but then I saw your thread and I thought I would read it first, and crazy that we had a similar "time travel" expierence.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
here is one of the dream threads. Started by yours truly!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

When I was a child I had the same dream off and on for two weeks and again a couple years later. I would flew up from my bed and go through the wall by the window. I would be high above the yard behind my home and behind my neighbor. There I would come down to this brown chair. Quickly as it all happened, I would fly back to my room like I was in a spiral.
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

That one sounds like AP or OBE(astral projection or Out Of Body) experiences...sorry if someone said that already....ok the next one sounds like a place they call "the Hall" It's on the Other Side and it's where all the akashic records are kept. It sounds like you were in the what We'd call the Lobby.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

[Mod Edit - fix BBcode]

[edit on 12/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300

Sun, April 11, 2010: I stood across the street and saw my home. I was walking and suddenly everything became hazy for a moment and then I sensed I was in another time. On my drive way I saw a black car that reminded me of a 70's corvette but I don't know for a fact. After this, I saw older cars coming down the left side of the road and I woke up. The dream felt very real to me and so I wondered if it be possible to time travel in dreams.

The answer is yes you can It's most probable that's what you did exactly

Sat, April 10, 2010: I remember dreaming and the word Islam came up and then I saw the Pepsi symbol. I then heard a voice say this is the symbol of the mysteries. I did research a long time ago on symbols and learned about the sun and Pepsi connection and I know the crescent moon & star of Islam goes back to worship of the heavens. So I guess this dream was just a reflection on what I had already studied, though it was a long time ago.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

What are they meaning to you? Are you into esoteric studies? This may be telling you to align yourself with the heavens. For instance, enjoy the sun, marvel at the moon, and count the stars, become in tune with nature and maybe study Islam for some truths. Your dream is speaking volumes to you.

top topics

join