It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA lieing about not saving pictures on new airport scanners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Recently a friend of mine who works for a airport sent me a e-mail with these 4 images in it

in the e-mail he said the TSA is lying to you that they do indeed save the pictures. Now whats even more troubling than the TSA saving pictures of adults is if you look closely at the pictures above they look like little kids.

sorry about posting the same image 4 times heres all of them

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TevashSzat]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by TevashSzat]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
While I certainly appreciate the concerns of the people who don't want these sort of pictures saved, I have to be initially dubious of this for a couple of reasons:

1) These are photographs of screen shots with no context. This could simply be promotional material from the labs that built them.

2) You don't mention how your friend received these emails. Were they part of an email chain themselves or did he find them on a server?

Also, there is no way to claim that those are little kids or adults. There is no frame of reference. On my screen they are about 6 inches tall , so they could be faries.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
sorry about earlyer there is all four of them now. no my friend works at the airport and he e-mailed me these pictures he diddnt tell me how he got them just what was stated in the e-mail.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They look more like Grays than anything. Maybe the scanners are actually secret alien detectors!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well it does say "offline" so they are indeed saved.

and they do appear to be teenage girls.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've wodered if these scanners were for other purposes, say some sort of genetic type of scanner similar to like keeping fingerprint records used to identify an individual. I mean there would be an outcry if everyone had to be fingerprinted. This way they could get some sort of record of people without the public knowing about it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
These images are too vague for me to cast judgement on.

Yes, it would be wrong for TSA to keep the scanned results- though they probably would if they have to charge/arrest or detain someone.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm going to say I don't believe it really.There is no proof they are real pictures from that.Also, how could you tell from those pics that it is a child or teenager?I don't think you can tell.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They look like cell phone pictures and other than the offline, I don't see any sort of save function in any of the screens. It could be that the machine leaves the last scan up till the agent presses the button to scan a new image. I can certainly see how it could be usefull to take a second look at someones scan before scanning someone else.

Just for the record, I am completely against these machines, but refuse to fall into the mindless paranoia that tends to go along with it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I wonder how they work. are they radiating the suspect, subjecting him to sonic sound. how is the image materialized ?> any gases involved >?
I find the image interesting, I was going to interview my friend for you guys, but he said no, and since my friend who is graduating Pharmacy school real soon, the school is so so hard. just about just about every drug is toxic and a lot of it will kill you if mis-taken. he scared the crap out of me. he just went on and on how we are being poisened with medication cocktails and such. I got to interview him. you guys are not going to believe some of things he was telling me - really interesting,

top topics

join