It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We don't need a messiah (and anyway, it isn't me)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This thread illustrates for me the big Elephant in the Room with regards to ATS. Here is a site dedicated to 'finding the truth,' to Denying Ignorance, and yet it is a complete contradiction in terms. Rather than truth, we get this stuff. It is ignorance personified. If you want examples of credulous belief in anything imaginable, come to ATS where you can find a conspiracy for every subject. And yeah, I'm here. I just am going on a faith that there are some diamonds in the rough here, somewhere.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
In the second part of the episode 18-19, I expose that the 3 Spirals of Maitreya are fake and are mere 3-dimentional projections. The 3 Spirals were not random, they mean 666, the number of Satan.

I also expose that the big production "The Last Airbender" is 100% a propaganda movie to promote the emergence of Maitreya.

Blavastky, Besant, Bailey are the 3 witches who have released Maitreya. BBB as 666. Identically, Katara, Kya, Kanna are the 3 witches who have released Aang, the Avatar, KKK as Ku Klux Klan/666.

In the part 20, I definitely expose that "The Last Airbender" have been produced in order ot prepare the people for the emergence of Maitreya.

I expose that all this Buddhist movement is no more than a new form of disguised Satanism. Sucess is today synonymous with being part of New Age movements (Scientology, Kabbalah, Buddhism, Hinduism, Masonery, Satanism, Theosophism,...), the proof is that many well known people who are supposed to be far from this kind of belief, have recently adopted New Age.

Finally, I connect the Middle East conflict with the emergence of Maitreya.The Cold War, the Berlin Wall, the Mandela case enjoyed in the past a huge world media coverage and as if by chance, Maitreya was behind the end of these (orchestrated) "injustices".

Identically, Maitreya will put an end to the Middle East conflict but not before we face a nuclear world war which would start from the Middle East and which will involve all the major players: USA, Europe, China, Russia, Iran North Korea, Israel, the Arabic countries.

All these events are staged and are meant to set the appropriate conditions for the acceptance of Maitreya as the World Teacher, the truth is that Maitreya/Satan has created all these catastrophes in order to bring a solution afterwards.

Obey God and his holly books: Torah, Bible and the Koran prevails.

Do not involve in organized religions and create your own relationship with God.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Never heard of him, though his name is familiar.

Why is he so known again?

<< 1  2   >>

join