It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We don't need a messiah (and anyway, it isn't me)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I don't think you are ok man. You sound like you may need to talk with a professional, I am serious. Do you read back what you are writing and not realize you sound like a fire and brimstone evangelist on crack? I give you room for your religion whatever that is, but jeez, you just read a story from the man himself, and it fired you up for some reason. He is not who you think he is, that is what he is saying to you, to everyone who is saying he is a messiah. He is just a man. It's ok.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is the last answer (20 April 2010) by Benjamin Creme in The Guardian:

www.guardian.co.uk...

Of course, he denies that Raj Patel is Maitreya in the title of the press report, and afterwards, over the whole text, he does all what he can to points out Raj Patel as Maitreya.

Moreover, who really is this Benjamin Creme to have such a treatment from the Corporate Media??? Apparently, he's poweful enought to have the Press at his foots.

Don't be fooled, the Media and Share International are lying to us, Raj Patel is Maitreya but all that they want is to promote Raj Patel thanks to this confusion and to deny that all of this have been staged.

Raj Patel is the centerpiece of an EVIL Plan.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
We don't need a Saviour?

Are you blind deaf and insensitive?

The world needs someone to save it and its inhabitants and that is not going to be human beings.

No, the last thing this world needs is a Messiah. Either we as a race sort out our problems ourselves or we suffer the consequences. Having a 3rd party come in and wave a magic wand will only brush the issues under the carpet.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

YOU ARE WARNED!!! THIS THE LAST WARNING FOR YOU! I URGE YOU TO SURRENDER TO OUR GOD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! THIS IS A FAIR WARNING FROM YOUR GOD

(Visit my youtube (TheTruthIsFromGod) page if you want more info)

Listen man first I am a submitter.
Second what the hell do u think u r doing?
Can u hear urself?
I mean if I found you weird how about the others?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hammerguy

Yes I hear myself, what's is weird?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
We don't need a Saviour?

Are you blind deaf and insensitive?

The world needs someone to save it and its inhabitants and that is not going to be human beings.

This is a perfect example of what the religions have done to us. They took our spiritual birth rights away, made us feel unworthy to be spiritual beings, and then taught us to never use our own reasoning.

We are the ones that are supposed to move mountains!! So why do we wait?

It is God waiting on us to make this sphere be all it can be, the prime vision that God holds for it.

It is not about us waiting on God...what would we learn if we did not have to reap what we have sown??

Its not about us waiting on God...God...is waiting on us.

The ones without hope are not walking in the divine path.

The ones finding the light in the darkest corners and darkest of souls...are the ones holding the vibration of heaven here on Earth.

No one said it was or would be easy....we have spoiled ourselves, we have crappy coping skills...the idea of 'scapegoats' in religions have allowed us to take on the mindset that we can use scapegoats the rest of our lives.

We need to stop blaming Satan...we need to stop passing on wrongs onto another man....we as spiritual beings...NEED TO GROW UP.

Jesus was a great teacher...but I tell you...if you accept any blood sacrifice for YOUR WRONGS...the blood is on YOUR HANDS. Such a practice is not Holy.

Ask Jesus to guide you within you, open your mind, humble yourself, be honest in your thoughts before God....and you will be shown just how much work there is to do.

No quick fixes....sorry.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Whether you need him here or not, he IS here. The universe has a funny way of course correcting itself. As we approach ascension to the 4th dimension, and our 4th dimensional astral bodies, there must be an individual sacrifice made. This has occurred, in the spring of the past year. There are less than three years left, make sure you live them to the fullest. Because after all, without time, memories are all we have.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lucyfr

You're right, Lucifer has come to harvest the lost souls and nowadays they are very numerous.

Lucifer is doing the job for God: to debunk the traitors whatever is their cover.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So basically he's telling the people to be responsible for their own lives and future instead of waiting on some savior to do it for them.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

We are finally back.
www.chilluminati.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This part comments the last article of Benjamin Creme in the Guardian. It also shows that fighting or supporting the New World Order is useless, both sides are the same, just ignore them.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Benjamin Creme possessed by Maitreya:

Wayne Peterson about Maitreya:

www.share-berlin.info...

Wayne Peterson, Maitreya, the Masters of Wisedom and the NWO 1/4 :

Wayne Peterson, Maitreya, the Masters of Wisedom and the NWO 2/4 :

Wayne Peterson, Maitreya, the Masters of Wisedom and the NWO 3/4 :

Wayne Peterson, Maitreya, the Masters of Wisedom and the NWO 4/4 :

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Did you read the entire article?

The last bit of that article is rather on point.... and not baseless nonsense...

This, at least, is the world I'm keen to live in: one without princes but with billions of world teachers, in which we live under neither God nor Master. It's a recipe for change that makes for poor storytelling but great politics.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The first part of the 13-14th episodes confirms Benjamin Creme's new strategy of lying. It shows that Maitreya's issue is real. Maitreya "foretold" the 2008 world economic crisis and Raj Patel preciself has showed himself in mid 2008, the year of the crisis.

This crisis was the departure signal for accelerating the global reforms within the major institutions (UN, WB,IMF, WHO,...) and was the sign for Maitreya/Raj Patel's emergence.

In the second part, I clearly show how similar is Raj Patel's speech compared to what Benjamin Creme said about what would be Maitreya's speech when he will emerge. I finally show another clear clues that indicates that Maitreya/Raj Patel and Creme are controlled by the demons, Satan/Maitreya is using their body as he wishes.

Episode 13-14, part 1:

Episode 13-14, part 2:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Now the question is asked without any confusion. The media are speaking more and more clearly about the real role of Raj Patel. they asked him to expose his vision of change for the whole world and even what would he do when he'll be in charge.

Raj Patel answers that the first thing he would do would be to remove the position of world president because it would be dictatorial to have 1 president for the whole world. Of course that what it was planned by advance , Maitreya is not to rule the world, he's to galvanize the assembly of the UN which will lead the world. Maitreya is the true instigator of what is happening in our world, he's the true master of this evil elite, so don't be fooled by this nice speech.

Raj Patel's reply to "What would you do if you were the president of the world?" :

Raj Patel On The Value Of Nothing With Ross Gittins, Part 1/6:

Now things are clear, Raj Patel is really going high.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In this 15th episodes, you can see that Raj Patel/Maitreya has entered into a new step of his worlwide promotion. Since January 2010, Raj Patel has done a tour in the US, in Canada and in Australia, he's been received on the major networks and he's been quoted in the major newspapers.

Now the press don't hesitate anymore to openly speak about Raj Patel as the savior of the World, the man of change, and their articles are more and more explicit about that.

Moreover, we can see the highest ranking people around Raj Patel, as Nobel Prizes, high ranking offcials among the major institutions and governments (US government, WHO, WTO, WB, IMF, Food organizations,...). They all praise him and put him above themsleves.

Raj Patel is even asked his view on the authenticity of Bill & Melinda Gates' activism!!!! Who is Raj Patel to be given such an importance?!

Moreover, Raj Patel's speech is closer and closer to Maitreya's one, and Raj is more and more explicit about his worlwide ambitions.

Be very careful of this man because he says many good things but he plays a double game. He's connected to the same guys who have put us in this mess, who have been lying to us and harming us for centuries. He has a secret goal, to deceive us, as the Satan he is.

Do not listen to Raj Patel's recommandations: Don't militate, don't oppose the New World Order, don't support it neither, don't be an activist, it's useless, you're only going to be used for other purposes. Have a simple and discrete life above the law and above the law of God and you'll be safe.

Do not attend Raj Patel's speeches, this man has obviously a high occult power, as Satan, he's a great influence on human beings. Raj Patel uses the most known hypnosis techniques on the audience, his hands' gestures, his voice, his weird look, his voices, his intonations' changes, his stuttering are all made to put you in a state of trance which will lead you to say Amen to all what he says and what he is.

This is a serious matter, believe me or not, that's for your good.

You want to find guidance and to be safe from any danger, obey exclusively God and the Koran and you'll be protected, that's a fair advice.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Benjamin Creme possessed by Maitreya:

"How spiritually advanced is Uranus?"

that was a hoot!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In this 16th episode, I expose more and more obvious connections between Share International and Raj Patel. People say these are mere coïncidences, I don't believe in coïncidence and when coïncidence becomes the general rule that definitely means that these are not coïncidences. Coïncidence is the weapon of the ignorant, whatever an ignorant person cannot explain, he interprets it as a coïncidence. From part 1 to 16, I've reported tons of "coïncidences"... Come on! Let's be serious, this is the real world! Wake up!

I get all my guidance from God and the Koran ALONE. You want to have guidance? You want to know the truth? You want to see this world as it really is?

Then follow my recommandation: repent, Worship God alone, take the Koran as your only guide, you'll find relief and guidance otherwise only perdition awaits you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
In the episode 17, I expose that the "character" Raj Patel is a total fabrication. His name is fake, his life is fake, he's just appeared from nowhere just like a certain Obama. I've said in the previous parts that Obama was chosen to permit the necessary changes for Maitreya's New Age world and is probably the last US president. Obama and Maitreya/Satan are for sure connected.

Another proof that Raj Patel is Maitreya is that "Raj Patel" is the backbone to all this investigation, each time you google someone/something connected to Raj Patel you find other connections to this whole global plan. Tons of global organizations have appeared just over the last years, they all enjoy large fundings and large media coevrage, just like Avaaz headed by Ricken Patel.

As you've seen, There are tons of "Patels" on the web, that way they can flood the web and manipulate the amount of information and they can create confusion. "Patel" seems to be like a code name just as Mr Smith in Matrix.

I have nothing against Justice, equality and sharing, what I am exposing is that the people who are pretending to bring us this utopia are lost and are misleaded by Maitreya/Satan, they will lose themselves and ruin your life if your give them trust.

Obey God and the Koran that's a better guidance. God gives you an authentic true promise whereas Satan/Maitreya is only making up stories.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The first part of the episode 18-19 exposes that the mainstream media and Share International have been unsuccessfuly intending to counter my serie since its beginning. The problem is that they are not even credible as they simply are lying to the people (as they are used to).

This part also shows that Maitreya & Raj Patel's vision for the world is the same: a society which combines both Capitalism's and Communism's truths, which once again exposes that Raj Patel actually is Maitreya.

This first part of the episode 18-19 also denounces that Raj Patel/Maitreya promotes Evolution as he knows that this society has already inculcated this concept to the whole world.

Evolution exists but not as defined by Darwin which is a Humanist, who is opposed to the existence of a unique God. Once again, it just reveals the true nature of Raj Patel/Maitreya, a human body totaly under the control of Satan, the Dark Father.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join