It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I just had an idea for an ATS contest:

"Make a better BC for the prez!" Winners get 10,000 internets.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is all very interesting. However, I think the real story we need to examine is how Satan planted the announcement of Obama's birth in a Hawaiian newspaper. He obviously did this well after he buried dinosaur bones to confuse scientists, but what were his motives? He must have big plans for Obama, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

From the alleged email or post from Mr. or Ms. Foxx:

Divorah approached me in early 2007 and held onto the birth certificate until she released it in August 2008.

If this "fake" was released in August of 2008, how is it that ATS was talking about it in June of 2008?

Obama Releases His Birth Certificate posted on 6/14/2008

Was Obama's Certificate of Birth Photoshopped? posted on 6/15/2008

So, supposedly, this person helped fake Obama's BC and decided to go to Free Republic to make the announcement. He/she didn't go to the New York Times. Washington Post, FOX news or ANY news outlet or the FBI, but instead went on a far right conservative discussion board to make this HUGE announcement? And implicated herself in the process???

Add to that, the fact that the post of Free Republic doesn't exist... and is being reported by Citizen Wells on wordpress, one of the number one "Obama is not a US citizen" websites, that has less credibility than WND, and I'm having a hard time thinking this is anything at all.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Chanise Foxx does not exist. Try looking her up in the phone directory. She joined MySpace three days ago, but not Facebook. Do real people post on MySpace these day? In any event, please read this:

ohforgoodnesssake.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
citizenwells.wordpress.com... ate-a-fake-birth-certificate-fact-check-colb/

Well, it appears someone is coming out of the wood work, to finally put a end to this Obama Conspiracy.. we have someone to charge and prosecute. go get them DA's... Notice: I will not hold my breath.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

I have a confession to make. I made kitten and puppy smoothies in a cuisinart for Obama to sip on while he was making the entire legal machinery of the U.S. Government look foolish with his forged birth certificates made by a crack head.

He's also fond of kicking pregnant white women in the stomach and then getting the government to pay him for performing abortions.

It's a horrible outlandish story, but it's about that evil black man that can't wait to ship us all to camps so it must be true.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but I do believe this is a HOAX.

And that you've been PUNKED.

Again.

I see DJW001 beat me to it while I was looking for more confirmation.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Someone else caught the date discrepancy, too:

Source

Did you catch the obvioius mistake? Obama’s COLB was released in June of 2008, not August. Another problem, is that is no Kenwood, IL–it’s only a neighborhood. 411.com didn’t turn up any Chanise Foxx either nor does Google have any reference to the name in the past.

It turns out that this is a recycled spoof. [Scroll down the the picture of Chanise.]

And a conservative blog warned about this HOAX in early March.

Beware of Chanese Foxx Hoax

If you look at the 3rd page of Google hits on Chanise Foxx, most of them are confirming this as a HOAX.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well that is why this should be left upto the Authorities to investigate. a charge has been made. a prosecution should be coming if the article is legit. it appears the Obamites are doing their best to stir this pot. real or not. I want justice to get to the bottom of this crap. and release legitimate records the population is entitled to. "We select our leaders" but as franklin Roosevelt said (I quote) Presidents are Selected not Elected. so this problem has been around for quite some time. I think we need to fix this problem before say a Kenyan takes office.

FYI, I personally saw the FAKE BC on Obama's website his offical one...
no one wants to challege this fact. so why post a fake BC on your Official Site...?

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wow..look at her picture...blue eyeshadow is back in style??!!!

Where the hell have I been?!

lol

I honestly have no idea what to believe concerning President Obama.

Why not just come out with whatever evidence he needs to shut the so called birthers up??

Am I missing something....honestly...?

And if their was a shred of evidence concerning his Kenya birth why don't the republicans put forward some convincing evidence?

Sounds and looks like a strawman to me created by both sides.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Well, I am waiting for next month when the trial for treason starts in New York. Going to be lots of good information hit the fan then.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh yeah... there is no Kinko's in Franklin Park. The nearest on is on Lasalle Street, downtown. Why post something if you haven't bothered to check the facts?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

My instinct is that this is a 100% fabricated hoax. The article lists the URL
butterdezillion.wordpress.com...
as evidence that there was such a claim made. Yet, that article does not at all confirm anything about an office store forgery but rather refers to completely different articles which it is confirming.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d79c33eeb21.jpg[/atsimg]

At least these far right wackjob articles are letting their true colors fly...know which sites are the champions of ignorance.

Hmm...some right wing nut on a right wing nut website said he made a fake birth certificate for Obama...must be true.

I mean, why would anyone lie about Obama or his supporters anyhow?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8bba3e6db93.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I feel that this is coming to a head! Soon, we will have our "Truth" and regardless the outcome, I will be grateful that the democratic process prevailed!

This news is very interesting, considering that a forensics document expert has already claimed the COLB to be an absolute fake!

Regardless the outcome resulting from your 'birther movement'... regardless to the outcome. That is literally saying you don't care what kind of a wreck you are inciting and propagating into fabrication. You guys are trying to divide the nation with your movement (ignorantly or not I can only guess) . Why waste you energy on Obama when he is just a puppet? Have you ever heard of David Rockefeller, or the Rockefeller family? Maybe you should do your research on Divide and Conquer and how you are playing right into their hands. Birthers are sheep that eat Rockefeller/Rothschilds propaganda. In my honest opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Because if I wanted to pull the wool over the eyes of millions... I'd go to an employee at an office supply store.... Not some expert...

I definitely would prefer going to Office Depot. /Sarcasm

He was born in America. He's an idiot. But he's our idiot.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I dont know which is dis-info, and judging by the number of deniers, I too have re-read the article and noted some descrepancies that have not been voiced yet~!., so - either this is a rouse or truth being hammered into the insane side of politics. but claims without facts... why did Obama have a fake BC on his offical Website would be the correct question - I would imagine because no one even address why someone would do this and then try and cover it up. so the sewer is full... time to call the in the FBI for some turd clean up. get to the bottom and release the truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just to make sure I am seeing right...

Currently, there is 15 flags for a clear hoax.

Yay for demanding ignorance.

Seriously...if you flagged this, you might considering revoking your ATS account...truth is clearly not on the agenda for you.

Not to say the subject itself is nonsense...but flagging a hoax?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What I have yet to understand is why so many people get so worked up, defending Obama. Why would anybody be so Pro-Government If you are a member of a conspiracy site, and be totally for big government. It seems Pro Obama people have this gift for spin... They argue about how there is no difference between the parties, and They all our all the same. That wasn't true under Bush, Everything Was Bush's fault.
As far as Obama's Birth Certificate, I don't think it will make any difference one way or the other. If this is true, we won't hear a peep out of the MSM. If it is fake, we will hear all about how the Tea Party people did it. This guy is an imbedded tick, we are never getting rid of him.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
What I have yet to understand is why so many people get so worked up, defending Obama. Why would anybody be so Pro-Government If you are a member of a conspiracy site, and be totally for big government.

Another conspiracy would be people being pushing a foreign agenda by disrupting the government, creating dissidence, and ultimately destroying our republic from non-fact conspiracys...
Do you know flat out that the birther movement isn't originated from say...iran or north korea?

To me, this smells of a foreign war tactic, spreading disinfo and populous violent uprising on a lie...how is that not worthy of a conspiracy website.

Being aware of conspiracy's does not automatically make you anti-government...or anti-US government anyhow...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yawn...

Wow...now that I know this very pertinent information, I'll throw it in the stack of uselessness with all of the other stuff that will go nowhere and provide nothing that will help or support America in general.

Get off of this subject. It serves no purpose. They are not going to remove Obama just because he may have been born in Kenya. Its not going to happen in this life or the next.

Quit supporting the two-party system and make the necessary changes that could actually be viewed as constructive. This is completely meaningless in the whole scale of politics and since Obama serves the elite and the status quo, your revelations of his real birthplace is nothing more than fodder for the mind and the illusion of grandeur.

I apologize for the general tone here, but, this nonsense is going nowhere. With all of the effort spent trying to unveil the Obama conspiracy, that energy would be better served forming grassroots organizations and creating parties that mobilize for a better future. You guys are just beating the drums of the past and complaining about stuff that you cannot change.

Much love to all...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join