It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate [HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by jibeho
So this thread has been tagged a HOAX and all those who called for it are still chiming in on cue.

You'd love us to shut up now and let this die, huh?

Too bad. There's so much more ignorance and disinformation out there, that it's the perfect place to share the truth... Sorry if that bothers you.

Truth is only a perception as it applies to Obama and his foggy past. Most notably his college years. I could care less about his BC. Unfortunately, concrete evidence is hard to come by in this case. There is a dead end at every turn and everything is sealed or "lost". All we have are Obama's double memoirs and personal accounts that refute some of his own claims and timelines. Even statements made by his own wife have been simply sloughed off as common misspeak. The two can't even agree where they met.

I could give two snips about his BC. I would like to know more about his affiliations, personal relationships with radicals and Marxist professors during his college years. The mysterious roommate/Pakistan travel companion and why he was there. Blah Blah Blah just a waste of breath.

Ignorance is indeed Bliss in the minds of those who refuse to question the questionable.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

THE INFORMATION ON THE LONG FORM IS THE DOCTOR THAT PERFORMED THE BIRTH FOR VERIFICATION.

WANTING TO GET MAINTAIN THE CONSITIUTION FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND OBAMA IS NOT A THREAT. IT IS A RESPONSIBILITY THAT I HAVE FROM THE CONSTITUTION. IT IS A CIVIC DUTY.

I BELIEVE IT IS TIME FOR THE PEOPLE TO STAND UP AND DEFEND THE IDEALS THAT THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON, AND STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING POLITICIANS TELL US ABOUT THEMSELVES WITHOUT PROOF.

THEY ARE LIEING BASTARDS! WE NEED TO GET THEM OUT THROUGH ELECTIONS! THAT IS THE FIRST STEP. IF NOT POSSIBLE, I DO BELIEVE THAT FORCE IS NECCESSARY, AND LEGAL.

MY SOURCE IS THE CONSTITUION. READ IT. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO POINT TO THE LINE. EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD READ IT AT LEAST ONCE.

Mod Edit- Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by russ212

How would he get the long term certificate if Hawaii doesn't have it? They don't issue them any longer.
They no longer have short forms, havn't for a good while.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by russ212

I have a brain and I am married, so I have a marriage license. Didn't need a birth certificate at all for it.
All I needed was proof of age. Now, do you think if you scream that again it might make a difference? Nope.

What you need to show for a Marriage License in Oregon

If you don't provide proof for claims you make, then no one is going to believe you. Screaming your opinions as facts then refusing to back them up and calling your opponent names is NOT a prime debate style.

All I want you to do is back up your claims.

Originally posted by russ212
THE INFORMATION ON THE LONG FORM IS THE DOCTOR THAT PERFORMED THE BIRTH FOR VERIFICATION.

And what gives you the right to know that Dr.'s name?

MY SOURCE IS THE CONSTITUION. READ IT. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO POINT TO THE LINE. EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD READ IT AT LEAST ONCE.

Yeah, you tell me about the Constitution!
Right after you learn to spell it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

DID THEY IN THE 60'S WHEN HE WAS BORN?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

NOT EVERY AMERICAN LIVES IN OREGON!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Feel free to prove that you can get a long form from Hawaii now and that it is any better than the short form for anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

I AM SO SORRY I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE! I GUESS NO ONE IS PERFECT. BUT WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO BACK UP INFORMATION THAT IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WOULD YOU ASK SOMEONE TO BACK UP THE FACT THAT THE MONA LISA IS IN FRANCE.

BTW

travel.state.gov...

AND FYI THE LARGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SHORT FORM AND THE LONG FORM IS THE SHORT FORM IS NOT CERTIFIED. THE LONG FORM IS.

THE REASON THE DOCTORS NAME IS NEEDED IS TO VERIFY THE CLAIM THAT THE CHILD WAS BORN IN THE HOSPITAL. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HOSPITAL HE WAS BORN IN. THIS IS WHERE THERE IS QUESTION.

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THROWING INSULTS. READ THROUGH THIS MESSAGE BOARD. MOST OF THE INSULTS ARE COMING FROM PEOPLE THAT DON'T CARE WHERE HE WAS BORN AND ARE UNWILLING TO QUESTION IT. I HAVE SEEN THE BIRTHERS CALLED HORRIBLE THINGS ON HERE. THE ONE SEEN THE MOST IS RACIST.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

I AM SO SORRY I MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE! I GUESS NO ONE IS PERFECT. BUT WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO BACK UP INFORMATION THAT IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

BTW

travel.state.gov...

AND FYI THE LARGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SHORT FORM AND THE LONG FORM IS THE SHORT FORM IS NOT CERTIFIED. THE LONG FORM IS.

THE REASON THE DOCTORS NAME IS NEEDED IS TO VERIFY THE CLAIM THAT THE CHILD WAS BORN IN THE HOSPITAL. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HOSPITAL HE WAS BORN IN. THIS IS WHERE THERE IS QUESTION.

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THROWING INSULTS. READ THROUGH THIS MESSAGE BOARD. MOST OF THE INSULTS ARE COMING FROM PEOPLE THAT DON'T CARE WHERE HE WAS BORN AND ARE UNWILLING TO QUESTION IT. I HAVE SEEN THE BIRTHERS CALLED HORRIBLE THINGS ON HERE. THE ONE SEEN THE MOST IS RACIST.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

THAT IS THE POINT WE ARE NOT BEING ALLOWED TO SEE IT. IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU HAVE SEEN IT BE MY GUEST. THE PROBLEM IS YOU PEOPLE ARE ASKING US TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT A CITIZEN, WHEN HE HAS NOT PROVEN THAT HE IS ONE

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Likely they did then, but it openly states that when they converted to digital records, the paper records were destroyed.

Also, take of the caps lock. It's annoying to read, and affects the maturity of your posts.
Aside from that, it's against the rules on ATS.

link   
reply to post by russ212

Take you caps lock button off.

It makes your posts very unappealing to read and it is against the TOS, as you have already been warned in a previous post. If you expect to have any kind of meaningful discussion, calm down and unlock that one little button, ok.

link   

If your Free - why did you ask for permission to marry...?
and read the fine print on that license - the union is granted if you
grant your off spring to the STATE.

and if you have a child look where your wife signed its certificate...>
parent - guardian - mother.... no... it say INFORMANT

so, who's world is screwed up... ours or theirs...?
I want to see what There papers say... if I can figure out who They are...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by K J Gunderson

THAT IS THE POINT WE ARE NOT BEING ALLOWED TO SEE IT. IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU HAVE SEEN IT BE MY GUEST. THE PROBLEM IS YOU PEOPLE ARE ASKING US TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT A CITIZEN, WHEN HE HAS NOT PROVEN THAT HE IS ONE

Listen up real close this time, ok.

You can NOT get a long form from Hawaii now. I am asking you to prove that wrong. Prove to me that you can get ANY LONG FORM birth certificate from Hawaii. Understand this time?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

You need to read this link about ATS guidelines in posting: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look, you made the claim that a person needs to have a long form BC to get a marriage license. I have shown one state where that isn't true. Show me ONE state where it's true.

BUT WHY DOES ANYONE NEED TO BACK UP INFORMATION THAT IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

It's only "public knowledge" in your head. If it's public knowledge, then it shouldn't be too hard for you to find something online that supports it. I cannot. And I'm pretty good at finding things on the Internet.

No. Because I could EASILY find that information myself. You're making a claim that, as far as I know, has no proof to back it up. So I can't find it. YOU'RE making the claim. Where did YOU get the information that you need a long form BC to get married, and passport and a government job??? Wherever you got it, it's clearly wrong and you should stop repeating it because it's a lie.

BTW

travel.state.gov...

Your Source PROVES my point!

When applying for a U.S. passport in person, evidence of U.S. citizenship must be submitted with Form DS-11. All documentation submitted as citizenship evidence will be returned to you. These documents will be delivered with your newly issued U.S. passport or in a separate mailing.

Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (One of the following):

Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state*
Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
Naturalization Certificate
Certificate of Citizenship

NOTHING about a long form.

NOT true. What Obama posted IS CERTIFICATION of his birth. It is CERTIFIED.

Where, in the Constitution does it say that a president has to be born in a certain hospital? It doesn't. It says he needs to be born in the US and that has been proven. That's all the information we need to meet the requirements of the Constitution.

Wanting to know his doctor's name and the hospital is just being nosy!

YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THROWING INSULTS.

Not really.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
If your Free - why did you ask for permission to marry...?

Because I wanted the benefits from the state that they supply. I didn't have to make that deal. We could have just lived together. I CHOSE to make that deal with the state. I was FREE to decide and I did. That has what to do with this thread???

and read the fine print on that license - the union is granted if you
grant your off spring to the STATE.

Oh, my God! I need a face palm emoticon! Prove it, Mr. Evil. Maybe you should start another HOAX thread about it.
It's off topic in THIS hoax thread.

and if you have a child look where your wife signed its certificate...>
parent - guardian - mother.... no... it say INFORMANT

That's the person who informed whomever was filling out the form. Sometimes the mother is unable to fill out forms right after she gives birth, so she INFORMS someone of the child's name, etc and THEY write it on there. If the mother IS able to fill out the form, SHE is the informant.

so, who's world is screwed up...

I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may violate ATS T&C.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And what about the Hawaii law that allows you to claim citizenship for a child born in another country as long as the parents Claim residency in Hawaii within the past year. Non Birthers ignore this part. They contend his Hawaii certificate is real. Of course it is, you'll get no argument here, but, with their law such as it is doesn't mean he was born here naturally, he may have been born elsewhere and written in as a citizen. Hawaii made the law to claim all the illegal children in their country as citizens of Hawaii to get more money. My only concern is and has been, whether Obama was made a citizen by this process or was he actually born at a US hospital in Hawaii. Now bully and argue all you like, but, it won't solve or answer the question. I don't have any proof so I have doubts and concerns, I don't care that it was good enough for all the criminals in congress or the crooks at the white house. I have concerns that while the BC is real it may be misleading. I mean I have no idea and a slow computer so I don't know whether that law is still in effect or whether it was in effect when he was born. As to whether Hawaii had a long form in Hawaii in the 60's when he was born, I believe so. I was born in 1975 with a long form issued in KY. A few years back they changed to the short form (could it have been part of this grand orchestrated conspiracy by the PTB, lol.) in conforming with the other states, by that I assume (note I don't know) Hawaii may have conformed their law at the same time. So, yes, he may have had the long form. The only part that intersts me is whether the law was in effect and whether for appearances sake those citizened in in this way are issued certificates that reflect not only Honolulu or such city in Hawaiii as place of birth, but whether it allows the state to name a hospital and doctor for appearances sake only- perhaps the issuing hospital and whoever is on duty that day fills it out. It's not impossible to think it may work that way. The state was after money and used these people to do it, they'd want their Amnesty arrangement as clean as possible. Disprove this and I will concede my position altogether to you. Do not and your "breath" is wasted on me for the hot air that it is- regardless how intelligent you may be.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon

And what about the Hawaii law that allows you to claim citizenship for a child born in another country as long as the parents Claim residency in Hawaii within the past year.

Where is this law, please?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Since this thread is still limping along, allow me to introduce the notion once again that contradictions exist between Obama's personal accounts in his memoirs and the statements made by those close to him. Especially statements made by his beloved wife, partner and confidant.

These are the words spoken by Michelle Obama during a July 10 2008 round table discussion at the University Of Missouri.

So those are some of the struggles. These are the types of struggles that we hear all over the country. And the struggles aren't new to me, not new to anyone in this room, but I want people to understand these struggles certainly aren't new to my husband, Barack. He understands the struggles. He understands them because he was raised by strong women. He is the product of two great women in his life. His mother and his grandmother. [applause] Barack saw his mother, who was very young and very single when she had him, and he saw her work hard to complete her education and try to raise he and his sister.

blog.showmeprogress.com...

Did you catch that?? "Barack saw his mother, who was very young and very single when she had him" /VERY YOUNG AND VERY SINGLE. No mention of Barack Sr. the alleged father!!

And you all wonder why people question his history!! His own wife doesn't even know his story. Or does she?? She just forgot to say what she was supposed to say according to Obama's potentially fabricated or factually stretched memoirs.

OK defenders of the Obamanation. I suppose you will just say that Michelle simply misspoke. All is well. Sleep tight.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by jibeho]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join