It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish President Lech Kaczynski assassinated by Secret Society? [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
FIRST, before bashing me for this video, I am merely sharing it - I DO NOT know where I stand about the whole plane crash and all of those poor peoples lives being taken, however, this man in this video you're about to watch has some interesting things to say about the numbers of people recorded who died in the plane crash. DO NOT attack me for what is being said, I am simply SHARING this video. Comment all you like about it, bash the video if you want but not the messenger! I do not necessarily agree with ANYTHING in this video, once again I do not know where I stand about the plane crash, all I know is that is IS possible that this was an assassination.

So what do you all think? I'm not ready to believe that once you become a 'higher up' you're given the choice to either join the 'satanists' or be killed... shortly after saying no. But I know people will be throwing conspiracies around shortly, so I thought I'd start it all off with what this guy has to say... as crazy as the guy sounds, with a lot of outlandish things to say, the number stuff does seem to fit a bit, what do you guys think? I know some of you know a lot more than I do about some of the secret societies, so I'm thinking someone here can shed some light on what this guy is talking about.

Once again, if you want to bash the video then go a., but DO NOT bash me for placing it within this thread. Like I said, I'm not about to give this guy a high-five for his video or anything... seriously he said some very stupid and ignorant things, but he also brought up a good point about the numbers and how it may be a message to other members of secret societies.

And mods, I'm placing this here because it just isn't about secret societies, although heavily related I still think it may be better off in these forums, but feel free to move to the secret society forums if you deem necessary.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I agree with everything the guy is saying in the video.

People should be more aware of the number 22. 22 is an
end number, and it is being used alot.

I'm sure the difference in the number reported to be on the plane is some type of code, because I'm convinced this was no "accident"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Care to elaborate on the number "22" more for us who don't know what you're referring too?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Care to elaborate on the number "22" more for us who don't know what you're referring too?

22 Major Arcana in the Tarot.

22 letters in Hebrew Alphabet

Psalm 119 has 22 sections.

This is not to say sensitive, intelligent, moral, and concerned individuals aren’t distributed through each of the twenty-two categories, but the conflict of interest is so glaring between serving a system loyally and serving the public that it is finally overwhelming.
www.johntaylorgatto.com...

22 is the average of 11X22X33

132 dead passengers / 22 = 6

Poles mourn president's death

"I thought to myself this is a moment I'll always remember. Our grandparents lived through the war, our parents' generation experienced martial law (in 1981-83) and this is the big shock of today's younger generation," said Agata Malinowska, 22, a sociology student at Warsaw University.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Why would they put 22 in the link?

[edit on 12-4-2010 by 911stinks]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Thanks for adding that, I didn't know all that about the number 22. Anyone else have anything they can add about what this guy is saying, do you think he has some insight at all into this tragedy or what (and I'm referring to the numbers signaling other members of the secret society)?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i really belief everything he says is real,its just..common sense.
but he was talking about 32,how did the discussion became for 22?
22 is the number that was folowing me all my life. and i always wondereed what does it mean

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Not everything is a conspiracy. I am convinced this is not one.

The plane was a 20 year old Tupelov and all of that model have a miserable safety record. That model has a fatal accident once in less than 400,000 cycles, for comparison a Boeing 737 of similar capacity has a fatal accident about once in 3,500,000 cycles. Even before the accident it was a running joke in Poland about the President's "flying coffin"

The weather was miserable with heavy fog, the airport was not equipped with state of the art instrument landing system electonics, and the pilot had been advised to land at another airport. My guess is someone on board over rode the pilot which is always a really bad idea.

What really contributed to the magnitude of the accident was the stupidity of putting that many high ranking government officials on the same plane.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well it seems highly suspicious to me. Even if one says this was an unreliable plane, do Tupulovs go down in fog frequently? I think we would hear of them if they did. So you think a plane carrying that many important people hired lousy pilots, and didn't check weather before they left? You think their plane did not have advanced or updated controls, hard to believe. It may have been a 20 year old plane, but the world is flying 1000s of 20 year old plane as we speak.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi guys!! can you belive this!!??
"...Accident investigators continue to investigate the cause of the crash. Pavel Plusnin, a Russian air traffic controller who was the last person to talk to the crew of the president's Tupolew 154 before it crashed in dense fog into a grove of trees, told a Moscow news portal that he had had difficulties understanding the crew, who he claimed had spoken poor Russian. "Numbers were hard for them, so I could not determine their altitude," he said...."
www.guardian.co.uk...
Are they think we are dump!!? So if the presidential plane have to fly over Brazil the crew must speak portugal language..

Must see what will come next

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
thanks vasco,i guess this is just a typical case of how stupid the corrupted agencys are to think we will just buy theyr ridicolous excuses

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Well it seems highly suspicious to me. Even if one says this was an unreliable plane, do Tupulovs go down in fog frequently? I think we would hear of them if they did. So you think a plane carrying that many important people hired lousy pilots, and didn't check weather before they left? You think their plane did not have advanced or updated controls, hard to believe. It may have been a 20 year old plane, but the world is flying 1000s of 20 year old plane as we speak.

The answer to all of the questions you asked is yes. Tupulovs do go down frequently. The pilot did know of the weather and ignored several warnings to not land at that airport. The Polish government intended to buy a new plane several years ago (after another fatal crash), but the budget did not allow for it. The plane may have had updated and advanced controls, but for zero-zero-zero landing capability, the airport must be equally equipped, and this airport was not. The evidence immediately showed that the plane clipped the trees on approach, which shows piloting error in bad weather, it does not show any type of assassination attempt.

Sadly, as in every plane crash, this was a series of unfortunate events and misjudgements. Modern planes are hard to crash. It takes an entire series of cascading events to cause a fatal accident, and after every such accident, the evidence is overwhelming that these accidents are highly preventable, and if any one domino is pulled from the equation, the plane lands safely.

Highly suspicious passenger list and timing, perfect for Conspiracy Theory, but as for the plane crash, that part looks pretty cut and dry. Tragic, but predictable under the circumstances.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
TU154 Aircraft

154/22=7

Coincidence?

new topics

top topics

join