It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not taking things in this world seriously

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I'm sorry but I think you do not understand me. Telling me what you think that I think doesn't help a whole lot either
.Can I not agree with the OP's outlook? Yes I can. Yes I do. I thusly responded.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lazy is what they call you when your a poor excuse for a slave. And we're not slaves. We are all Kings in a world of pretenders. This absurd 3D world is a joke...so laugh at everything. Don't listen to those caught in the Maya. They choose not to see. They choose to remain ignorant. Bless them, love them but don't listen to them. Let's make it a point to not get sucked into the slower frequency

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I see what you mean. That's some Heavy sh*t man. Leave it to the I-MAN. You ROCK my brother. That's far out! PEACE

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Dude are you the tortured one who tortures that dude that tortured the other dude who like tortured himself cause he was from like Encino.. Man. This is heavy. So like don't torture dudes and they won't torture you.
Remember this is all a joke.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I was intrigued by your title, because I don't take things seriously either. There are very few things I take seriously. I have also been told that I'm lazy or that I won't commit or stand for anything - that I must choose a "cause" or be passionate about something. The only things I'm passionate about are my husband and my dogs. Otherwise, I'm just watching it all go by, not getting very invested in anything. It's not because I'm lazy. I'm not. It's just that I know what I can have and impact on and what I cannot. The rest is just a bunch of stuff that happened.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Um well said(?) lol
Ironic that a thread about not taking things too seriously can have some people taking things too seriously in the truth of the dude that tortures some other dude that looked at the ......oh well. Yeah. lmao

Btw I'm just messing around too

[edit on 12/4/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Exactly! Let all relax and have fun! PEACE

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

yeaah but anyway it is not a joke the big true trash is ready

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have gone even further than just not taking things seriously. It takes something really major for me to show any emotion at all.
I haven't had the easiest life and have already experienced almost any pain anyone can think of, physical and mental.
Once you've experienced it all, sometimes over and over again, eventually you become numb to it.
At least I did.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

are you SERIOUS?

haha just kidding

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
What is your philosophy?

The time to get serious is only if you find yourself preyed upon by a gang of people who are hell bent introducing you to death via a wood chipper – an extreme example of ways to bring on a serious mood.

If one of the gang then tells you (as you are turned around) that they are going to feed you into the thing feet first while the machine is set to excruciatingly slow then I think it might be time to get really serious and probably even babble in tongues.

Other than that, End of the world, painful science experiment in an ET inhabited DUMB, nuclear armageddon, Nibiru, and invasion of the Nephilim and so on is all sweetness and light in comparison to the wood chipper so I say bring it on already because I am getting sick of the build ups and the hypes that lead up to damp squibs and the wrong type of leaf on the tracks, metaphorically speaking.

Hey death ya big dummy stop teasing me and lets dance, baby I got a knuckle sandwich with your name on it

Note: I have a large bottle of single malt all set aside for the big day because death is just an ankle biting Chihuahua in comparison to the wood chipper method of checking out.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I feel you. But just this once I'd wanna argue with the gang: it'd be much better to feed me in face first so they can shut my yappin trap!!!!
Otherwise I just might talk 'em all to death on the way down the chipper.

gj

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

i cant stand that fact hearing someone talking about his futur death for what i personnally then sense his lost, noone cares for me and i cant care for my lost it is logical, i can care for only through rights pursuits and rejections of who dont care for me

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I also tend to take other peoples seriousness not so serious at all.

because it's always about things they do not need or have to do in the first place.

But I agree with Imans on this one.

Ok when you're about to become part of a massacre

Life is what you make of it. Appreciate kindness , give it back in return.
Love to be loved but strike fear in those who want to strike at you and your loved ones. Be passionate. Believe me. It becomes a whole lot more interesting to live if you choose to do so.

Like I'm having a period all my time goes to ATS I'm hooked. But I know I only have to say yes once and a bunch of new things are gonna happen.
I'm an idiot so it tends to get a little to crazy sometimes.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
A common complaint i get from other people is that i do not take things seriously. I make a joke out of everything. They say i do not comprehend the seriousness of the situation. I just look at them funny and say "But it isn't serious! Nothing is serious here!" I doubt it matters if i get the TPS report in on time. Sure in the literal sense, but does it honestly matter in the broader sense? I will not starve unless i'm supposed to. I won't be killed unless i'm supposed to. So if there's a larger scheme, why should the very mundane and unserious things in this world be taken seriously? What is your philosophy?

When you say "I will not starve/die unless I'm supposed to" how do you mean this?

Do you mean that you believe your fate is set out for you?

If so, then I think you are dead on with the way you approach life.

I am not a fatalist, so it creates problems for me. I'd love to just be happy and not take things seriously.. but I can't help it. Not sure why..

If I could choose, I'd rather not take things seriously and die early as a result than take things seriously and live a long and successful life.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

They'll have to get through a hail of lead first brother...and thats not happenin. Then I'll take their wood chipper. I'm down with you, single malt scotch..something aged in a sherry barrel and I'll be smokin some big nicaraguans too! Flor de Olivia's? PEACE

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It is a wonderful thing to be able to plod along through life, not serious about anything, not caring much or worrying much, it is great to have that care free spirit and attitude that comes with being young and disaffected.

But then the problem arises in the sense that this world, existence, survival etc forces you to be serious whether you wish to or not. You become an adult and you see the drab realities and soon enough you become one of the citizens, one of them.

Be young and passive and care free for as long as you can manage it. And don't take this life too seriously because the only certainty is that none of us will ever make it out alive.

Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

being serious for what matters to you this is the right way, because what matters is certainty too so whatever you loose yourself from those gods powerful wills, at least till your last breath you can always be with certainty positively what matters to you

it is pur intelligence of rights defense

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
it is illogic that tomorrow is less then today, dont accept it you would become the illogical fact to yourself and that nourrish powers abuse

dont fight what is illogic of course you cant, but you can love yourself as if it is the first and last to you since it is a fact existing and has noone else to care about but you, free will source of energy moves

that free will is abused from gods, so we as free wills are in the same situation than our bodies conditions free awareness existing, abused by the condition of self that never mean itself awareness existence

our geniun awareness freedom is also abused that way, we barely mean a point when they drag us away from it to serve them for their lives creations

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

thanks klaas for mentionning my name like anoyone else, it is amazing how they cant but grasp the opportunity of lost in empty space without any ground reference to back up one s existence rights in truth and wills

thanks klaas for being ordinary grant

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join