It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Airline Window

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Agreed Ionly just got into it since I'm trying to find out a case in Oxford UK around 1982 I saw a UFo but know for fact it was in the local paper but can I find any info NOOOO lol even rang the newspaper still i wont give up again all many thanks.

Newspaper microfilm archives are not uncommon around the 1982 era, have you checked to see if the newspaper is archived on microfilm? If so, maybe you could look through the microfilm.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Please ignore me there that was off topic me talking to myself sorry.Sorry read above and yes I did clear as day and so did many others I just cant get any info on it.Early 1980s

k3rm1t.....

Not at all.....

Listen, there's nothing us ATS guys & gals like more than a bit of detective work!

I see Arbitrageur has started down this track for you

Any details you can post will be helpful.

I wonder if it's almost worth starting a new thread stating you want help to try to find details of your sighting.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thanks to both of you I'm in the middle of trying to find exact date I know it was early 80s now I know location and remember exactly what it looked like for how long etc.. just so long ago I left it.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

Aww, you're right. Still, it's a slightly weird shape and color...? Aw, no.

Beautiful view for most of the video, though.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Thanks to both of you I'm in the middle of trying to find exact date I know it was early 80s now I know location and remember exactly what it looked like for how long etc.. just so long ago I left it.

k3rm1t.....

Why don't you get your facts together & then start a thread asking if you can get some help to see if anything can be found out there about your sighting?

If you want a little help with starting the thread, I'll give you a hand.....U2U me.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Re the lightening contrail?

If its a fair bit away and your looking at it at an acute angle, then we would be seeing the trail 'more compacted' or at least in the same general area ? Then when its much closer in, to some degree we would be looking 'through' the trail, making it appear lighter?

Does that make sense?

I will admit to seeing one airborne anomaly that I still cant explain away to this day and another that my wife witnessed, spacecraft, marshgas and helicopters aside, it was best example we seen of Aurora!

Keep asking questions though fellow poster!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm not so sure it's a plane making a contrail at all, I'm sure it's a fake and I'm sure it's two different films.

The reason I don't think it's another plane is that the genuine footage of another plane shows it a long way off and a huge trail but in the UFO film even tho the camera is showing cleanly outside the object is not apparent in ANY way until zoomed in on and then it's so obvious and sharp, and the the trail is very smal if it's a trail at all.

Sorry, I don't buy it, it's a fake in my books..

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Thanks all of you I'm learning a lot more now and will take notice on all these points before posting videos of what look good etc.. again many thanks all.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

That's the way the problem on here is that to many WANT it to be a UFO in fact even a skeptic like me would, please one time be real.
The problem is because they want it so much they DONT see what is really in the video/picture a lot of members here are keen photographers etc and know what clues to look for.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join