It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed From Airline Window

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Just found this and I am impressed since shot from an aircraft.What do you all think?.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Looks like someone was playing a game of Horseshoe and threw it a bit too high!!!

Honestly, i cant depict in the slightest of what this may be, it doesnt look solid at all, and no conformity of a typical craft.

[edit on 12/4/2010 by scubagravy]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sorry but this appears to be fake to me. See video at 1:32 :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f69550e294e.png[/atsimg]

Notice the square that shows up around the object as the fade happens. It looks like some kind of blend effect. Just my opinion

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Definitely a mark on the window. When zoomed, it appears to have size relative to the landscape.

It is nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
Definitely a mark on the window. When zoomed, it appears to have size relative to the landscape.

It is nothing.

I doubt it's anything on the window, because the perspective changes.

Like others, I'm very suspicious of the edit in the video where we see a fade to black at 1:32 while the object is still in full view. I want to see what the object looks like until it's no longer visible, not faded out due to some edit.

So the odd edit makes me think of an attempt to mislead, or possibly a hoax/CGI. Most of the first half of the video is a useless waste of space so why save space while editing out the only interesting part? Well if it's CGI, the fewer frames, the less work, or if it's not CGI and it becomes more apparent from a later view that it's really a cloud, someone doesn't want us to see that so they faded to black before we see it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The camera took the time to focus in on the smudge on the glass. Once the smudge was in focus, he rotated the camera around that fixed point. Im not saying this is fake, its real.... a real video of a smudge on the window.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Erh....your kidding me arent you????

When you look up at a plane and its contrail....its white.
When you look down on it, as from another plane, this is exactly what you get!

Not something like, not kinda like, not 'in the ballpark',...exactly!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tie No Bows!
Erh....your kidding me arent you????

When you look up at a plane and its contrail....its white.
When you look down on it, as from another plane, this is exactly what you get!

Not something like, not kinda like, not 'in the ballpark',...exactly!

It could very well be another plane. I have earned several hundred thousand hours in frequent flier miles and haven't seen the other contrails look quite this dark but they did mention some kind of contrast edit in the video.

And maybe that's why they made such a strange edit because it becomes more obvious it's a plane leaving a contrail later in the view.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

k3rm1t.....

That is another aircraft producing a contrail.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

Contrail from another aircraft anyone
thats what it looks like.
Edit your video to make it look unusual

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Notice the first part of the video is clearly taken from the window of a plane, then notice the part with the UFO, the video looks like a completely different video which is obviously FAKE. Regardless if it's all a constant video or not, it's a fake, or can be ruled out as a camera trick/illusion from the sky.

FAKE

[edit on 12/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
At first I was like "its a UF..." Then the camera angle adjusted. So its a contrail of a passenger or cargo carrying aircraft. But, if you don't know exactly what aircraft it is I guess you could still say it is a UFO somewhat.

Now, to find a video of an aircraft contrail like this one....

I need taco dip for these tortilla chips.... off to the store I go

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
Notice the first part of the video is clearly taken from the window of a plane, then notice the part with the UFO, the video looks like a completely different video which is obviously FAKE. Regardless if it's all a constant video or not, it's a fake, or can be ruled out as a camera trick/illusion from the sky.
FAKE

Highlyoriginal.....

That also occured to me.

However after several more reviews of the video, I think the zoomed segment showing the the plane + contrail is consistent with the video being taken through the window.

I think the perception it has been filmed from outside the plane is caused by the zooming being commenced from the first part of that segment of the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

Elzon.....

Good work

That's a perfect match!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Elzon

Great example, nice work!

It's interesting how the contrail changes color depending on the angle it's viewed from, it looks dark at first then gets lighter as the plane gets closer.

Again anytime I see a video edited like the one in the OP, I'm suspicious, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more clues it was another plane that they edited out by fading to black before we could see it clearly.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thanks all of you I'm learning a lot more now and will take notice on all these points before posting videos of what look good etc.. again many thanks all.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
Thanks all of you learning a lot more now and will take notice on all these points before posting videos of what look good etc.. again many thanks all.

k3rm1t.....

Keep at it.....

It's a fascinating subject.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Agreed Ionly just got into it since I'm trying to find out a case in Oxford UK around 1982 I saw a UFo but know for fact it was in the local paper but can I find any info NOOOO lol even rang the newspaper still i wont give up again all many thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t

Agreed Ionly just got into it since I'm trying to find out a case in Oxford UK around 1982 I saw a UFo but know for fact it was in the local paper but can I find any info NOOOO lol even rang the newspaper still i wont give up again all many thanks.

k3rm1t.....

I'm not sure what you're saying.

Are you saying you saw a UFO in 1982, you're now trying to find more info about it & this has piqued your interest?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Please ignore me there that was off topic me talking to myself sorry.Sorry read above and yes I did clear as day and so did many others I just cant get any info on it.Early 1980s

top topics

<<   2 >>

join