It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Life Regression of NDE's... any thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Okay, I'm going to lay everything out for you all here, and see what you come up with. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated because it may hold the key for a lot of things for me - including WHY I am still here and what I need to do to accomplish it.

I'm going to try and shorten this story [of my life] as best as I can so you don't have to sit here for days reading.

I have been through a lot in my short time here on earth in this lifetime, I am still in my youth but have been through more traumatizing experiences then most have, and will go through in maybe a few lifetimes (this is not gloating, trust me I'd have rather have not gone through them all, but they have made me who I am today so I guess I need to be thankful for learning from them, but there is more so this is where you all come in to try and help me piece this together).

To make this quicker I am going to list the things that have happened, the largest NDE's that I can put together for you all to see.

• Car crash, hit a telephone pole going approx. 45mph with no seatbelt on, break the telephone pole in half and live to tell about it with a small cut on my forehead and some scarring on my left arm due to airbag impact
  • Overdose #1, can't speak for how exactly close of a call this one was, but it ended with me in the ICU and a few "Your lucky to be alive!" from doctors
  • Overdose #2, this one I definitely should have died, I was told my liver should have failed definitely, and the fact that I lived was unexplainable basically, they said I should at the very least be on dialysis the rest of my life, I was in the ICU for 4 days and left just as healthy as I went in with no idea how that was even possible
  • Overdose #3, I drank myself into oblivion, ended up with a blood alcohol of .38 and I'm a small guy so I should have not survived, if anything I should have been in a coma (check up on how blood alcohol levels work and you will see what I mean. I was found on the side of the road not breathing, with a low pulse, ambulance saved my life somehow, woke up a day later in recovery - once again lucky to be alive, no idea how my liver once again survived this either

The overdoses, the first one was intentional, and to explain this quickly for you all, I had undiagnosed bipolar for years and was being treated with the wrong medications (SSRI's of course!) for those years which in fact made me worse, and because of my knowledge in the area of pharmacology I ended up figuring this out and am now stable. The 2nd overdose was semi-intentional, I had taken a small overdose of a very strong muscle relaxer (Soma's) and thought (at the time of being 'out of it') that it was OK to keep taking more, ended up taking 120 of those, along with a few bottles of other stuff, once again I'll repeat I have no idea how I survived this. The alcohol poisoning was also something that definitely should have killed me and yet I survived, and my liver to this day is in perfect shape (all things considering). Blood tests have come back fine in the past, I currently need to get a new one but I have no signs of anything wrong with me so it sort of speaks for itself right now.

Now, the reason I made this thread is because I know that I am here for a reason still. Not many people can say they've experienced these things and lived to tell about it. I know some of you can sit here and debate as to why I am still alive in medical terms and scientific terms and tell me it's just a matter of body chemistry, I understand why you'd think that but there is more to my life then what I've just told you, so understand I didn't divulge into other things, these are just the main NDE's I wanted to share because they are critical for you to understand the point of this thread.

WHAT I want to know is WHY I am still here. My whole life I have always been very good at putting myself into other peoples shoes, and understanding their issues. I have had many people who don't even know me come up to me and within 5 minutes tell me things they've never told anyone else, people feel like they've known me for years and can trust me. I am a very sympathetic person who tried to trust everyone, even though I've been screwed over more times than I care to share. I am a very trustworthy person, that is no lie, and someone who is able to connect with others very quickly - this is a character trait of mine that I love, but it has hurt me very much personally as well. My whole life I thought being some sort of doctor, either a psychiatrist or psychologist was my calling because of the skills I possess, but the problem is, is that my whole life during the times I was deeply depressed were attributed to me taking on everyone else's issues/problems and making them my top priorities instead of thinking about myself. My selflessness has almost cost me my life, funny how that works isn't it? Now I know that in certain professions that is a daily occurrence, like working in law enforcement or something like that, however I'm talking about growing up in my teenage years and going through this, that isn't normal but I know that because of my advice and helpfulness I have saved lives and I am happy to know that.

However, it's time to focus on ME. What I need to know is, is it possible for me to go back and somehow figure out what happened to me during my NDE's, basically like is in the title and get some kind of 'past life regression' of this CURRENT life I am still living? I want to know what went through my head at those moments I was either dead or near death. I have some sort of feeling that those experiences may be the key to unlocking some doors in my life.

Now, I could meditate and meditate and meditate hoping to find answers, and maybe I will. But is there anyone here who may understand what I am asking, and be able to give me some advice? I have given out so much good advice over the years (plenty of which I wish I personally would have taken), I believe it's my time to receive some. So I would be very appreciative of any advice on this subject.

To make it short, and to repeat myself more clearly, I want to know what happened to me during those NDE's, what I saw, where I went, what happened to me spiritually. My past has led me to where I am now, and I've been spiritually awoken and been working on a lot of things including getting my life/act together, but before I do so I need to fully understand or at least TRY to understand why I am here, what I am supposed to do with my life. I am having trouble figuring this out, and I feel the key to unlocking this all may lye within those memories I have repressed for obvious reasons... I was dying, or possibly clinically dead, the details are a bit scattered for me for obvious reasons, so I am hoping someone can put me in the right direction.

I know I am leaving myself very vulnerable here by putting this all out there for you all to read, so I'm hoping you will respect me and please just stay on the subject of my main question here.

My beliefs are that we are all connected through one consciousness, however we do have a higher self that knows all, but we can only get so much through meditation and such if you don't know what to ask, or what to look for. That is why I'm thinking that it's very possible that these experiences I had, which I had while not spiritually awoken, may very well hold the key to my future and why I am still here, alive physically, in the physical world.

I will end this OP with this... once again please respect everything I've opened up to in this thread and stay as much on topic as possible. If you must ask for more details or have specific questions, try and refrain yourself from attacking me in anyway. Spare me the life lesson crap and understand that I KNOW my actions were stupid in the past, and that I have learned from them all. It looks like I may have not because some were repeated, I know that, but I am done with everything that was going on in my past, as much as I can be at least. I don't dwell on these things, but it's come to my attention the key to my life, to my future, may lay in the past. Haven't you all considered that your past has gotten you to where you are? I'm sure you have, but maybe further analysis of the past could further you personally, help you understand your inner workings, inner self, higher self, better.

Thanks ahead of times for answers, and sorry for the long post.

[edit on 12/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

[edit on 12/4/2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Ok, I am everyone's mum, so I will start by saying please do not die.

Secondly, you are here for a reason, and you are here because you need to be here.

So, I suggest that you just live your life, and maybe you will discover why you are here.

A lot of people have this problem - not knowing why they are here.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Ok, I am everyone's mum, so I will start by saying please do not die.

Secondly, you are here for a reason, and you are here because you need to be here.

So, I suggest that you just live your life, and maybe you will discover why you are here.

A lot of people have this problem - not knowing why they are here.

Yes, I understand that I need to live my life to understand it more, I think you should have realized that with my post... although is it stupid to look in the past for answers for the future? Do people not do this every day? They do! So why is it not possible, which yes I know you didn't say that but you seem to be implying it, that I cannot figure a way to regress what was going through my mind at the times of those near death experiences? Like I said it may hold the key to what I am here for, why I stayed alive. In fact, who knows what happened during those NDE's, I could have been sitting in front of some sort of "spiritual court" with them deciding whether or not to sever my silver cord which connects me with my physical self. So really, no one knows, including myself what happened during these NDE's, that is why I'm asking for help to figure out a way to regress what may have occurred to further my life where it is now, in the present.

I know many people have trouble figuring out what to do with their lives, but right now I have time on my hands and am sitting around trying to do this, trying to figure out my next step in life, and I'd like to make the correct one for a change. I am a changed person through and through, this is why I am being careful about it all, and so meticulous. So any help would be lovely, in all seriousness.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This seems very odd too me... I just checked my quote thread I made in BTS, and the last quotes I added were these:

"The answers to your quest lay frozen in time to be rediscovered at the end of your journey." - Ellie Crystal

and

"It is said that the present is pregnant with the future." - Voltaire

Now, this seems to really stick out to me... look at the first quote. Does that not seem to resonate with everything I have brought up and am asking about right now, in this thread? Why should I have to let the answers remain frozen in time, why can I not access them now? Surely it's possible.

And the second quote, may not be so obvious as to why it connects with what I'm getting at but think about it! "...the present is pregnant with the future." Okay, so what does that make the past? The past is like the sperm & egg for the present to get pregnant so the future can be born. Make sense? So if I can figure out what makes the present, I can figure out what may come in the future. It makes sense to me in that format, what do you think?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You could try contacting your spirit guide, if you believe in that. Or try binaural beats to induce astral projection...maybe you can go somewhere/ask someone in that realm.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
You could try contacting your spirit guide, if you believe in that. Or try binaural beats to induce astral projection...maybe you can go somewhere/ask someone in that realm.

I don't know if you've noticed but I've made a thread just recently about binaural beats with tons of links to beats I personally uploaded, so I know a lot about them already
There is even one called "Past Life Regression" but I'm trying to figure out stuff from THIS life.

Also, I do believe in spirit guides as I've had contact with mine, however I'm wondering if anyone has anything to say about what I've shared and asked. So if anyone has anything new to add, please do.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Hello to you, highlyoriginal, love your username, and you posted quite a story, reminds me of my own self. I too wrapped a car around an unmoving object, a tree, and had a Chevy fall on me and crush my chest, plus a few ODs and a host of other things, culminating in a semi truck roll-over crash that disabled me for life with a back held together with titanium rods. I drank heavily for 12 years, whiskey, not the soft stuff, and consumed many drugs, I always get a look from hospital personnel when they ask if I have done any "street drugs," to which I answer, "all of them." I have also had many what could be called "supernatural experiences," everything from first person visions to space travel with an ET being in a spacecraft. I too am Bi-Polar.and have been in many fist fights in my life.

I was married for 29 years to a woman who hated me, but loved the money I could make, and she hated what I did for a living too. Thankfully I got two good kids out of this deal, or it would have been a bust. I have often asked myself, why? What is my purpose here? But, never got any acceptable answer to my questions.

I know that we all have a purpose here, but what it is for some of us, I have no idea. A few years ago I had a heart attack and was "dead" for 20 minutes. It was there that i saw the famous "Light," and I also saw many people who were apparently my own relatives, a few I recognized from this life. I was told very strongly that I had to "go back." I have to see something, something that is going to happen very soon. I do not know what it is, or what it will do, or anything much about "it," only that "it" will come to pass.

So there you have it, my take. Take care, friend, and live to see what I have to see, I think it will be worth it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

My friend, all the experiences you've described stem from manipulation of the unconscious egoic mind by astral entities. Why did these events occur? they were part of your astrological programming, and you have learned from them. These events were the trigger to you spiritual awakening. To hold on to your soul memory about these experiences is a waste of time. Try to live in the present at all times. Do not lose energy about these events for they only slow down your evolution. The ultimate goal for human beings evolving on this planet (or others) is to put an end to the manipulation, to become your own master so to speak. There is no authority higher than "yourself". You are from the light and eventually, you will return to the light.

Take care my friend. Light to you

[edit on 12-4-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Thanks man, was hoping to hear your response. I guess that pretty much sums up what I need to do. I guess I must look within much more than I have been regarding my future and what plans I must create in this physical realm to get to where I need to be.

Peace, Love & Light to you all!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
DR Michael Newton does life between life regressions, his book "Soul Journey" is a best seller on Amazon with over 300 reviews all 4-5 star ...

The freaky thing is that I'd almost say that his can sometimes be like ... induced channeling ... because when they are doing the regressions the spirit guides sometimes speak through the subject and from what I am told it gives the hypnotherapists chills down their spines.

If you could get a hold of one of Dr Newtons therapists and try his work you may be able to get some answers from spirit guides into you life and what's around the corner.

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

I don't know if you've noticed but I've made a thread just recently about binaural beats with tons of links to beats I personally uploaded, so I know a lot about them already

haha ooh ok, oops

Sorry, i tend to forget people's names on here.

What new information are you looking for? No one can tell you what your purpose is. Who is there that's better at answering your questions than your spirit guide, i thought that's exactly what they are there for.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I can relate to you a lot. (without all the NDE's
haha) Being able to sympathize with people and place yourself in their shoes sort of thing and I am also young. I too wonder what it is I'm here for.

I think the most important thing is that you know the difference between right and wrong. You and I know both know it's wrong to cheat other people, steal, lie, manipulate, etc. etc. We both know the right thing to do in a given situation.

So what is our purpose? What is it that we are here to do? I can't answer that 100%, I'm in the process of trying to contact my guides for some guidance. But in my opinion, find something that you enjoy and do it.

While doing it, keep living the good qualities. Compassion, kindness, love, etc. etc. and along your path to doing something you enjoy, your going to meet people. Some will hate you, some won't understand why your so kind and compassionate, but there will be some that you will touch in such a way that will change their life, their soul. You may not know you've touched them, you may never know.

The point is, your a leader. You may not know it, but you are because you know, in your heart, you know what's right. You know society is backwards right now. How we value money over things like love and kindness, how we rape and pollute our planet...etc. etc.

Now, being a leader doesn't mean your going to have any followers, it means living in a way that you know is right. Set an example, be that change you wish to see. Live that change. It is the road less traveled, but I'm sure you can handle it.

All in all, as you live out your daily life, open the door for that elderly woman, stick up for the kid being bullied, and help the person who needs it. The little things make a big difference. Without the little things, the big things wouldn't be possible.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I dodged death once myself ( some lady rear ended me at 55 while I was at a stop sign) unlike most it seems, I had no great revelations, no experience, I was in my car then I woke up on the ground being given chest compressions by a very worried looking EMT. Yadda, yadda yadda etc etc, I recovered almost fully 2 years later with just some minor "annoyances".

What I took away from it was that I needed to slow my life down and not take everything so seriously as I had up to that point. So maybe, the universe is trying to teach you a lesson you are being very stubborn in learning. I would suggest taking a long hard and very honest look at your life and seeing what you come up with.

Just my 2c based on my experience.

Itachi-

top topics

join