It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready for a False Flag very soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
news.yahoo.com...

This is kind of scary he would even say this but sounds like a warning for the next false flag to me.

the link no longer works....intresting ..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I just noticed that too, missing link.

What was the original gist of the warning? Could it have been referring to the oil spill?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am not sure how the OP gets his source, but in May alone, 2 major false flag operations had been proven true.

The Korean naval ship sinking and the Gaza bound flotilla, which would have sparked a horrific war if happened in an earliler era. Fortunately saner heads prevail.

Perhaps he got lucky, or he is a genius analyst of world events. Theoratically, with the unfolding horror of the financial crisis, a general awareness by the public and realization of inept 'bigger fishes' in control of nations economic health, chaos and anarchy would reign supreme.

And the only way to stop the chaos and anarchy, and regain control, is to distract humanity with culling - wars, as it had been done before throughout mankind's history by TPTB.

The Korean and Gaza flashpoints had failed to sparked the required war by the NWO. They may be incompetent as usual, but not stupid, and have the ability to correct their errors and make changes.

They are watching and learning how far they can push irrational humans into committing wars.The financial crisis is still far from over, thus a major false flag operation will be in the offing.

So be careful, step back from the brink, keep calm, and analyse EVERY threat from ALL angles before making opinions and decisions, or we humans will only be playing into the hands, being manipulated and getting killed so that these clowns get to enjoy their wealth and control over what's left of humanity.

My proposal to them - rather than to further sacrifice human lives to cover up for their mistakes;-

1. Come clean and admit its' hand and manipulations of humanity.

2. They get to keep their wealth, whatever that's there and not one cent more. There will be no executions as happened during the french and communist revolutions where rich land owners had their decadent heads lobbed off.

We must allow exit doors, or else when one is back against the wall, they will only fight back and more will die. Enough of killings. It is both unnecessary and wasteful.

There is enough wealth there for them to last for generations, but when such wealth disappears, their next generations will have to work for a living, just like the rest of us.

3. They stay out of govts forever, and no one from that list or their bootlickers ever go into govts.

Cease all control of humanity, and allow the masses to elect and vote for committed and dedicated people whom can make a difference to their daily lives, to share resources equally, work to live and NOT live to work, and learn to love instead of growing hate, and to be one race - humans, with a common goal of peace, equality, progress and prosperity for all.

Should there be no room for negotiations, then let nature take its course. The elites are few, but the masses are many, and are resiliant to wars and pestilence which the elites themselves are vulnerable and have more to lose.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well,it is summer time or getting close to it.

I guess it is time for those evil scientists in Alaska to fire up that HAARP machine and start blasting away at the ionosphere and stir things up.

Who exactly came up with all these "false flag" scenarios?

Maybe they did not realize that the idiots in charge of the countries of the world are actually capable of doing stupid stuff by themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well,it is summer time or getting close to it.

I guess it is time for those evil scientists in Alaska to fire up that HAARP machine and start blasting away at the ionosphere and stir things up.

Who exactly came up with all these "false flag" scenarios?

Maybe they did not realize that the idiots in charge of the countries of the world are actually capable of doing stupid stuff by themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join