It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready for a False Flag very soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

This is kind of scary he would even say this but sounds like a warning for the next false flag to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah get ready everyone..
This April the world is gonna end for sure................
and if not, then in may! for sure......
but possibly in june or july!
Most likley august!
and if not, September for sure!!!!!!!
Get ready...

lol

[edit on 12-4-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Seriously though, why would they need any more false flags?
They already got your rights in the trash....
They dont need any more false flags to attack any countries, they have got to a point they can just claim "Al-Qaeda" and launch a full scale invasion..
IMO this is just random fear mongering.. Like the Media likes it..

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Obama is basically bush, with a more centered social act.

He's not a good ol' boy from texas, clearing brush on his ranch, drinking beer and not understanding evolution or science, etc.. Otherwise, he's a whole lot like bush. Btw, bush's entire presidency was an act. He's not from texas, didn't always speak in a texas accent, doesn't drink beer, went to ivy league schools, was born wealthy, etc etc etc..

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
True but I have no doubt the U.S. will get a Nuked sooner or later just to try to put us under martial law.

But the only way that will work if other countrys send troops to lock down the country.

Next they will be saying the miltias will set off a Nuke on U.S. soil if they obtain one.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

They dont need to nuke a city to get you under martial law !! LOL

All they gotta do is issue a cross-nation arms ban and try to take all the guns away, and if they want you all in fema camps, thats how they are going to go about it IMO.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Alright out of curiosity how does one prepare for a false flag?

Popcorn? Formal Wear? Casual Wear? False Flag Parties? A Barbeque?

Beyond posting the random thought that you are experiencing some fear, and think we all might be served by being afraid too, very afraid, what is it you suggest?

Move to Costa Rica? Buy Gold, avoid broken mirrors, black cats, and sidewalk cracks?

Its of course unfair to ask what kind of attack to expect or where, but could you put a little thought into where you would like your thread to go too please?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Beyond posting the random thought that you are experiencing some fear, and think we all might be served by being afraid too, very afraid, what is it you suggest?

Move to Costa Rica? Buy Gold, avoid broken mirrors, black cats, and sidewalk cracks?

You forgot "Start smoking crack" I hear that helps you forget about all the stuff you usually worry about... like false flags, apocalypse, shelter, food...
LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thier is no way the U.S. alone can put us under martail law and if they tried they wouldn't have a chance we have enough guns to put them in thier own FEMA camps or body bags.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Fortunately no one has to tell me to start! Please don't ask me to stop!

It's the only thing that dulls the pain of reading some of these posts!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Bet South Africa is annoyed he gave them a mention.

With the World Cup coming up, it's not going to do the ticket sales much good.

But everyone who goes will be able to save cash on Glow Sticks (but they will all be glowing in the same color).

[edit on 12-4-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I would say, take it easy on this guy. He is new. We should give him credit for at least taking a interest in what is posted on the Internet. Soon he will learn how to weed out this type of information. Life is a learning process. And this is just one of the steps that has to be taken.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn

You forgot "Start smoking crack" I hear that helps you forget about all the stuff you usually worry about... like false flags, apocalypse, shelter, food...
LOL

no, i think that would intensify the paranoia.

and hey, i'm ALL for costa rica.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
threads like this made me wish this site punished people who spread sensationalist crap like this. Every person who has said "there is going to a false flag" or something like that has been WRONG EVERY TIME.

this is you:

Obama: if someone who basically is the sworn enemy of the US had a nuke, they would probably use it because they hate us.
OP: IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN EVERYBODY PANIC

threads like these should be shelved immediately and the posters should be banned.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I remember 10 years ago when entertainers like Alex the Waco Jones was making up rumors of false flags every couple days.

I wonder why none of them actually occured.

It sad the people who actually think a false flag will happen almost are happy when their prediction is right.

Now on 30 different internet rumors and lore that a false flag was going to happen, can you explain why it never has?

[edit on 12-4-2010 by lavarat1080]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

I agree with Freebourn. There's no need for another "false flag" right now, and they're smart enough (and they ARE smart, whatever else they may be) to know that the same tactic tried too often in rapid succession yields diminished returns. Why bother?

The Tea Party movement? Ha ha. That was dead before it got off the ground. It relies too heavily on corporate sponsors and the good graces of the Rightwing Media Establishment (Fox, The Moonie Times, etc). A few leftist protesters out in Seattle? Again, any truly grassroots movement will die for lack of exposure and lack of capital, and any well-funded movement is relying on the same corporate interests who would never let anything happen to disrupt the status quo. Kids, they've got ya comin' in and they've got ya comin' out.

You may see some very targeted fear mongering, because they're still worried about losing the "hearts and minds" of Americans on specific issues. Not that the agenda could be reversed, but it could become time consuming and expensive and TPTB are experts at cost/benefits analysis. They know when it's worth it to try to win people over and when to just push a., burn it down, and salt the earth.

A grand False Flag operation? Bah. Expensive. Risky. Unnecessary. We already have our Emmanuel Goldsteins lined up. From here on out, we'll just have a Minute of Hate from time to time to "rally the base."

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
ill give this thread a false flag

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
ill give this thread a false flag

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

I say get ready for yet another new "Get Ready for a False Flag very soon" thread very soon!

IRM

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
They already got your rights in the trash....

Yep they already have everyones rights gone.

This nuclear garbage talk is rubbish, no one is stupid enough to blow up whole of humanity, so why worry about it.

There are far more dangerous weapons that do work and are being used, that are far more dangerous to your life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join