It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Astronauts Theory True?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Wrong David Boyle

Try David Hugo Boyle

Everything he say's Can be Backed up With Evidence watch this:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

Evidence? On a conspiracy website...? With our reputation..?

If that's a Fast Show reference lol

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by judge360
reply to post by Kandinsky

Wrong David Boyle

Try David Hugo Boyle

Everything he say's Can be Backed up With Evidence watch this:

www.disclose.tv...

The Children of the Stars" provides the ultimate proof of the existence of extra terrestrials and of a massive conspiracy which has distorted history and allowed a small select group to control and manipulate the world. It is complete with four 1 hour DVD's. You will learn of links between ancient monuments, crop circles, religions, dimensions and the human body.

Same old shizzle, the other Boyle would have made a more interesting debate

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Same old shizzle???

How on earth can you come out with crap like that when youve done Absoluty No research at all on the guy.

Let alone read or watched anything hes claimed Which Can all be backed up with Evidence.

Take your head out the clouds for a moment and look around seems to me you believe everything mainstream tells you

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by judge360

These guys are like different brands of salad....they're all the same with different packaging
Hearing one is like hearing ALL of them. They steal and borrow each others ideas, images and sources. If you want to prove a good point...how about you pick one of his original ideas out? It's tough, huh?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What i am interested in is traits we might have picked up from aliens on earth like saying cool after being around people who say cool. Maybe little traits the cowboys of the wild west picked up while in the now restricted desert areas of out United states west.... maybe even traits we picked up from other world visistors

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Ok Everyone believes Ancient Egypt to be Around 5000 yrs old.

Now the Temple Of Abydos Was Buried under sand and silt.

The silt comes from the River Nile Which Floods it's Banks once a year or used too in the past.

Dating of the Temple can be based on the No. of layers of silt Deposits from the Nile in much the same way as you can tell the age of a Tree from the No. of rings it Has.

Now if you count the No. of Silt Deposits from the Nile @ the Temple of Abydos. 1 silt Deposit= 1 Year.

Youl find that there Are No Less Than 54'000 Making Egypt Much Much Older Than your being Told by Mainstream Archeology.

Feel free to find this out for yourself as the Truth & Proof is out there

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think its a compelling theory. Truly fasinating.
I read the emm chariot of the gods book last year and it was very convising. Even though im sure a lot of it will of been disproven by now, still very compelling

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think when you consider the facts from ancient civilizations such as Sumeria and how they knew centuries before any telescopic device was invented that there were 9 planets in this solar system, and that Neptune was blue etc. it points to some kind of intervention in their knowledge. Without some other higher intelligence I don't see how it can be refuted they knew stuff that wasn't dicovered until thousands of years later. I am an alient theorist and I believe a lot of what I have seen from ancient cultures makes the theory highly plausable. Especially when they claim the pyramids in Egypt were built in 22 years, according to experts that means a stone laid every 9 seconds. That's a little hard to believe. Our current engineers claim they can't even build the stuff they did back then, that screams intervention and a higher knowledge.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viper2
I find it very amusing that people are arguing about something that is a mathematical certainty (i.e. Intelligent life on other planets). But I guess skeptics need a hobby too.

There's no such thing as a "mathematical certainty." You do understand that mathematics is only a symbolic representation of reality, don't you? Even then, I've never seen any kind of equation for the probability of ET life that doesn't have as one of its potential answers a big, fat zero.

Whether or not there's ET life is not a question that can be answered with percentages. Nobody's going to find 14 percent of an ET. They either exist, or they don't, and proving that one way or another is going to require hard, concrete, repeatable, verified and acknowledged proof. Circumstantial evidence isn't going to cut it.

And at this point in history, we have absolutely no proof that there is even microbial life out in the universe, much less spacefaring, civilized life. At this point, it's still possible that we're the only game in town. That life is so freaky and rare that we're the only example of it.

That could change tomorrow. But that's how it stands today.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by judge360
Youl find that there Are No Less Than 54'000 Making Egypt Much Much Older Than your being Told by Mainstream Archeology.

There's a little thing called wind that moves sand around and can bury huge things in just a few years. I'd look into that possibility, too.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Did You even read what i said?

The layers of silt are deposited once a year of course wind blows sand around

[edit on 12-4-2010 by judge360]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Metal Head

If I remember correctly the only person who has claimed that the Sumerians knew about nine planets in our solar system is Sitchin, and he bases that primarily on seal VA 243. However, all other astronomical and calendar seals depict only five planets. Furthermore, the symbol that Sitchin claims represents the Sun in this seal bears little to no resemblance to the Sumerian symbol for Sun.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What about this pics of an artifact I certainly see the resemblance to an Astronaut here. I do believe that it dates back to 700BC some 2500years or more.

Kayapo, the Scythian artifact, 700 BC
found preserved in frozen tombs in the Altai
region of Siberia, Russia - near the China border.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Epsillion70]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
(entering the forum)

Ancient Astronauts? I gotta admit that I really liked the movie "Stargate" (no, not you Richard Dean Anderson, not, you)

We can assume that some pictures of the areas involved with Meso-American civilizations are stunning. Those crazy perfectly aligned flat tops never made you think about anything? HOnestly , when I saw them I first thought of Starcraft-like structures.

Yeah, crazy...I admit

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

we don't know if interstellar space travel is possible because of the distances between star systems.

I thought that it's entirely possible, we just can't do it because our life spans are too short for our current propulsion system to where we couldn't really get anywhere in that time frame. Who's to say that "aliens" have had to invent anything that we don't already have, just maybe they have a lifespan thats 50x longer? Just making a point, not trying to claim that is the case or anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There's Darwinism, Creationism and the ancient astronaut theory, which is basically a version of creationism except that the "gods" were aliens.

For anyone interesting in the ancient astronaut theory there's an interesting movie called Monkey Blood

The video's found here in five parts -

www.kokomotion.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
There's Darwinism, Creationism and the ancient astronaut theory, which is basically a version of creationism except that the "gods" were aliens.[...]

I personally believe it was a combination of all three.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Chariots of the Gods was a great read I am looking forward to reading History is Wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Viper2
I find it very amusing that people are arguing about something that is a mathematical certainty (i.e. Intelligent life on other planets). But I guess skeptics need a hobby too.

There's no such thing as a "mathematical certainty." You do understand that mathematics is only a symbolic representation of reality, don't you? Even then, I've never seen any kind of equation for the probability of ET life that doesn't have as one of its potential answers a big, fat zero.

Whether or not there's ET life is not a question that can be answered with percentages. Nobody's going to find 14 percent of an ET. They either exist, or they don't, and proving that one way or another is going to require hard, concrete, repeatable, verified and acknowledged proof. Circumstantial evidence isn't going to cut it.

And at this point in history, we have absolutely no proof that there is even microbial life out in the universe, much less spacefaring, civilized life. At this point, it's still possible that we're the only game in town. That life is so freaky and rare that we're the only example of it.

That could change tomorrow. But that's how it stands today.

There absolutely is such a thing as mathematical certainty. Please stop making stuff up. Intelligent ET life on other planets is a mathematical certainty. We might not be able to see them or communicate with them, but it is a 100% certainty they are out there in the universe somewhere.

However, I personally believe that ETs have already visited earth, but that's just my opinion. And of course many other people believe the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join