It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's all the raw alien abduciton data?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Does anyone know where to find raw data regarding the “hundreds” of alien abduction cases investigated by Budd Hopkins, John Mack, David M. Jacobs, or Karla Turner? I’m talking audio from the hypnosis sessions, transcripts, drawings, pictures, etc..

I know 99% of that stuff requires some sort of consent or is covered by doctor patient confidentiality, but in my opinion, if I spent the greater part of my life dedicated to investigating a phenomenon as curious as this I would definitely do more to inform and share than give MUFON lectures to a sparse audience and write story books. I know these people have to make money, but seriously, give us the data and let us truly decide.

Of course, John and Karla are no longer with us, but there has got to be raw data somewhere…By the way, is it just me or does Mr. Hopkins look like he is on his last leg?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
ICAR.
International Center for Abduction Research.

ufoparanormalradio.homestead.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Im not sure where it is, but im pretty sure the raw data flew off somewhere.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Is any one good with symbolism? what do symbols that are around the image mean? the ones with the wired shapes around the cross. Also who is the man on the left of the image the one that looks like hes in a penny.

yfrog.com...

to me it looks like witch craft symbols

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Kim Jong-il]

new topics

top topics

join