It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trails over South Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Debate it all you want. Chem Trails do exist and are out there. Regardless of the reasoning as to why or who, they are there.

Ive seen them. Watch a plane, if its natural, why arent all planes doing it? Why do they trails they leave behind turn into cloud like things?

Deny it all you want, you can believe anything you want. I dont have any answers other than some images that firmly make me believe something is going on.

Im not here to argue or bicker, just share my images.

Take them for whatever their worth.

Stay safe and breath clean...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow . Amazing how they cover the sky and lasted so long . Great pictures . Here in northern Michigan I have seen these many times.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I left you a message on the other thread you made. I am from SJ, I witnessed everything you have this week, except, unfortunatelly the orbs!! Was too busy taking 3 out of 4 kids to drs., But, I am vouching for you. As I stated in the other thread, I have never witnessed the things I have seen in the skies over SJ as I have this week. We had constant military planes flying very very low ALL week, everyday, every couple of hours!! Again, Thank you for taking the time to post the pics of exactly what I have seen also!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Discredit....

Southern jersey? Chances are they are flying to AC Intl or Philly Intl. I can tell you that one of those plains are commercial for either Spirit Airlines or Jet Blue.

Those are jetstreams left behind. My father in law is a pilot and also views a lot of content on this site.... Those are jetstreams....

Idk why people got so paranoid about a this chemical stuff but it is getting a little old...

I don't buy it....

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thats just it, if they were clouds, why do I see the day starting out nice and cloud free blue skies, then some planes fly through and cover it with trails. Then the slowly spread and cover the entire sky in a milky haze....

Im not saying I have answers, but when I hear a theory, I need some proof to be swayed... Seeing this all day almost everyday for hours on end, chemtrails being sprayed by some planes and the spray turning into clouds. The next morning theres always a weird substance on everything which I have tons of samples of. Water smaples. All kinds of stuff. As long as some of us document it, its not a secret.

Im a stay at home dad with kids who like to be good. I get lots of time to sit in a chair while they play and just take endless images of the sky. When some planes fly by and leave a small contrail, ya know, the normal things planes should leave, thats fine and I expect those. But when other planes spray this crap and it turns into clouds and is clearly different than any other normal real cloud Ive ever seen, I believe I dont need any other proof that something is going on. I dont really need to know who or why just yet. Im stricly documenting local activity in our skies.

I hope others do the same even if they dont believe in these things. Go out and look for yourself. See if Im telling fibbs.

Ill be updating this thread all the time with some of my 5000+ images to date.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
yeah they are contrails.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
SimpleStaple, yea, no.

The plane imaged is a normal plane yes, thats why I posted it. Wheres the trail?

There isnt one.

Exhaust doesnt turn into cloud.

It just doesnt.

I dont doubt some contrails progress and take abit to evaporate, I am not a kook, but the chem trails Im seeing are not exhaust from a plane. Theyre just not. No way no how.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
eah they are contrails.

Some are, Some are not.

Theres a major difference.

Do you film planes and these things all day everyday like I do?

I ask only because if you dont, do try it for a day if you can. Youll see the difference.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thats right SJ. And when you own large property, that has a space that is very empty and very large and you can visibly see these choppers flying directly over your own trees, to the point where your house is shaking, yes, you are wondering if they are about to land on your property! as I was terrified was actually going to happen. I was not the only one who noticed this. I was able to take one of the kids to school this week and many people were commenting on this. Everything the OP stated IS TRUE! For the record, I do not know where the op lives in SJ, nor do I know him/her. I honestly don't know why these choppers were here, or why there were crazy amounts of trails in the sky, but I have NEVER witnessed anything like it in my entire 42 years of living here.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/994335e56f97.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f80ea381a949.jpg[/atsimg]
For anyone that says there just commercial airline contrails , and the weather conditions blablabla here are two crops from the OP s post .
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f589dcaf90da.jpg[/atsimg]
Now , did this one run out of chems or did it just decide to be a glider for a while?

[edit on 11-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Check out this thread on Contrails / Chemtrails Research All your questions will be answered.

As far as the helicopters go:

Military Bases in New Jersey

Certainly nothing odd about helicopters flying around. They do not always take the same route. I live in a state with military bases and once in a blue moon military helicopters will fly over, even low at times. I see nothing suspicious about it.

[edit on 4/11/2010 by inked up]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yea, theres bases not too far away, but Black Hawks have NEVER flown over here like this one did. It hovered there for 30-40 minutes just hanging out around the area.

Not saying I know whats going on, I dont. I do know somehting is going on though.

Im in the Deptford area, outside Philly by about 20 minutes or so, give or take.

Its a busy area in the sky, but the trails are different than normal contrails. I know the freaking difference. Ive seen enough planes and enough sky to know for myself.

The helis though, I have no clue what thats about. One day I get a weird image of an object(s), and the next a BlackHawk chillin for awhile in the area...

I was also in the military, if it was their chopper, they broke some regs for sure if just out flying.

Its all residential and the were way way way low and just hoovering.

They were doing something.

regardless though, others too have seen weird stuff here lately. Im not crazy.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
A few years back, we had a fog here in Ottawa Ontario that lasted for three days. I've heard that ideal conditions for chemtrail spraying are dry weather, so there none to be seen during that whole period. But as soon as that fog broke, they were back at it if full force. In fact it seemed like they were trying to make up for lost time. I've never seen such heavy spaying as I did after that fog lifted, and wish I had taken photographs.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Welcome to ATS. And thanks for the pictures. S&F for you as I have seen them all the time. But beware of the resident skeptics especially those who are professionals in weather, contrails, etc. I understand them actually but sometimes there's something's bothering behind my head.

Again, welcome to ATS. You'll fit right in here.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I dont let the skeptics bug me at all. I like being able to discuss this with them really. I know what I see and what I dont see.

Im not a sheep and I do have a brain.

Thanks for the welcome and the help...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I live in Dublin ireland and most every weekend from fridat to sunday I see chem trails been sprayed I am sick of people ridiculing me when ever I tell them what it is even when I tell them to look it up for them selves,

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Im Irish...
Listen, you can only do so much, just pay attention and follow your mind when it comes to these things. You know somethings up and thats all you can do. Move on from the doubters and take pics, lots of them. When theyre spraying, after they do it, and through out the day at the formations the spray turns into.

Its all we can do. Run for office in your area, get involved anyway you can. Im thinking about working on a law degree to file my own suits about this stuff in the US.

Good luck, and you are not alone or crazy!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Does this sound familiar?

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

It's from an article published in 1970
journals.ametsoc.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Goethe

Does this sound familiar?

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

It's from an article published in 1970
journals.ametsoc.org...

That is correct Phage.

I grew up near a rural area back in the early 1970s and I remember the TV "Farm reports" where farmers were complaining that since the beginning of the jet-age, the skies had become artificially cloudy due to contrails that would spread out into cloud cover. Under the proper weather conditions, regular vapor contrails may spread out into clouds. Other times, and under different conditions, they may not.

Here's a website that shows pictures of contrails throughout the history of high-altitude flight -- the 1940s through today:

Contrail Photos Through History

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Goethe]

new topics

top topics

join