It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Late Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey Everyone!

I've been hanging around ATS for a long while now just reading the many posts about my favourite topics. A few weeks ago I finally decided to take the plunge and sign up as a member.

Here are two important facts about me:

1. I have an abnormally intense interest in all things metaphysical and controversial ( like most of you, I know). I can watch and read everything I can get my hands on if the subject is wierd enough.

2. I'm convinced that I have led the most boring and conventional life of anyone on Earth. I can truly say that I have never, ever experienced anything that could even remotely be called out of the ordinary. Still the interest continues unabated.

I am an outdoorsman who loves camping, hiking, backpacking, biking, swimming etc and I generally am a very friendly, outgoing person.

I hope to contribute in some small way to ATS!!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome - hope you have a good time here.

But in my last few years of experience reading ATS every day - the world seems like even more of a horrible place that we the Keepers of this Planet have totally failed at improving life.

You will find solace that in your boring life, you have not committed atrocities against the world like eating baby whale shark fins in China, or shooting civilians in Palestine or Iraq.

Sometimes boring is good for the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow, what a warm welcome from ATS members
Good thing this board is here.

Nick_X thanks for taking time to reply - that's cool of you to do.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AidanK

Hi AidanK, and welcome to the ATS community. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards,

With all the outdoor activities you enjoy, maybe you will find something out of the ordinary to share. Anyway, I am entranced by it all too and not much extraordinary happens to me.

Have fun.

QueenBob

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Welcome!

That insatiable thirst for things unnatural might finally be quenched while you're here. All kinds of supernatural, paranormal, and extra-terrestrial events get reported on these boards.

Enjoy your stay.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

join