It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hall of records dream bizzare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I haven't found time for myself to post this interesting info, but remember this is just a dream.
I looked up some info on the net weeks after the dream had occurred which is today and i just find it completely bizarre.
Ok,

A beaming white light blinds me in my dream, i cannot see, move, speak or do anything.
I have a feeling of being lifted up.
Always a bright soft glowing white light around.
A long thin arm reaches out to grab my hand in its hand (another being) longer than normal fingers and a bit more fragile.
I feel a great. What could this be about.
I look down at myself and I am in a white lab coat.
I gaze up to a grand basilica pouring in pure white clear light. It was really high.
I turn and look.
Rows and rows exponentially of books and artifacts. I can't see the end of the rows.
The hand guides me to the books.
I can't read them, the light is to bright but I try to make out what all of this is.

I come to the conclusion in my dream that all of these books are all of the events of the entire history of earth and the universe.

There is a lot more detail to the dream and i couldn't stop thinking about it so i had to draw it out.

This could just be for fun or it could mean something. I don't know. A dream is a dream. Take it for what you want.

out of this world....i had this dream and had not been creeping around on ATS for weeks/months to put "ideas" in my head.

Some type of hall of records.
But friends ask why would all of these records not be on computer.

Let me know what you think,

Nate

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If i interpret this dream correctly, you were given permission to visit the akashic records of the astral plane. Unfortunately, you could not get any information out of this visit. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
What if it IS a computer?

What if we are simply rats in a maze, and can not see the overall grand picture?

What if this computer is so advanced technologically, that you cannot tell the difference between your dream and a computer program?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sounds like Edgar Cayce's fabled hall of records. I encourage you to research it, if you haven't done so already. I'm guessing you have since you titled your post with hall of records, but if you haven't that would be bizarre.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Sounds like the Akasha to me.

So, now you have that experience, you know how being in that place Felt to You. Ok then. Now all you need to do to re-visit there is to prepare yourself for meditation and then remember the Feeling of being there from your dream.

Doing this is like dialling a phone number, it connects you back up again to what you have experienced before.

Explore!!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You should read H P Lovecraft. I think you would enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

The morning i woke up when i drew the picture of my dream I said to my friend that it was like a great hall of records.
I have no previous knowledge of Edgar Cayce.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Have you ever had the feeling like you were a pawn in some type of game or life that's has a greater meaning that what we feel on earth?
Like we are being controlled somehow?

Matrix of Life?

I have had a feeling since I was very young that we are part of something much larger than we have the ability to acknowledge.

Could just be my imagination though.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
You should read H P Lovecraft. I think you would enjoy it.

This guy is right. Specifically, check out "The Shadow Out of Time". It's about a guy that had the same experience as you, but followed up on it, and found out what was going on. It's good.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Sorry, it sounds like someone who'd read about the Akashic Record and decided to write a "wow, I've no idea what this dream means, can't somebody make me sound special, please?" thread. Of course it sounds like Akasha, he called the thread Hall of Records.

Please people, this is an open forum were anybody can post. Can we use a bit of discernment before getting excited?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

I wanted to share my experience with some people and get some feedback. I had no knowledge of Akasha.

When I woke up from my dream that's what I called it and it just turns out that's what people think it is.

I am not here to make up stories.

The detail that my dream was in was so intense I could not get it out of my mind for days.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I thought about the night that I had the dream.
I use various ways to relax before going to bed at night.

The night that I had the dream I lit up some Sage incense, drank Jasmine tea, and meditated with Jet(stone) on my crown chakra as well as Blue Chalcedony, Red Jasper, and Flourite placed on the various chakra's.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Sorry, it sounds like someone who'd read about the Akashic Record and decided to write a "wow, I've no idea what this dream means, can't somebody make me sound special, please?" thread. Of course it sounds like Akasha, he called the thread Hall of Records.

Please people, this is an open forum were anybody can post. Can we use a bit of discernment before getting excited?

So should we seek your approval before starting a new thread, or what? Do we need to make sure nothing we post is similar to any other idea on the Internet?

Can you point me to the applicable section of the T&C? Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join