It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy skies in the UK - Chemtrails? Contrails?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Maybe not accurately judge, but I think one could guess that the 2 planes aren't that far apart from each other by looking. Especially when you take photo's and are able to sit and stare at it for a while seeing what you could make out on each plane. Just my opinion.

Honestly, no matter what anyone says to try to prove this to be OK. It's never going to be ok with me.. it all just feels wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChangingSkies

A few things don't sit right for me either friend. I'm actually convinced of the link between military programs and chemtrails, and between chemtrails and Morgellons - a partially fungal/biotic disease, and partially nanotechnological one. Actually, it may be several conditions linked together.

What is that madness - fibers growing in silicon lumps in peoples skin, forming crude pictures under microscopes - and why is it showing up in heavily sprayed areas of the US? When is this mad plague showing up north of the border I ask my friends. That earlier link I mentioned (which no contrail-stanced person has addressed yet) outlined four separate military programs which highly suggest the likelihood of this being a top-secret operation. I won't whip this up into a frenzy, but ...

Here's the Morgellons scare, which drew me to ATS with white-knuckles at the time. Something I have yet to even review fully (I've already reviewed plenty on other sites)...

www.naturalnews.com...

Homework, and if you have read something about Morgellons, you will then recognize the truth.

How many cases of swine flu were there worldwide at the height of the pandemic?

Please describe the international governments concern about it.

How many cases of Morgellons are there?

How would you describe one disease compared to the other?

How long did it take the FDA to create the morgellons institute, and how much international awareness have they created about it?

Here's Clifford Carnicorns site, and I absolutely fail to believe - no offence Oz - that all his science, observation, and hard work is debunked based on one or two faulty samples. That's simply not cool. He presents this for more analysis than that. It's like saying it's not a giant because it's missing a toenail.

www.carnicom.com...

Great site on chemtrails, worth the investigation.

www.truehealthfacts.com...

Arizona Skywatch. READ BLUES ACCOUNT! Freaked me right out, and I don't scare easy. Let me say that again...if you don't mind looking into issues, read that account!

d1027732.mydomainwebhost.com...

And the California Skywatch.

www.californiaskywatch.com...

Please don't tell us there's nothing to chemtrails.

P.s. You can let this thread fall if you like Denial. It still exists and will rise again!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

A few things don't sit right for me either friend. I'm actually convinced of the link between military programs and chemtrails, and between chemtrails and Morgellons - a partially fungal/biotic disease, and partially nanotechnological one. Actually, it may be several conditions linked together.

And since this thread is about contrails/chemtrails in the UK, where we don;t have 'morgellons', it means either these are not chemtrails or chemtrails do not spread morgellons.

How many cases of swine flu were there worldwide at the height of the pandemic?

Rather less - with less fatalities - than there were of normal seasonal flu over the last winter.

Please don't tell us there's nothing to chemtrails.

There's nothing to chemtrails.

However, you might want to read again this post:

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Essan

Time and again. Time and again! If we will insist on poisoning our countrymen....let's poison 'em at night. No point in worrying their little 'eds. Cor lummy.

Yes the plan is working they are looking up so often they dont see the S**T we are putting in their food/water MUAHAHA (strokes white cat exits to left)

It may be a little closer to the mark than you think!

I'd be worrying more about what's coming out of the back of your car and factory chimneys if I were you, rather than water vapour that evaporates thousands of feet above your head.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Here's Clifford Carnicorns site, and I absolutely fail to believe - no offence Oz - that all his science, observation, and hard work is debunked based on one or two faulty samples.

The conspiracy field is the only one where credibility is increased by making errors.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Essen :

And since this thread is about contrails/chemtrails in the UK, where we don;t have 'morgellons', it means either these are not chemtrails or chemtrails do not spread morgellons.

Well thank goodness for free internet or I'd have to stammer all slack-jawed-like as you make your point.

Morgellons In the UK

www.morgellons-uk.net...
www.morgellonsuk.org.uk...
www.ehow.co.uk...

Come on, even if you didn't look at a shread of what I showed you, you at least could have researched your own so-called facts. That just pisses me off.

- Your flu response was related to nothing I asked.

There's nothing to chemtrails.

There's nothing to your response except denial. Believe what you want blindly, but don't present it as truth

I'd be worrying more about what's coming out of the back of your car and factory chimneys if I were you, rather than water vapour that evaporates thousands of feet above your head.

That's a fair pollution issue, but no more important than the jet pollution.
Please don't belittle the concerns here! You may not need to address them personally, but some of us are very concerned and have proof quite against what you tried to make us ignore.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Before someone coasts in with a sleek psycological relaxed response here, "assuring" everyone that everything is okay and "nothing could be farther from the truth than what this guy is saying", etc ... I've also read that chemspraying is taking place in every country except China, which is being groomed as the next world superpower. Hope you don't take it too lightly from now on.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Well thank goodness for free internet or I'd have to stammer all slack-jawed-like as you make your point.

Morgellons In the UK

www.morgellons-uk.net...
www.morgellonsuk.org.uk...
www.ehow.co.uk...

None of those links provide any medical case studies of 'morgellons' contracted in the UK. The 2nd site specifically conects the disease to Micro-Myiasis. Are you suggesting that what scientists have been studying for decades, thinking they were looking at 'deadly' dihydroogen monoxide crystals forming from the exhaust of aircraft engines is actually massive clouds of fly lavae sprayed at high altitude in temperatures of -40c in the hope they may infect someone?

Can't currently get a link to a list of papers to work, but if you go here and do a search for papers with the word contrail in the title, you'll get an idea of current research on the subject of persistent contrails and how and why they form.

If any chemtrailer wishes to present an alternative hypothesis for the phenomena the rest of us call persistent ccontrails, then they need to show why the standard scientific explantion is flawed and how their alternative hypothesis - whichever one it is this week (they all seem to be contradictory and mutually exclusive!) offers a better explantion for known observations.

Should be simple

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I never put much into this chem trail thing until a few months ago. I was watching the skies during the day. I love looking for UFO's and saw these trails all over the place. I even saw the planes letting them loose. I was aware of the chem trail phenomenon at the time btw. Anyways as I watched I noticed the trail from the planes would let some go and seem to turn them off. Didn't think much of this either. One of them though was releasing and did a right angle turn for some reason. It continued on for a few hours and then stopped after the sky was gray. Never could figure it out, but since then I can say something besides UFO's has been up in these skies and their reasons remain a mystery.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I've also read that chemspraying is taking place in every country except China

Don't worry, it's predicted to increase there too over the next decade

The expansion of air traffic makes Canada, Alaska, the North Pacific route from North America to Japan and most of the Asian continent new regions where contrails are expected to cover more than 0.5% on average.

www.springerlink.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
OP, do you live near an airport ?

I work near one and as you can see, out of my office window, there are already quite a few "contrail" clouds forming already and by midday the sky will be full of them, it always is. The weather is perfect for them to form like clouds

heres some i just took at 9am

www.glowfoto.com...

these are always forming where i live and work, just nothing more than contrails !

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I'll be straight up and say I don't believe in chemtrails or much of the mythology that surrounds it. In the past few weeks, I've had these questions nagging me. Why do chemtrail fans take all these photos of them? Why keep collections of them? Why spend so much time outside looking up?

If you can answer these I'd appreciate it. I also promise not to ridicule or be offensive about them.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Why do chemtrail fans take all these photos of them? Why keep collections of them? Why spend so much time outside looking up?

I would also like to know the answer to that. Instead, maybe they should dedicate some of that time to researching meteorology? Just an idea

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

A few things don't sit right for me either friend. I'm actually convinced of the link between military programs and chemtrails, and between chemtrails and Morgellons - a partially fungal/

What is that madness - fibers growing in silicon lumps in peoples skin, forming crude pictures under microscopes
How many cases of Morgellons are there?
How long did it take the FDA to create the morgellons institute
there has been no real proof that anything has been found under peoples skin, yes the patients are clearly suffering from something but it all does kind of piont to parasitical pschycosis (bad spelling). Because of the sheer number of these alledged cases funding was granted to deal with the problem, by deal I think the medication was probably a mild anti depressant or anxiety reduction drug.
- I would liked to be proved wrong tho.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaka

I don't know why that came up as one massive quote! Sorry!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
We get these 5 times a week in S CA....There is always a plane dispensing them...you can see it....they don't even hide it anymore!!!!

Do you guys actually ever fly
I have seen what you call chemtrails since the 60's.
Flying used to be a enjoyed only by the rich but now many people fly on holiday 2,3 even 4 times a year.
Something like 50,000 flights aound the world every day but we still have idiots on here wondering why you get dozens of CONTRAILS criss crossing then we have the real idiots on youtube trying to make a big deal of it.

Increase in flights increase in CONTRAILS its that simple.

Exactly! I moved to UK from North America 2 years ago and literally fly somewhere on ryanair or easyjet once every couple of months. Flying here is cheaper than driving, taking the bus and/or the train. I flew to Dublin return for the total equivalent cost of 20 USD and Glasgow rtn last weekend for about 30 USD.

The sales these airlines are offer are super cheap, its no wonder your seeing more contrails. I guess the fact that we only get to see the sky once every 2 weeks here may also add to the surprise.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

One thing at a time then. Besides the rest of the syptoms and elements of Morgellons, I'm concentrating on the last three entries.

www.morgellonsexposed.com...

Fiber or thread-like material emerging from the skin, or visible just beneath the skin - may be
black, white, tan, clear, red, blue, or rainbow colored. Some fibers may exhibit movement.
Lyme Disease shares overlapping symptoms and the borellia bacteria with Morgellons Disease (applies to human and animal lab results)

This matches www.morgellonsuk.org.uk...

Does this look like Morgellons are suffering from "delusional psychosis"? That's the original official stance by the way, just call them all crazy. Unfortunately some sufferers are apparantly partially delusional knowing what they have - wouldn't you be? Please have a look and lets hear some honest impressions :

This, and hundreds of other photos, show clear evidence of nano and micro-technology. There are also nematodes as part of this affliction, but the fibres are clearly not them. Pre-wiring for the RFID chip anyone? Who knows when mad scientisits run the world!

Many people viewing these videos may have overlooked one of the most import pieces of information that was included in each. Someone has confessed to participation in at least one aspect of the formulation of this disease. It is not to be overlooked or tossed aside. I do believe that Dr. Gwen Scott has been contacted by a credible source who has admitted his part in creating Morgellons Disease. There is still so much conjecture as to the origins of Morgellons that perhaps Gwen’s statements will impact someone who is still pretending that this disease in not a deliberate assault on all humankind.

In January 2008, CDC launched an epidemiologic investigation of an unexplained skin condition which some refer to as "Morgellons." The primary goals of the investigation are to help us learn more about who may be affected with this condition and the symptoms they experience and to generate hypotheses about factors that may contribute to it. ...

5. What findings can be communicated to the public, medical community, and stakeholder community?

(Editors Note: Take a good look at #5 above. Who or what is the "stakeholder community?"

What findings need to be kept secret from the sufferers of this disease? Who has the right to determine how much truth should be withheld from anyone. Is this still The United States of America?)

The panel has not yet released a report of its findings to CDC. When we receive a report from the panel, we will share it with members of the BSC, along with the program’s response to the panel’s findings and recommendations. DPD and NCZVED leadership will meet with CDC leadership to discuss options for future program activities to address any issues raised by the panel, including considerations for potential organizational home for further research.

Here's US geography of the disease : www.morgellons.com...

you may know lots about H1N1, but have only heard about this in passing or unless you researched it. How curious the media silence, no? Anything on the official sites (in partnership with the govt. to treat it) are toned down to call the fibers "unknown fibers", denying it is bioterrorism, stating that only 13,000 families have this, and so on. I think the truths are much closer on the unofficial sites.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

None of those links provide any medical case studies of 'morgellons' contracted in the UK. The 2nd site specifically conects the disease to Micro-Myiasis. - Essan

There are cases reported worldwide, but most study takes place in the US. This is linked to many health issues. You can also see it links to Lymes disease, parasitology (nothing delusional about the nematode aspect), and dozens of other problems. As for the spread, no one can vouch that the contents of all jet sprays are "safe as advertised", not even you.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What has any of this to do with persistent contrails being something other than persistent contrails?

Anyway, I've discovered that in areas which experience the highest frequency of persistent contrails/chemtrails more people watch The Simpsons than in areas - like Africa - where they are less commonly seen.

Thus I conclude - and I defy you to prove otherwise - that the purpose of chemtrails is to make people watch The Simpsons.

Moreover, although The Simpsons debuted in the USA in December 1989 it became popular in Britain in the mid 90s - EXACTLY the same time that people started reporting chemtrails!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

are there any reported cases in the u.k? i have seen chemtrails in the skys above wigan and manchester ever since i was little kid, i distinctly remember my nanny tellin me they we're shooting stars through the day (wow i wish that was so-how nice)
people in the u.k tend not to scare too easily thus probably making them feel the wouldnt be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well, if contrails are all you say they are, there's still an issue! If chemtrails are real, it could have everything to do with it. One thing has been established without a doubt. All the spraying, jet-trails, "or whatever you would like to call them" has been tied in to weather control even according to the Discovery channel, which also included Nasa's explanations. The sun-cover, to "cool the earth", is creating an atmosphere that allows less moisture to rise, and less moisture evaporates into clouds. this is leading to a rapid increase in fungal, mold and bacteria growth. This is a majour aspect of Morgellons, let alone respiratory diseases. This is also out there on the precious official news, so it really is the official stance. I'm just passing on their message on that point. Therefore, it links quite well to moldy topics you would rather not consider!

Which came first, the Simpsons episode or the egg? I say the egg. You know how the PTB enjoy tantalizing people with scandalous stories portrayed in full comic relief to enforce the "laugh-it-off" factor of a deluded public? I think you have to understand their perverted sense of humour, behind the scenes to understand what gets thrown out there in popular culture.

Amaka : Yes, there must be, or why would a site exist to raise awareness in the UK ? If you are concerned, it's possible a worthwhile research topic.
People travel, people migrate to different countries. Cases have been reported over the world. For those increasing numbers who don't trust their government, how many cases go unreported, or show up only on unofficial sites?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join