It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generative consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This topic has never been discussed here and, although outside "the box", remains a very interesting subject we could exchange on. I would like to stress that you may not fall in the trap of believing any of the words i write in this thread, or else you would subject your mind to an outside authority.

A definition of generative consciousness:

Consciousness without manipulation (visible or invisible) nor conditioning from the memory of the human race. This would be the shortest definition i could give. It's the direct connection to the cosmic memory that makes communication with your cosmic counterpart possible without domination, without karmic programming and without any influence. It’s the perfect fusion of the spirit, soul and ego. It’s cosmic consciousness without ego involvement.

When someone is in a state of generative consciousness, and speaks to someone else, this other person is unable to refute whatever is spoken, for this person is unable to remember any of the words that came out. It's a direct conversation from spirit to spirit, in other words, a vibratory message which cannot be interpreted by the ego.

But you may ask how to attain this state of consciousness? No meditation techniques or any of the spiritual concepts that exist on this planet can be used to get there. When the ego becomes transparent and is not subject to any influence and manipulation, when the soul’s experience is sufficient and is not subject to karmic programming, he starts the process of transmuting his spiritual consciousness into a generative consciousness. This process involves a change in the atomic resonance of the cells, which originates from the cosmic counterpart.

In other words, this state of consciousness is beyond the spiritual consciousness, which is what many are seeking. The spiritual consciousness always involves an outside authority, contrary to the generative consciousness which does not involve any outside authority. The generative consciousness also allows creativity which doesn’t involve any concepts that are part of the memory of the human race. This type of consciousness could be very useful for mankind. It would bring new sciences and knowledge that would facilitate life on this planet and fix many of the problems that were created during this present stage of involution.

Please keep an open mind and share your thoughts.
Thanks.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Well this is definitely new to ATS, and to myself. I'm aware of the whole idea of shedding your ego to really find your true, inner self and obviously that has great potential to help you spiritually.

This explanation of generative consciousness you give is very interesting, although I admit I'm a bit confused. If you cannot tell when you've told someone something while in this state, how can you know it even occurred? The one thing that stuck out when I just read this thread was "How can you even know this exists?" And I don't just mean to you, personally, I mean to everyone, in general.

Lagenese, you know me, and know I have a lot of the same views as you, and we're both intelligent people but maybe with this explanation you have went a bit over my head here... is there any other way you may be able to explain this, at least to me, that can help me understand? Also, what made you think about this enough to post it on ATS, is is because you've never seen it before, or did something prompt you to do so? And these are sincere questions, so to anyone else who may be reading this post, no I am not mocking the OP whatsoever.

S&F though, because as much as I'm wondering what you're talking about and I really have only a rough idea of what you mean, I know you will explain it with more detail since I've asked, and I'll be looking forward to reading what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

When i wrote about not remembering what was spoken, i was talking about the person receiving the message. The person with the generative consciousness knows exactly what's being transmitted for he is one with his cosmic counterpart but the egoic memory of it is impossible.

I know this concept is very new, but it's the best way for me to explain cosmic consciousness.

I knew that by posting this subject, there was no precedent anywhere on this forum, and nowhere on internet either.

To explain a little further, this process of generative consciousness starts when you break the karmic tie to the astral world, in other words, when you are free from your astrological programming.

The main difference between generative consciousness and spiritual consciousness is that when you attain the state of generative consciousness, there is no authority higher than yourself, you are your own master. You decide your own life plan, and nobody nor anything can influence you in any way, shape or form. You become creative 24/7 and nobody can stop you.
You also have access to the cosmic memory and all the knowledge you need without having to reflect or rely on any planetary memory.

So, i hope this clarifies my original post.

Thanks for the nice comments by the way.

Edit to add: How do i know it exists? i'm living it, in other words, this process has started for me.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
The main difference between generative consciousness and spiritual consciousness is that when you attain the state of generative consciousness, there is no authority higher than yourself, you are your own master. You decide your own life plan, and nobody nor anything can influence you in any way, shape or form. You become creative 24/7 and nobody can stop you.
You also have access to the cosmic memory and all the knowledge you need without having to reflect or rely on any planetary memory.

So, i hope this clarifies my original post.

Thanks for the nice comments by the way.

Edit to add: How do i know it exists? i'm living it, in other words, this process has started for me.

So we should all be striving for generative consciousness then I would assume, correct? It sounds like what you're driving at is being spiritually conscious but also being generatively conscious at the same time is best. And if what you have said is true, then I would like to be that way myself.

After you have crossed over into what you call generative consciousness, is it something that sticks around, like after you become spiritually awoken? Or is it something than you need to strive for constantly in order for it to impact your life? This is all very interesting I admit, however since I'm spiritually aware, how does one move past just that and become generatively conscious? What do you recommend, and what have you done to get this way, and what is it like for you personally (i.e. what has changed in your life, how is it helping/effecting life)?

Also, it sounds like some of the characteristics of being generatively conscious are one in the same with being spiritually conscious - like for example being yourself completely and one with your cosmic counterpart/higher self - that is a no brainer there, anyone who is into spirituality knows they must become one with their higher self and learn to let go of the influences of the world surrounding them and to completely think for themselves. In fact, if anyone ever needs evidence of that, simply look at yourselves, would you have gotten spiritually awoken if you had not thought for yourself? No, not a chance. It takes, sometimes, others to give you that 'push' in the right direction, but no one can tell you what to believe in that is just something we all know to be true. You can however take what people tell you and turn it into an 'influence' which then helps you adapt to certain aspects of life, but when it comes down to the nitty-gritty you, and you only, can be in charge of what a belief or value is in your own mind/consciousness. And although I share, for example, a lot of views/values with the OP, that doesn't mean we both got to believing those same things the same way. All that truly matters is that where you get in life, in all ways possible whether it be in your physical life or in your spiritual senses, you get there by your own doing and not so because someone told you, or forced you to get there.

Helping people along is much different, which I've already touched upon. But basically what I mean is, is that if I were to sit down a complete skeptic about spirituality, and they listened to everything I believe and have become aware about, they would leave thinking either a) I'm crazy or b) wow I need to think about some of this... well if they end up being a believer in anything I said, I never forced them to do it, did I? I may have influenced them to think about spirituality, but I never held a gun to their head and said "BELIEVE!!!" so all in all they have made their own decision(s).

Which brings up a question about the OP... how can you be free of all influence truly? I mean I get it, but when I think about it, it's very mind boggling to say the least. There are a lot of unanswered questions that come along with it but those questions will remain within my head until I figure them out. It's just crazy to think about what I would be thinking about if I had nothing influencing me. Influence is all around us, literally we are contained in an influenced society, and life as we know it. So to be a true 'out of the box' non-influenced thinker & believer would just be amazing and I can't begin to image how beautiful it'd be to be yourself completely. I hope one day I am able to do things for myself and myself only, and don't get me wrong I don't mean to sound selfish, because that is the opposite of me - which will make this assignment very hard for me as well. I am heavily influenced by those who need help, and are struggling in any way at all. But it's something I'm aware of, which is good, and that I've been working on and have gotten better with.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Generative consciousness kills any trace of spiritual consciousness. Once you cross the line, there is no turning back. Spiritual consciousness is not the same as generative consciousness because spiritual consciousness involves the astral world. Generative consciousness on the other hand is free from the astral influence and manipulation. See, when you understand all the inner workings of the mind, and all the manipulations that the mind is subject too from the astral world, you understand what i'm talking about.

When you are in full generative consciousness, the thinking process is transmuted to direct telepathy with the source. You don't need to think anymore. The unconscious thinking process always involves reflection, based on planetary memory.

Once an ego is free from any influence and manipulation, he has no need for the planetary memory, nor his soul memory, for he has access to a much larger memory which is called the cosmic memory, so the "old" thinking process is not required anymore. The ego knows instantly what he needs to know, according to his universal status and his vibrational status.

When you start the process of generative consciousness, you do not need to believe anymore. You just "KNOW". I know this explanation may seem scary for an unprepared ego, but it's the only way i can explain it. (for now).

This process cannot be an ego decision. It's the higher self (cosmic counterpart) that knows when the process can begin.

All humans will go through this process, not just all at the same time. The transition to the next human race has already started.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So it is an all being experience of all knowing and everywhere at once (time and space) with no frame of reference? Trying to understand.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

The frame of reference is yourself. No need to rely on anything else. It's kind of hard to explain in simple terms though. The conditioning of the mind is to blame for it contains nothing but influences and manipulations. The hardest thing for an ego in the process of attaining generative consciousness is the letting go of his planetary memory.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Since you know how my mind works a bit lagenese, you can understand that I am following you a bit more now. The thing is, if you believe so heavily in your spiritual awareness, and that you can learn from your spiritual guidance alone, how do you get yourself to drop that and move on to something more? I'm assuming this has to do with your cosmic counterpart knowing it's time to do so, but getting there is going to be the problem [for me]. My beliefs are all heavily relating to my spiritual awakening, which proved to me many things, most of which you are aware from my threads and U2U's we've exchanged.

So how do you recommend I stem away from my 'spiritual conditioning' so to speak? I mean, when I meditate I feel as one with my spiritual self, my cosmic counterpart is aware of this, since I am aware of this. However, through your reasoning, my higher self knows I must move on eventually, but how does this message pass through me with all the manipulation going on with my thoughts that stem from my cosmic counterpart and still get to me without actually being manipulated? How does one combat those manipulations? I know you tried to explain this to me months ago, but back then I was less aware, obviously as you can see I've grown away from all of that thinking, in essence I believe I've gained more spiritual awareness in a short time than most have in years - which I know I'm lucky to have accomplished. I'm sure it has to do with my will power, which if it wasn't for that sheer will power, I would be surely dead right now [physically].

So, I know I am able to operate at a faster speed than some, I cannot speak for all obviously, but I know, as I said, that my mind happens to work in sync with my spiritual self more than I am able to comprehend and put into words that anyone, including you, will understand - but I do know that you will understand what I am saying, in fact I know that for a fact.

If you wish, I'm more than happy to continue talking through U2U since I know some things some people are unable to see even in word format right now since it will mess with how all of this works, heck even I know I am not ready for it all, especially all at once, but I do know you understand as well that I know it's OK for some things to be passed on by word of mouth so one can share some experiences with another to help them be encouraged to move on - move past - move forward in their journey in the physical realm to help them evolve.

You are right that we, as a species, are moving into our next phase. That resonates with me completely, it's something I've been holding in but unable to say in words, but you did that for me. I'm now fully aware of that, and I know I have been. In fact, we all know everything about everything (literally), life is basically a puzzle, the point at this time for me and a lot of others is to put that puzzle together to find out what the hidden message is at the end... maybe some people can comprehend this even better thinking about it as many puzzles (the puzzles of life so to say) that you put together alone the way to enlightenment. But from the sounds of it you are getting closer probably by the second. The realization of this is something a lot of us put behind us after we originally become spiritually aware. Maybe it's a trick to get us all off course, I don't know for certain, but I do know that when I did become spiritually aware I was able to put things together, and still am to this day, that I unable to explain. Proof to me that we knew things from the day of our birth however is because my whole life, starting from childhood, I have questioned many things, and the older I get, I look back and see that I knew these things I'm learning now, back when I was 8, or 9, or 10 etc... It's funny how all of this works, but it's no joking matter about how important it is that we evolve into a higher state.

Eventually telepathic communication will be the only way we communicate, but until then only a select few will be able to get there, but I dream of the day we all ascend into a higher density. For now, and I know you will understand this when I say it, I must focus solely on myself. For everyone else reading this who may not understand what I've just said... let me just say that my whole life I've put all of my time worrying about others, saving others, helping them, in many, many ways. All of that while pushing my emotions and my problems away and in the back of my mind - so I allowed myself to neglect myself because I thought it to be for the 'greater good' thing is I cannot do that any longer, at least, I cannot put everybody ahead of myself. It's time to focus on me.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
How do you stem away fromspiritual conditioning? The answer is simple. You must know without a doubt that manipulation of the mind from the astral world is very real. That is the very first step. The more conscious you are about this, the less interference is possible from the astral world. Just imagine thoughts as radio signals, the more you fine tune the signal, the less interference you get in the transmission. Once you've accomplish this, then conversation with your higher self become very easy. Unfortunately, the ego cannot decide "when" the time has arrived for this process to occur. Your cosmic counterpart is the only one who knows the timeline.

Just do the best you can, and live your program until the day you start breaking the code of this program. The "matrix" is within the mind. It's the key to understanding what i'm writing in these lines. You need to hack into it, you need to decipher the code in order to break it.

Light to you my friend.

top topics

join