It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb explodes near Northern Ireland army base

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Whats the deal with Andy? Every thread that remotely involves the United Kingdom get's this sort of post from him. Did Special Branch pay him a visit or something?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I don't know but his hijacked this thread/issue. I was hoping for a little more info on the people who claim responsibilty and what the motives were.

Does anyone have anymore info? I still can't find much online news and all I get on freeview is Gordon brown and David Cameron sucking up for stupid elections.

I want to know how people in Belfast are deealing with this.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
You telling me more irish people are not treated like me in london. If your irish and living in brent in london, you will die younger fact.

I found out fact that english are using electronic mind control in schools in london.

So they use electronic mind control on me, and i have done nothing, but you telling me the people they watch that are irish in british isles are not haveing there thoughts read by the english government.

Bull.

My life is fact and one of where the english decided they would troture me, with these techs, for no reason other than being irish.

Oh but of course you want to pretend my life is not happening, and its made up about these techs, when everyone who knows me knows i cannot take a piss in privacy.

Oh but of course the english made all these techs for me, to torture me, and not other irish people, lol.

Yep right.

My life is fact. I am of irish origin fact. they used this tech on me as i am irish fact,a nd decided i could not have a life.

You telling me irish people all over british isles are not being treated like me, yep right.

Andy, something is controlling your mind, all right.

How do you know it's because you're of "of irish origin"? Did they actually tell you? Did they beam in a message saying "top of the mornin' to you, Andy? It because you're Oirish, so it is". Or is this merely your interpretation of what you think is happening to you?

What's laughable is that not only have you come to the conclusion that the English are doing this to you, but all the technology has got little 'made in England' stickers on the back. How do you know, Andy? Is this something you just know?

Similarly, the idea of the Irish being tortured up and down the country is farcical. How does that work in the North West, where I live? Have you any idea as to how many people with Irish roots live in places like Manchester or Liverpool? Have you really any idea as to how many people in England generallyhave Irish ancestry? The idea that all these people are being tortured - because of they're of Irish extraction - is a #ing nonsense. The logistics of such a persecution programme would be immense beyond belief and based on some incredibly faulty thinking.

In population dense places like Manchester, London and so on, how can anyone pinpoint Irish only targets, or even separate them from non-Irish? We're talking about a country where large chunks of the population can't even get Channel 4 or Five! And yet some agency is able to work with radio/beam technology that can, somehow, differentiate between people with slight variants in their genetic ancestry (anyone who thinks the Irish are somehow 'pure' genetically is an idiot and, likewise, anyone who thinks anyone English is genetically 'pure' is also an idiot: it's all a matter of ratios and mixes)

From a conspiracy point of view, this is all so massively flawed and relies on a fantastically large 'inflation model' of conspiracies for this to even make sense, never mind actually work.

Seriously, on one hand I genuinely empathise. My run around the delusion mill has had me spend more time in psychiatric institutions than I'd like to admit. However, I think this also gives me a little insight into your posts. To be frank, if you're not trolling with all this, you're out of your mind.

On the other hand, whilst I can empathise, I've absolutely no sympathy at all because you're not helping yourself by coming on here - of all places - looking for confirmation bias and things to reinforce and feed your delusions.

Anyway, to keep this on topic, the bombers have shot themselves in the foot with this. These days, these kinds of actions only distance themselves from the people they claim to be representing: nobody wants this kind of violence any more, except for a handful of nutters on both sides of the Atlantic.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by da_ruse

Hi da_ruse.

Check this out may give you some more insight into the group that carried out the attack.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The "IRA" just evolves over the decades, from the officials, to the provisionals to the current crop- the current "IRA" includes some disgruntled and experienced members of the provos as well as new recruits.

Provo SF/IRA never thought butchering people was wrong, and have never stated such, so they can hardly lecture these latest shower of scumbags- they are just carrying on an age old republican tradition of facism, hatred, bigotry and violence

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Hi,

There's another thread about this which I posted on...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My response is below - (sorry for the copy&paste, but I'm really too angry to write it all again)

The evacuation was STILL HAPPENING when the bomb went off. They give and always have given warnings but are barely enough to get people to safety.
Sometimes the bombs themselves are warnings or a 'show of strength' to show they're not 'off the map'.
However, the 'Real' IRA are nothing but thugs with no agenda but muder and maim to scare.
These are the people claiming responsibility for the cold-blooded murder of young soldiers at another barracks in Belfast as they collected a pizza outside. They then shot the delivery driver....

news.bbc.co.uk...

These dissident Republicans have no support and are still clinging to an era when violence ruled our streets.
They may want a united Ireland but with tactics like this, they seggregate themselves from the rest of society.
We've come further on than that and I reckon I can speak for most if not all of us from Northern Ireland when I say that we will NOT be dragged back into that myopic way of thinking.

Bombs and bullets aren't the way forward.
Truely saddening.

Much love...

(Edit to fix link)

[edit on 12/4/10 by zosomike]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

The Land Of The Prince Bishop's and the crappest football team in the country!

plently of crap football teams around there, darlington, newcastle united? gateshead bishop auckland

[edit on 12-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
No it may not be in everyones taste, but irish people are being tortured in there homes all over the british isles, for no reason other than being irish.

The english think they have some right to just target anyone and absolutely destroy there life.

The english most definitely knew about this bomb fact, they will be using electronic mind control monitoring on anyone they target or watch in regards to this.

So the english knew and let it happen, why is the question you should ask. Why did the english let this happen. So will that be on the news that the irish are tortured by english, and the english will have known fact, that this will happen.

But on the news we will have the normal, oh its irish people again.

No one here knows what irish people go through and what teh english do to them, more than i. Not one of you, unless your working for mi5 know more about what the english are doing to irish people more than me, as i have lived it for 18 years.

So the english most definitely knew about this bomb fact.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by andy1033]
i have to say that is the biggest load of bull# i have ever read...do you live in a different \parallel universe to the one i live in..the irish and english get on like extended family in england... in fact theres upto 5 million irish living happily in mainland uk

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Well said sir,

I'm from Bangor, just outside Belfast, but I came to Newcastle upon Tyne for uni and stayed because the people here are brilliant.
I'll always be an Ulster man first and foremost and Northern Irish second, but most of all, I'm from Earth and exactly the same as everyone else.

Andy,
You're livin in a wee bubble.
Why live in England in the 1st place?
Seems like a double standard....

Much love...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
andy's post is just bizarre, the fella is clearly very bigoted towards all things British

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
Have you really any idea as to how many people in England generallyhave Irish ancestry?

Indeed. I may profess to being a "Proud Englishman", but I am technically from Cornish extraction with some Irish thrown in around the mid 1800's!

The logistics of such a persecution programme would be immense beyond belief and based on some incredibly faulty thinking.

Haha, indeed! Could you imagine our Government actually being able to pull it off? Maybe thats why the country went down the crapper, they pumped too many resources into torturing Irish?

anyone who thinks the Irish are somehow 'pure' genetically is an idiot and, likewise, anyone who thinks anyone English is genetically 'pure' is also an idiot: it's all a matter of ratios and mixes

Indeed again.. The whole history of our islands is repleat with migration and interbreeding. In fact, to be English is to be a mongrel.

I tend to just ignore his rants now. Gave up a while back when after the 456th time of asking for evidence or telling him to go to the IPCC (His original beef was not against the English, but rather the Police. Notice how his story has changed!) he failed to do so and carried on ranting...

Keep on licking those toads Andy! They seem like the good stuff.....

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Indeed. I may profess to being a "Proud Englishman", but I am technically from Cornish extraction with some Irish thrown in around the mid 1800's!

Likewise. I'm similarly 'proud' of being English as I was born here, raised here and am generally fascinated with English and British history. However, I grew-up in my grandfather's house and he was a Welshman and my partner for the last 15 years is the daughter of East European immigrants; I've no real axe to grind with anyone.

Whilst I find some claims to heritage tenuous to say the least, I've generally no real problem with however people want to self-identify. However, the truth remains that nobody is ever as 'pure' as they'd like to believe and often their 'celt', English, Scottish or whatever ancestry is quite what they'd like to believe.

This ties into the thread - and Andy's derailment - because the idea that the Irish and the English, who bizarrely for a British dispute, seem to take all the brunt and the blame in Northern Irish politics, despite Scotland being equally complicit and, depending how far back you want to go, Wales too. Particularly farcical is that whilst, mainland Britons being invaders, murderers and so on when it comes to Ireland, it seems the fact that tribes from Ireland basically invading, conquering, murdering and displacing tribes in what's now Scotland is all OK and just part of history. And they say that history is written by the victors?

Haha, indeed! Could you imagine our Government actually being able to pull it off? Maybe thats why the country went down the crapper, they pumped too many resources into torturing Irish?

To be honest, it reminds me of the cold, cruel logistics of the Nazi final solution. The sheer scale of such an operation would be mind-blowing, although it appears to have already blown one particular mind. If the Nazi's struggled with their earlier plans - fairly out in the open - I'm not sure how the British government and Intelligence Services are meant to be pulling this off without anyone but Andy knowing.

Anyway, back to the thread. It seems Sinn Fein isn't too keen on this Real IRA madness.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Geees Merriman, that was funny and spot on.

Andy,
You're disconnect with reality is beyond the pale! No government worth it's salt would bother with you unless you have somehow stepped in their crap, and as far as you have said you are totally innocent. Cognitive Disconnect on your end I'm sure!

Zindo

[edit on 4/12/2010 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I hope they find these bad people to justice by local police and u k goverment
etc and my prayers to people to find these people and be safe of doing it

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

what a crock - totaly and Utter bilge wash

I take it you have taken a poll of the hundreds of Irish living in the UK then? My copy must have been lost in the post so sorry for not replying.

Walk a mile in someones shoes a great man once said - but dont spout stupid racist inspired hatred.

The vast majority of Irish people here and in the world outside there borders live peacable and comfortable lives without the like of people like you rattling the prisoners aid can.

and yes its worth a ban to see you humiliated

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So when is America going to invade this part of the world? *JUST* incase they have WMDs.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
So when is America going to invade this part of the world? *JUST* incase they have WMDs.

America? Look for weapons? Weren't many of the boys back home in America donating to 'the cause' and helping them buy weapons that can cause 'mass destruction' in the first place?

I'd love for these people in Boston, New York and elsewhere all be arrested for aiding and supporting terrorism to be honest. Unlikely though as apparently extradition and all that only works one way in the 'special relationship'.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I do not think it is the IRA.. I think this is a job by the Vatican to try change the headlines in time for the papal visit to the UK.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

According to your theory The Vatican decided to re-ignite The Troubles in Northern Ireland to deflect headlines concerning Catholic priests etc and allegations of abuse and the subsequent cover up?

You do realise that The IRA and all the other Nationiolist Terrorist organisations were predominately Catholic?

So what would the point be?

Edit to add:

Obviously both stir up anti-Catholic and Papal sentiment!

[edit on 13/4/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by riley

According to your theory The Vatican decided to re-ignite The Troubles in Northern Ireland to deflect headlines concerning Catholic priests etc and allegations of abuse and the subsequent cover up?

You do realise that The IRA and all the other Nationiolist Terrorist organisations were predominately Catholic?

Yes.

So what would the point be?

You already said it perfectly.

Edit to add:

Obviously both stir up anti-Catholic and Papal sentiment!

Yes. I'm sure the pope would rather watch a catholic/protestant war on the UK news and on the internet than to keep hearing about how he liked to help priests bugger little boys. If this is true (and the timing suggests it is) that would prove to me that the Vatican is on the brink of collapse. There is no logical reason for the IRA to be bombing now.. if anything they would be embarrassed by the pope's scandals. Catholicism meant something completely different from when the IRA were active.. what political catholic pride would they be fighting for at this time? It doesn't make any sense.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by riley]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join