It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bomb explodes near Northern Ireland army base

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
No it may not be in everyones taste, but irish people are being tortured in there homes all over the british isles, for no reason other than being irish.

The english think they have some right to just target anyone and absolutely destroy there life.

The english most definitely knew about this bomb fact, they will be using electronic mind control monitoring on anyone they target or watch in regards to this.

So the english knew and let it happen, why is the question you should ask. Why did the english let this happen. So will that be on the news that the irish are tortured by english, and the english will have known fact, that this will happen.

But on the news we will have the normal, oh its irish people again.

No one here knows what irish people go through and what teh english do to them, more than i. Not one of you, unless your working for mi5 know more about what the english are doing to irish people more than me, as i have lived it for 18 years.

So the english most definitely knew about this bomb fact.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
No it may not be in everyones taste, but irish people are being tortured in there homes all over the british isles, for no reason other than being irish.

The Irish are tortured up and down the British Isles? were you get that information from? sure I have had my fair racist remarks and been tortured because i am irish but theres other decent places in England that do accept me for been irish.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, wtf are you talking about?

The English are using electronic mind controlling devices to torture Irish people?

Well, as I have repeatedly told you my whole family came fromI reland and no-one has ever experienced anything like what you report.
And neither have any of the countless other people I know of similar lineage.

Have you got any evidence to support your outlandish claims or are we expected to believe the rantings of person whose only apparent agenda is to issue unsubstantiated racist tirades against 'the English'.

It is getting to the point where I would recommend you seek professional help.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I guess these are those other irish folk who are backwards and do everything in reverse to the normal folk right ?

I've got family from both the Republic and Northern Ireland, neither set have been tortured in their home or anywhere else for that matter.

You lost all credibility when you brought mind control & torture into the discussion sorry

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You telling me more irish people are not treated like me in london. If your irish and living in brent in london, you will die younger fact.

I found out fact that english are using electronic mind control in schools in london.

So they use electronic mind control on me, and i have done nothing, but you telling me the people they watch that are irish in british isles are not haveing there thoughts read by the english government.

Bull.

My life is fact and one of where the english decided they would troture me, with these techs, for no reason other than being irish.

Oh but of course you want to pretend my life is not happening, and its made up about these techs, when everyone who knows me knows i cannot take a piss in privacy.

Oh but of course the english made all these techs for me, to torture me, and not other irish people, lol.

Yep right.

My life is fact. I am of irish origin fact. they used this tech on me as i am irish fact,a nd decided i could not have a life.

You telling me irish people all over british isles are not being treated like me, yep right.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

The English are using electronic mind controlling devices to torture Irish people?

This really is some very strange thinking, very ridiculous comment.

It is getting to the point where I would recommend you seek professional help.

I agree.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I am not surprised one bit.

the anglo american empire was behind the bombs in russia. Do you people get it.

Take the hint.

Also i am not surprised too, as the irish are still being treated horrendously in england. Its the worst minority to be in england to be irish.

I am not surprised, the english are still destroying lifes eleswhere, so this starts again.

Is this all you do ? Wait for some opportunity to stick the boot into an Englishman ?
I don`t know what "Irish" heritage it is you actually claim , but your a bloody embarrassment with your ridiculous outdated BS.

For better or worse we share more in common with the English Welsh and Scottish than any other culture in the world . FACT.
The English are the largest group of immigrants living in Ireland. FACT.
Just as the Irish were once one of the largest immigrant groups in Britain .

I`d of suggested (if you are Irish) to go back to Ireland if living in England is so terrible ...... but your mentality is a few decades out of step with the 21st Ireland i live in . You won`t be welcome here my auld maudlin mucker !.

================================================

These few dissidents do not have the support of their community .
Starved of this vital component they will remain on the periphery of N. Irish life. There is a democratic mandate from the people of this Island North and South, to settle this grievance in the realm of politics .

They have experienced some semblance of normality in N Ire. over the last decade , there is no stomach to return to that darkness .

================================================

[edit on 12-4-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

You telling me more irish people are not treated like me in london. If your irish and living in brent in london, you will die younger fact.

I found out fact that english are using electronic mind control in schools in london.

So they use electronic mind control on me, and i have done nothing, but you telling me the people they watch that are irish in british isles are not haveing there thoughts read by the english government.

Bull.

My life is fact and one of where the english decided they would troture me, with these techs, for no reason other than being irish.

Oh but of course you want to pretend my life is not happening, and its made up about these techs, when everyone who knows me knows i cannot take a piss in privacy.

Oh but of course the english made all these techs for me, to torture me, and not other irish people, lol.

Yep right.

My life is fact. I am of irish origin fact. they used this tech on me as i am irish fact,a nd decided i could not have a life.

You telling me irish people all over british isles are not being treated like me, yep right.

There not living like you at all. Send me facts about how London schools are living with electoral mind control? school system is a mind control program already!.

I am of Irish origin, half Irish and i can tell you that my life is fine and no, no government is reading my mind. come on.
I have done some major things in life and police have given me just cautions for them. Yes maybe my father, and my grandmother have all suffered before but that's far from happening now and your wrong the Irish are not the most minority who are been bullied, its the Asians who are more of a target in this country.
Brent is not a full Irish area compared to islington, east end and Kilburn. I live in Middlesborough it's only the third to Liverpool of irish descendents and i doubt anyone in liverpool and boro are been tortured.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousproxy

I hope you realise that it wasn't me who mentioned electronic mind control of people of Irish descent but that I was replying to an outlandish claim by andy1033?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I hope you realise that it wasn't me who mentioned electronic mind control of people of Irish descent but that I was replying to an outlandish claim by andy1033?

yes i know that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Andy, I mean this with the utmost sincerity.

I and the numerous other people I know or know of who are of Irish descent etc have never experienced anything like you have mentioned.

I genuinely think you need to seek some sort of professional help.

[edit on 12/4/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

That's good.

Think I mis-read your reply. My bad.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Andy, I mean this with the utmost sincerity.

I and the numerous other people I know or know of who are of Irish descent etc have experienced anything like you have mentioned.

I genuinely think you need to seek some sort of professional help.

lol, my family and everyone who knows me this is the truth fact. Just because you do not know its happening to you does not mean its not.

Fact, everyone who knows me knows what the english have did to my life, and i cannot literally take a piss in privacy, fact.

I found out about this at school 18 years ago, and you telling me if they are watching irish people in uk, that they are not doing the same thing to them.

Fact, if you work for mi5 or mi6, then you know more than me on this, but if you do not then you have no idea of what the english are doing.

Everyone has there special subjects they know alot on, and mine is what irish go through at the hands of english racists in police and government. Not one of you know more than me on this, and none of your rubbish about this and that is not true, changes the fact of what the english did to me just because i was irish in london.

I just wonder how many irish where tortured in there homes and they knew nothing, and society says you cannot question these things.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

My family emigrated from County Kerry to Port Clarence and then spread out across Teesside and the town which I live in which is only down the A66.

I mentioned the high proportion of people of Irish descent in Teeside and Liverpool in another thread recently whilst trying to counter some of andy1033's more outlandish claims.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Andy,

As I have repeatedly requested, please start a seperate thread on you, your experiences and your theories and I will gladly contribute, discuss and debate in a reasoned and hopefully respectful manner.

But please stop making these as yet unsubstantiated claims in the middle of other threads and thus derailing the OP's thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I mentioned the high proportion of people of Irish descent in Teeside and Liverpool in another thread recently whilst trying to counter some of andy1033's more outlandish claims.

did you, ad like you to tell me or give me the thread on that ad like to read that in regards to teeside. My family emigrated from county Cork to Leeds and then i moved to Teesside. So your on the A66? so is that boro, stockton? am sure you told me before you lived in the boro.

Unless its the A66 in Durham

[edit on 12-4-2010 by anonymousproxy]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

To claim that every single Irish Citizen whom lives, on the British Isles, are being tortured, abused, mind controlled etc, is total claptrap. You might have went through a troublesome experience, but to put the People of England, Wales, and Scotland in the same basket is ridiculous.

I will surely have to let my Irish friends know, that the Population in Scotland go around torturing the Irish behind closed doors.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

If I stand next to you will you cook my popcorn via your microwaved body? Do you glow in the dark? Those pesky English huh? Taking over everything and then turning people into a micro ready meal... Naughty naughty English..

As for the OP.. I have been based at Palace brks a few times... It was a proxy bomb... This is where someones family get kidnapped by a couple of cowardly assholes who then force the man of the house to drive a bomb to the front gates of a barracks/police station/government building... These poor people are usually chained to the driving seat... Troops usually have a bolt cutter in their Sanger ready to cut the proxy out...

I hope it doesn't start again... I feel for the people if they do... They would then have to face a battle hardened British Army who would not pull any punches and are used to dealing with REAL terrorist in Afghanistan who are not cowards and are not afraid to die and don't hide behind balaclavas...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Land Of The Prince Bishop's and the crappest football team in the country!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Andy I know I haven't been on ATS for very long, but it seems to me that every post you make is about how hard done by the Irish are and how racist the English are towards them. You even managed to get the whole issue in the SA thread. Where it had no relevance whatsoever.

I really am sorry for Northern Ireland at the moment and I hope this isn't the first stumble on another slippery slope. The Irish people have been done many injustices, many of them caused by fellow Irish citizens drawing them into a fight they otherwise have no interest in.

Dude I hated London too. You know what I did? I left it's that easy. And As a matter of fact the first place I .ed to was Belfast, and having met the locals and made a good many friends I think I can safely asume that if you landed there spouting this S*** you would have your ass handed to you in no short order.

Man have you no shame? Your fellow countryman are in mourning because this is a major regresive step. And all you can do is support the hate that brought this tragedy to them.

Can I make a suggestion. Move to Zimbabwe, you can bash the English as much as you like there and you will be given a hero's welcome.

Edit to add : Oh and as for the title of most maligned minority in the UK i'm afraid I would give that one to the polish. But your right you are infintely hard done by with the benefits and subsidies you enjoy for being an official British citizen. Now if only those Nazis would stop treating you like a human and start treating you like an animal so people might see a semblance of truth in your rantings.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by da_ruse]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join