It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

College records and other viable documents that could prove contrary to anything that has been released, or could support the claims of him being a natural born citizen have been suppressed - yet with all former presidents we were given access to such records.

Do you mean to tell us that by knowing what Barack Obama accomplished in college or how he enrolled, it would put us a security risk?

Personally, when people compare the NEED to know about these issues with normal people in normal situations (ie. WE don't need our long form BC, why should he) don't quite understand the context or just refuse to acknowledge a simple fact: HE is quite possible the most powerful man in the world, a man we are supposed to follow, and a man who is in charge of the world's strongest military force. Why is it that we know more about any run of the mill Hollywood actor yet we can't even give an accurate history of our damn President?

The difference is - actors don't go through great lengths to suppress their history and their past.

Every single bit of evidence that I have seen to support Obama's American birth have never been presented forthright, with no "loop hole" provided. I would have no problem providing my information proving my citizenship beyond a shadow of a doubt, why does our President?

reply to post by Southern Guardian

I played to one side because this topic is an ATTACK on one side. I told you, I don't play to sides - I play to the truth. The truth is, there are people in here attacking this and claiming to "debunk" this information with no proof or credit given otherwise. I report what I see, not what I assume to be true.

Passing comment or not, I believe I made it perfectly clear that all words from people should be taken with grains of salt. However, right now the topic rests on the words of this particular man, not with the credibility of Hawaii officials.

The President is not guilty by association, no, however, the topic still remains up in there as there is still questions being raised about his eligibility. New questions, new comments, new information - each and every day there is something new and instead of focusing on that and ending it with a simple investigation into the matter - it is lumped as a crackpot theory and people just continue to argue.

If there is nothing to hide then why the hell doesn't he just let one of the investigations go through? Why the hell doesn't he just release the documents that every other President has in the past?

Don't give me the BS that "He doesn't have to." If the man gave a damn about this country at all, and the separation that this issue has caused, and if he actually cared about the support behind him - then he should just DO IT.

"Debunk" that issue all you want. Either way, no matter what I say you are going to have people like you who accuse me of being on one side or the other, being ideological biased or politically divided. Who knows what other labels I will get but why don't you for once look past the labels, look past the "nutty birther movement" and instead look at the simple, cold, hard TRUTH and how SIMPLE it would be to end this all if only he wanted to.

There is no debunking in the world that could change my opinion on that. There is no reason in the world that gives him the right to keep ignoring the American people or their claims on the issue.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

What I don't get about you is that you don't vote yet have the unmitigated gall to be unhappy about who is in the white house. It's like saying, "My voice doesn't matter but listen to it anyway!"

Tell me, if you can, what was Clinton's GPA? What was his major? What was his minor in college? Can you get for me off the top of your head and not Google any of the above? Have you seen any previous President's birth certificate? How do you know they were born where they say they were?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I played to one side because this topic is an ATTACK on one side.

And I ask you when had you acted like this regarding Fukino's various statements, or the statements from the Governor?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Joseph Farah and his team at World Net Daily are some of the worst yellow journalist hacks in the industry! They pull every dirty trick and shortcut that would get people kicked off of a high school newspaper much less a "respected" site.

In this case they used one of the oldest tricks in the field, baiting a quote. The public isn't really aware of this fact by and large, but a journalist can find someone to say whatever the hell they want.

If I wanted to find someone that would say George Washington and King George III were both space aliens, I'm pretty confident I could find someone that truly believes that.
I could then find a way to make this person sound credible, either by stating some other contribution they've made in the world: (say the person is the head of a corporation or a minor city official) or by creating a non-existent controversy out of it: (there's some disagreement over weather...)

It's bull, plain and simple. Farah found someone convenient who says President Obama is from Kenya because it fits this shill's own political agenda.

Congratulations Farah and WND! Thanks for making our entire profession look like slimeball partisan liars again and again! ...jerk.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

That's cute. Moronic and ignorant, but cute.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blood Eagle

really? I think it sums up the feelings of everyone who is tired of seeing these threads.

It's also wonderfully refreshing from all these "OBAMAO LOL" (etc.) avatars and sigs

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The people with brains and a sense of actual logic are not following the wack nutty birther crowd around like sheep. You can teel the teenies and druggies who make up and story they can copy from google to make it out like Obama was born in Kenya. This silly obviously wrong conspiracy theory forgets to mention how Obama secretly planted a newspaper announcement in Hawaii knowing decades later he would be President.

This Birther Hysteria helps Obama gain popularity

because it shows how much evidence IS MISSING to show that Obama is Kenyan.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Jesus *snip* Christ, are you people still on this?
Christ, deal with it you got a african-american president.
The man was born in Hawai, for my masters degree paper I had to do alot of research on him and everywhere I checked (EVERYWHERE) I saw his birthcertificate and it says hie is born in Hawai.
FOR GODSAKE STOP FOCUSSING ON TRIVIAL CRAP LIKE THIS AND FOCUSS ON REAL PROBLEMS PEOPLE!

I don't know where these rednecks are getting their info, but no REAL official records are being checked I can tell you. If they did, they would see he was born a US national.

But people still just can't handle the fact that they have a black president, let alone one with Arabic/muslim names. God you people are a bounce of scared little children.
Get over it, he's there. It's done. Instead of bashing the man and doing everything in you power to discredit him, why not just listen to what he's saying and do your part for a better America.
I think we are al to used toe just invading countries and forcing our ideals on others. Now that we have a president who actually wants to talk and build bridges, some just can't handel it. iT JUST FREAKS PEOPLE OUT.

Forgive my english, it's a second language to me.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by amonza
Web Archive Document

Just to muddy the water a little more

Enjoy!

Yes, I've seen that one before. What's interesting about that is that it's dated way before most people in the country had ever heard of him or before run for presidency.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective1
The man was born in Hawai, for my masters degree paper I had to do alot of research on him and everywhere I checked (EVERYWHERE) I saw his birthcertificate and it says hie is born in Hawai.
FOR GODSAKE STOP FOCUSSING ON TRIVIAL CRAP LIKE THIS AND FOCUSS ON REAL PROBLEMS PEOPLE!

I don't know where these rednecks are getting their info, but no REAL official records are being checked I can tell you. If they did, they would see he was born a US national.

But people still just can't handle the fact that they have a black president, let alone one with Arabic/muslim names. God you people are a bounce of scared little children.
Get over it, he's there. It's done. Instead of bashing the man and doing everything in you power to discredit him, why not just listen to what he's saying and do your part for a better America.
I think we are al to used toe just invading countries and forcing our ideals on others. Now that we have a president who actually wants to talk and build bridges, some just can't handel it. iT JUST FREAKS PEOPLE OUT.

Most people here do not pay attention to these kind of silly threads and factually incorrect theorys. I agree with you 100% and the teenies and pothead bigots who try to forge documents to make it look like Obama was born in Kenya are very few.

There is a couple little kids who make threads like this 99% of people do not fall for their trick. Just like everyone votes for him also nobody agrees with birthers

Mod Edit: Removed profanity from quote.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

But in Hawaii they don't have long-form certificates. They haven't since 2001.

I think Obama was born before 2001 and therefore should have been issued a regular birth certificate. I think he was born in the 1960's as was I, and I still have a copy of my original birth certificate; my certificate isn't physically longer than what is typically posted as Obama's Hawaiian certificate, but mine has more information including the name and location of the delivering hospital and delivering physician along with his signature.

I see this issue as purely an epistemological one that examines the statement P 'the person referred to as president Obama was born in the USA.' to determine whether P is true or false. And to determine the veracity of that statement, an examination needs to be done regarding the reasons for believing either way.

However in this and other threads on this site examining this issue, many of the posters who apparently believe P is true, have instead of presenting justification for their position have engaged in obfuscation such as asking why no other president has had to present their birth certificate (I don't know why but I don't see how this in any way supports P as being true), or ridicule (I've seen a lot of this and no, just being tired of seeing this issue come up repeatedly is not an excuse to ridicule), or what I call Hate Baiting (whereby anyone who brings this subject or any other criticism of Obama is given the label of hating racist. I still can't figure out how they think they can read minds or what relevance the motives of the so-called birthers have for stating that P is false supports the belief that P is true.)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Now please, let this thread die. The insanity is driving me crazy

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by daddymax

Why were the questions raised now? Why are people so worried about a black man being president, when they have had 2 presidents directly related to a Nazi supporter (Bush 1 and 2)? That is far more worrisome.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

When did this become about the color of the man's skin?
Statements like this ARE racism, the worst kind because you most likely don't even recognize why what said is wrong...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Here's a question for you...
Remember that insufferable shrew that you love to hate? Hillary?
Remember how it's been accepted gospel of the right that she would do and say anything to gain power. Even have Vince Foster killed because of her satanic ambition?

Do you really think if Obama was born in Kenya she'd have just let that go?
Do you really think she DIDN'T look into it?

Or does your hatred for Obama trump your hatred of the Clintons?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
Here's a question for you...
Remember that insufferable shrew that you love to hate? Hillary?
Remember how it's been accepted gospel of the right that she would do and say anything to gain power. Even have Vince Foster killed because of her satanic ambition?

Do you really think if Obama was born in Kenya she'd have just let that go?
Do you really think she DIDN'T look into it?

Or does your hatred for Obama trump your hatred of the Clintons?

I suppose it has to do with perspective do you really believe these figure heads run the country? Or do you think they are just that a face. I used to think they were the one's in control until I noticed something they all do the same things and follow the same path. Hmmm I wonder if it is just coincidence? I think they all work for the same guys and it is not the voters. So no I dont think she would do a thing considering a Black man gets more sympathy then a woman. It might be that simple.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavarat1080
. I agree with you 100% and the teenies and pothead bigots who try to forge documents to make it look like Obama was born in Kenya are very few.

I know you're trying to help but calling these people potheads and teenagers seems like more of an attack rather than presenting the facts and kind of discredits our side of this argument.

Also, having recently been a teenager and currently a MMJ patient, I take offense that you'd associate these things with those people-

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I maintain that it would be impossible to fail, given that if a candidate were illegitimate, that man would therefore do any thing to remain 'legitimate'.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Why on earth would the puppetmasters put forward a candidate who is not American?

That is the million dollar question.

Look at what TPTB want, then see if it seems to be going to plan.

Obama losing presidency equals civil war.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavarat1080

Originally posted by Subjective1

Most people here do not pay attention to these kind of silly threads and factually incorrect theorys. I agree with you 100% and the teenies and pothead bigots who try to forge documents to make it look like Obama was born in Kenya are very few.

There is a couple little kids who make threads like this 99% of people do not fall for their trick. Just like everyone votes for him also nobody agrees with birthers

It's just so frustrating, instead of focussing on real problems they wast time on this crud.

It's time to accept he's the president and move on.
The world did it when that goof got elected 8 years back, why can't it be done here?
Life is to short and prescious to keep focussing on this garbage.

Mod Edit: Removed profanity from quote.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join