It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 7
85
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adonsa
The evidence (foreign born and Indonesian citizenship) continues to increase;


The evidence thus far are based off comments and hearsay. There is no solid evidence that Obama was born off US soil, yet we do have statements form Hawaiian officials clarifying his birth there.


and there's enough evidence to bring him up on fraud charges


Im sorry but 'he/she' comments will not hold up in court. Unless Im missing something? What evidence?


his Indonesian citizenship,


Thats another lie. Obama was no eligible for Indonesian citizenship at the time regardless of whether his mother was married to a national or not. He was not under five at the time to automatically assume citizenship from Indonesia and he had not resided in Indonesia long enough (6 years atleast from the old indonesian constitution) to be eligible. This was in part due to the mixed marriage laws in the country at the time. Stop spreading disinformation.
www.unhcr.org...
The Nationality Act of 1940, revised 1952, Section 318


The mainstream press would continue to ignore it.


Because the entire conspiracy is ridiculous and full of holes. Nobody wants to look or be associated with kooks.


obama's supporters and Acorn employees will


You do know James O'Keef was found to be a liar upon much of his claims regarding Acorn following the investigation right? There was no criminality found from acorn employees from the tape.
www.kboi2.com...

But because of the lies from rightwing fringers who needed to get themselves back on the spotlight, people lost their jobs.

Keep up em up? What other lies do you have?




posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Web Archive Document

Just to muddy the water a little more


Enjoy!



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salara4
reply to post by joeofthemountain
 


Yes i'm american. I swear 20 things went through my head when you replied so negatively to me, but people like you are apart of life. And me dealing with your negative attitude in a positive way just adds to personal growth for me. So for that i appreciate your remark. I will most definitely add it to my list of experiences.


Well since your on your "I am going to be the better man" horse then why do you support Barry when he won't? He should follow your lead and "be the better man" and provide the information requested?



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
These officials did NOT do anything but give a blanket statement of " HE was born in hawaii and he is a natural citizen".


These officials are NOT left with the authority (or access to records) regarding somebodies birth status. It was a one off comment, that does not mean its proof that Obama was born in Kenya. You had plenty of comments from Hawaiian officials clearly stating Obama to be Hawaiian born yet you continue to push that fact aside. This is somehow different?

This minister does not have the authority of an individuals citizenship in his country, he is minister of land and settlement administration. If he continues to claim Obama's birth there he will have to pass on clarification from officials in Kenyan who are left to that responsibility. As of now his comment is not evidence.


If they had said, I saw the long form birth certificate


If you refuse to believe Hawaiian officials on the matter, if you refuse to believe a verified birth certificate clearing stating his birth place as Hawaii, you will not be prepared to believe anything else. As from that your just throwing around demands to further the phony outrage over this non-issue.


workedd in the DOD in the intelligence community for years and I am a master at it.


If that was true you would'nt be naive enough to assume this mans backround was somehow missed out in the intelligence community.



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
Can you show me any previous president that there was any question as to whether or not he was a natural born citizen???


No I can't, which further proves my point. No other president has been held to such scrutiny over their birth place. You assume the other presidents are eligible based on what? a hunch? and yet this president is singled out in the minds of people like you? Right. Thankyou for further proving my point.

Either put up or shut up. Where are the rest of the 43 long form birth certificates?



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
No matter how many lies Barry Soetoro tells, there will always be the Kool-Aid drinkers on this site trying to defend the lie. The dis-information bloggers are all over the net trying to defend Barry's lies.
The sad part is they don't get the real reason why it is so important to have proof that Barry Soetoro is a natural born citizen.
When light shines the darkness flees.
LIGHT UP the DARKNESS, Throw off your bonds, and Emancipate Yourself !



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amonza
 


That article was a modified version of the AP article. The original AP article made no mention of Obama being Kenyan born:

Heres the original articles:
seattletimes.nwsource.com...
legacy.signonsandiego.com...



posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
No matter how many lies Barry Soetoro


Well thats the problem isnt it? These supposed 'lies' you fellas bring up turn out to bring little to know solid evidence. You cannot ignore what one person says they outright believe what another person says and point to that being evidence. You cannot make a claim that somebody is spending an amount and now have anything to show for it. You cannot post a fake document to discredit somebody then point to an official verified document that doesnt suit your views on a matter. The world doesnt work that way.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   


This is so stupid. Sorry but it really is.

It's a case of selective believability.

The birth certificate conspiracy is based ENTIRELY on ignoring a large amount of evidence, whilst believing exactly what they want to hear.




Obama shows birth certificate.

- Can't be real, it's a digital copy online

Obama shows photos of real birth certificate.

- Can't be real, it's not the long-form.

Hawaii doesn't actually give out long forms

- (I actually haven't heard a decent rebuttal to this one, if any birthers wish to give it a shot, go ahead. I hear a lot about the "long form" certificate, but almost nobody mentions that Hawaii doesn't use a long-form certificate anymore, and there is absolutely no way to obtain one from the state because they simply don't print them. There is an article discussing this fact here)

Democratic Party confirms his eligibility

- They're Democrats, of course they're lying

Hawaii Health Department confirms his eligibility

- They're... lying. Not really sure why but they're definitely lying.

A random Kenyan official mentions in passing (entirely without physical evidence) that he was born in Kenya

- BINGO!!! That's the one! Everyone else is lying, everything they have told us is a fib, but this one brave fellow from Kenya is telling the truth. Sure, he doesn't have any evidence to back it up, but who needs pesky evidence when he's telling us exactly what we want to hear?!





That's really all there is to it, folks. A selective intake of information can lead one to develop a very warped and twisted world view. Hence, you have the Birth Certificate Conspiracy.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It is amazing to me how the "trusters" will believe anything that their annointed one will tell them. They were the Obamazombies during the election and they 40% that still support him and believe he is going to take care of them from cradle to grave...sad really.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Masterjaden
These officials did NOT do anything but give a blanket statement of " HE was born in hawaii and he is a natural citizen".


These officials are NOT left with the authority (or access to records) regarding somebodies birth status. It was a one off comment, that does not mean its proof that Obama was born in Kenya. You had plenty of comments from Hawaiian officials clearly stating Obama to be Hawaiian born yet you continue to push that fact aside. This is somehow different?

This minister does not have the authority of an individuals citizenship in his country, he is minister of land and settlement administration. If he continues to claim Obama's birth there he will have to pass on clarification from officials in Kenyan who are left to that responsibility. As of now his comment is not evidence.


If they had said, I saw the long form birth certificate


If you refuse to believe Hawaiian officials on the matter, if you refuse to believe a verified birth certificate clearing stating his birth place as Hawaii, you will not be prepared to believe anything else. As from that your just throwing around demands to further the phony outrage over this non-issue.


workedd in the DOD in the intelligence community for years and I am a master at it.


If that was true you would'nt be naive enough to assume this mans backround was somehow missed out in the intelligence community.


I was referring to the Hawaiian officials stating that he was born in Hawaii, not the officials in Kenya stating that he was born in Kenya, although that does bring up a good point.

We have officials from two locations stating that he was born in two different locations. I would think that THAT alone would be enough to allow for further discovery????

Jaden

It's obvious that you haven't been in the intelligence coomunity if you think that 1) they know so much 2) that those that DO know don't keep it to themselves for various reasons. Did you know that their is only one person who has access to all levels of classification, The DCI, and some of the documents (they have to have the code names of the SCI tags at the top and bottom of every document) have only ONE line of text per page because of all of the levels of SCI tags???

I sure as *snip* ain't going to post my proofs of Intelligence work on this site. lol. That would be idiotic...

I was at GTMO and I can tell you that almost everything in the media about GTMO is B.S.

For instance, the Koran flushing incident???

Muslims don't consider translations of the Koran to be the Koran. They would request English copies of the Koran and we (being the good guys that we are) would give them the copies. They would riop out the pages and stuff them into their *snip* in their metal cubes that they lived in and save up bio cocktails to throw on the guards.

The guards would then go in and shove the backed up sheets of paper into the hole. The detainees would run and tell their lawyers and the lawyers would bs the media who were all to eager to make up *snip* of a story to make Bush look evil. Not saying that Bush wasn't evil, but the media was still full of It....

One thing I will say is that I wouldn't want to be held on some of the evidence we were holding them on, but by the time I went there, I can promise you we had already sent back any farmers turned in for cash or so that they could take their land without a fight...

Jaden

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Masterjaden]


Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.



[edit on 4/12/2010 by maria_stardust]



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Of course obama pushed McCain to show eligability, takes the heat off of him. He's saying look at this guy he needs to prove himself first. People do this all the time to one another. When one gets looked at for something they are usually the first to stand up and point the finger at someone else who could get looked at for the same thing, or not even the same thing, but something just in general to get jonny eye balls off his back. I would'nt be suprised if Obama really is not a born American. But I'll tell ya one thing, if the cat really gets outta the bag that this is true, there's gonna be friggin riots over this one. IMO I agree with the guy who said that Obama should have to provide his birth certificate for his job just like everyone else does to be in a good job. If its not that big of a deal that he was born here in America than just show us the proof. Then again the powers that be could also just as easy make a fake piece of paper for him to wave around on TV and then it's all good again. This is getting to be a pretty dramatic case.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv

Originally posted by whatukno
No it wouldn't, because he posted a copy of his birth certificate on the internet for everyone to see and look where we are.
You mean that brand new looking,crisp certificate that Hawaii was kind enough to freshly print out for him?
nope, sorry bubba but that one isn't gooing to cut it. I want the wrinkled, original with all the stamps bells and whistles...you know, like the one I had to show to play little league, get into elementary school, get my driver's license, enter the military... I don't think it is too much to ask if you want to be president of the most powerful nation in the history of the world.


Again, I call BS. My original long form went missing long before I got my driver's license. Besides that, there are quite a few people out there with driver's licenses that have either lost their original or worse yet - were not even born here. You do not need your original long for to play little league, get a license, get into any school, or enter the military. A copy is just fine. In cases where states no longer issue a long form copy such as HI and NY, the short form is more than acceptable for every example you gave.

Feel free to prove me wrong.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You continue to bring up the same debunked claims, its getting easy.


Originally posted by Masterjaden
You do know that Bruce Lee has a us birth certificate, but could NEVER have been potus don;t you??

He was born on US soil, but to two foreign parents and lived in China as a Chinese citizen which would disqualify him from ever having been president.


First of all Wong Kim Ark was found to be a natural born citizen after all through a ruling by the supreme court:
www.scribd.com...
The question presented by this appeal may be thus stated: Is a person born within the United States of alien parents domiciled therein a citizen thereof by the fact of his birth? The appellant maintains the negative, and in that behalf assigns as error the ruling of the district court that the respondent is a natural-born citizen
nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

Both of Wongs parents were also none-US citizens as opposed to Obama having one parent as a US citizen. Both of Wongs parents were also questionable regarding their legal status in the United States.



With the background of Obama, we need everything to verify that he isn't in the same boat,


You know I get you. Its like you have 10 people walking into a room, the last one is black, we need to only verify him and everything about his backround to assure everybody is clear. Right.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Democratic Party confirms his eligibility

- They're Democrats, of course they're lying

Hawaii Health Department confirms his eligibility

- They're... lying. Not really sure why but they're definitely lying.

A random Kenyan official mentions in passing (entirely without physical evidence) that he was born in Kenya

- BINGO!!! That's the one! Everyone else is lying, everything they have told us is a fib, but this one


Indeedy, but you wont get a word out them regarding the irony in this. Atleast I hadn't as of yet.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I don't know if it's the same in Kenya, but in most Parliaments around the world, politicians can say pretty much anything they want without proof, documentation, or fear of prosecution or civil suits for libel or defamation. Their words in Parliament are protected.

Until this Parliamentarian shows some proof that can back up his words, I say horse hockey.

Obama was born in Hawaii, McCain was born in Guam on a US Naval Base. McCain is only considered an American as American military bases are considered US soil. When McCain first showed an interest in running for President, there were all sorts of questions as to whether HE was eligible, which all quietly went away with the whole "was Obama born in Kenya" thing.

I think that this was a GOP strategy to distract attention from McCain's eligibility, nothing more.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
We have officials from two locations stating that he was born in two different locations. I would think that THAT alone would be enough to allow for further discovery????



Nope. You have one official left incharge of birth right in Hawaii, somebody with definate access to birth records, who verified Obama's birth in Hawaii. Then you have an official who is not under authority of the matter of birth making a one off comment to a topic entirely different.

There is a clear difference between somebody verifying Obama's birth, and another person using assumption in a discussion that has little to nothing to do with Obama's birth.

Likewise I agree, it would be good for the Kenyan official to clarify what he was saying and where his conclusion came from.



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by joey_hv

Originally posted by whatukno
No it wouldn't, because he posted a copy of his birth certificate on the internet for everyone to see and look where we are.
You mean that brand new looking,crisp certificate that Hawaii was kind enough to freshly print out for him?
nope, sorry bubba but that one isn't gooing to cut it. I want the wrinkled, original with all the stamps bells and whistles...you know, like the one I had to show to play little league, get into elementary school, get my driver's license, enter the military... I don't think it is too much to ask if you want to be president of the most powerful nation in the history of the world.


Again, I call BS. My original long form went missing long before I got my driver's license. Besides that, there are quite a few people out there with driver's licenses that have either lost their original or worse yet - were not even born here. You do not need your original long for to play little league, get a license, get into any school, or enter the military. A copy is just fine. In cases where states no longer issue a long form copy such as HI and NY, the short form is more than acceptable for every example you gave.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Wrong,
IF you lost your original BC it is because you took it out to show someone and didn't keep it in a safe place. What Ms. Gunderson should have done for her little boy was to apply at city court for a duplicate copy of your original BC, it is a photocopy of your original but it has a stamp that says "copy" on it. it is considered just as good as the original.

The short form ifs for those that don't have an original long form on file...ahem..cough! cough!..for one reason or another...



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
You continue to bring up the same debunked claims, its getting easy.


Originally posted by Masterjaden
You do know that Bruce Lee has a us birth certificate, but could NEVER have been potus don;t you??

He was born on US soil, but to two foreign parents and lived in China as a Chinese citizen which would disqualify him from ever having been president.


First of all Wong Kim Ark was found to be a natural born citizen after all through a ruling by the supreme court:
www.scribd.com...
The question presented by this appeal may be thus stated: Is a person born within the United States of alien parents domiciled therein a citizen thereof by the fact of his birth? The appellant maintains the negative, and in that behalf assigns as error the ruling of the district court that the respondent is a natural-born citizen
nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

Both of Wongs parents were also none-US citizens as opposed to Obama having one parent as a US citizen. Both of Wongs parents were also questionable regarding their legal status in the United States.



With the background of Obama, we need everything to verify that he isn't in the same boat,


You know I get you. Its like you have 10 people walking into a room, the last one is black, we need to only verify him and everything about his backround to assure everybody is clear. Right.


You failed to even see the reason WHY he wouldn't be eligible and I have to go to bed now... I have to work tomorrow. Bruce Lee wouldn't be eligible for POTUS, not because he wasn't born here, but because he was a citizen of another country. Dual citizenship makes you ineligible to be POTUS....

There is still a question of whether or not Barry has had dual citizenship in addition to whether he was born here are not..

Yeah you make it easy to show that you either specifically try to misrepresent things or are too stupid to even see the point that is being made...

Jaden



posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
Wrong,
IF you lost your original BC it is because you took it out to show someone and didn't keep it in a safe place.


Wrong? You are going to tell me I am wrong about losing my original BC?


What Ms. Gunderson should have done for her little boy was to apply at city court for a duplicate copy of your original BC, it is a photocopy of your original but it has a stamp that says "copy" on it. it is considered just as good as the original.


Why? There was no need for that. They just issued me a new short form because that is just as good as the original.


The short form ifs for those that don't have an original long form on file...ahem..cough! cough!..for one reason or another...


LOL. really? So why would I have a short form then? Please enlighten me as to how your theory makes any sense in NY state or HI.




top topics



 
85
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join