It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by kozmo

Did you expect any other president to show his certificate? Why on earth would the puppetmasters put forward a candidate who is not American? That would be a monumentally easy to dismantle them. No, they put forward candidates who can bring in the votes.

Actually, it would be in their best interest to do that. For one thing, it gives them leverage against him to keep him in line. For another, many people are so closed-minded these days and unable to use critical thinking skills that it wouldn't be easily proven unless the "puppet masters" wanted it to be. Even if it was proven, no one would believe it and they would call those who do names.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Do I have to do this AGAIN?

YES he did.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
need to spot Disinfo agents, provacateurs, Cointel pro?

This is a good way to get them out in the open for identification, observe for yourselves they run amuck before your eyes anyways back to the subject still no real proof he is a US citizen

[edit on 11-4-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

Good post, never saw that before, thanks for sharing.

About the OP... this thing about Obama not being a citizen really doesn't matter anymore. I mean if there was irrefutable evidence proving he wasn't a president it would be a big deal, he would be impeached, and that would be that. But unless that happens, what is the point of stirring up problems amongst people over this any longer? If he is as hated as everyone seems to think, he should be gone come next election, right? Well, maybe not considering I know that the lobbying has become larger than life (literally) these days, and that I don't trust the voting system since our "Democracy" should not even be considered one anymore, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Nothing you can do about it now, Obama has been president, and more than likely will remain president until the end of his term unless something drastic happens.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I had to submit a birth certificate to get a passport...didn't Barack Obama have to obey the same law that I had to obey in order to get his birth certificate...and surely, he has had a passport for a long time...anybody out there who can tell me otherwise...thanks in advance...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Still no proof of American Citizenship, almost $2,000,000 spent locking his records secret.

Why do you fellas continue to spread this lie about how much his spending? What proof do you have that his spending so much? If the constitution or the laws do not obligate him to release those records, why would he have to spend anything? Why do you continue to spread this lie? Wheres your evidence? I'd like a source please.

In regarding this comment from the Kneyan official, we had statements from Hawaiian health department officials for the last 2 years confirming Obama's birth in Hawaii and yet that was not enough. But you readily choose to believe a one off comment from this 'minister of Lands', a position that does not entitle one to birth records but those of land and settlement administration?
www.ardhi.go.ke...

You refuse to believe this official statement from Chiyome Fukino, somebody who has authority to access birth records, somebody who confirmed Obama's birth in Hawaii:
hawaii.gov...

Yet you fellas jump readily for a one off comment from a minister who is yet to clarify the sources to what he had said? Sounds hypocritical to me.

WND is in no way a credible source, but if this statement is true James Orengo needs to clarify it. I doubt this will put the birthers to rest but he needs to get the facts right as do the other officials. There could be a cultural misunderstanding, and it needs to be clarified.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Well

If Obama can help legalize it, he can be born in China as far as I'm concerned. Then, govt can get something right. At least one thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Do I have to do this AGAIN?

No, but you do have to show the LONG form...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Greetings OpTiMuS_PrImE,
Thanks for posting the 2nd account of a Kenyan government official's anouncement of obama having been born in Mombassa, Kenya.

The evidence (foreign born and Indonesian citizenship) continues to increase; and there's enough evidence to bring him up on fraud charges and other charges. How much more evidence does it take to get something done?

OpTiMuS_PrImE, may I submit, that even if obama were to admit (won't happen since he never speaks the truth), but if he were to admit either his foreign place of birth or his Indonesian citizenship, things will continue "business as usual."

-- The mainstream press would continue to ignore it.
-- The Supreme Court would continue to refuse to hear the cases
-- Congress will ignore it and continue to disrespect the Constitution.
-- "Conservative" and pseudo-conservative talk show hosts would continue to ridicule those who raise concerns about obama's constitutional violations
-- obama's supporters and Acorn employees will continue to worship obama.

obama can flaunt and brag about his Kenyan birth place, and no Republican or pseudo-conservative will touch it. obama's Kenyan birth place/Indondesian citizenship is a line that no Republican will cross.

Recommendation for George Soros - let him go ahead and flaunt his foreign birth place, it's already well established that no amount of evidence will jeapordize obama's plan for us.

Respectfully,
Adonsa

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv

Can show me the long form birth certificates of every other president before? Can you show me proof of every president having to show his long form birth certificate before or during they had assumed office?

I bet you can't.

In anycase if you choose not to believe the short form birth certificate verified by officials, you are evidently not going to buy the authenticity of the long form.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Are you people still doing this? Listen, he is president, and if you can not handle it, then I suggest you simply move away.

Sorry, we are not MOVING away... Yes he is president, and no we will not handle it. You see, some of us swore to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, so evern if congress and the courts decide to ignore the constitution, the majority of us will NOT...

He may or may not be a natural born citizen. That isn't the question, the question is that there is a question of it that has not been addressed. Someone saying, oh don't worry, he is qualified is not good enough, they have to equivicate a little bit more than that.

Either show us the documentation or atleast state something to the effect of, I have seen his long form birth certificate... verified that there was an attending physician and confirmed that such a physician worked at the listed hospital...

This, we are the government and we tell you that he is eligible is not enough....

The government is WE the PEOPLE and many of us haven't seen anything that would establish that barry is a natural born citizen.

I'm of the mind that no one who isn't born to two American citizens can possibly be a natural born citizen as is defined in the constitution.

To see this simple truth all one has to do is look at the obvious intentions of the founding fathers in including that clause. It is obvious that they wanted anyone who could hold the highest office of the land to have no questions of loyalty to the USA only.

Be that as it may, we still have the question of whether he is a natural born citizen even by the misinterpreted definition that is being thrown around today...

Answer it definitively, until you do, your blatant statements of give it a rest is reminiscent of recent political statements like get out of the way, and I don't care about the constitution. Because people who make assinine statements like that better rethink whether or not we will be willing to do anything of the sort.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would just like to know something. Regardless of who's side your on with this issue, I would like to know why, instead of bashing the birthers, don't you want to just get to the bottom of this whole issue? I don't give a crap about what you say, the fact is that we should all just get to the bottom of the problem. Don't say that this has been proven or that. You should just STOP!!! lets all make him provide what is needed to satisfy the requests of documents. It is that simple! anyone who does not want to cooperate it is because they know what the potential outcome will be and is fighting desperately like cowards to hide the truth.

Be a man and prove you are right. Stop running away from the issue saying "i know you are but what am I" like a child show us how he has a right to be where he is, then you can tell us all to go F our self's. But let us choose what documents are proof. Better yet just have him tell us who the doctor was that delivered him. That is all.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Why? This still goes back to my original question that I asked a LONG time ago.

Where in the United States Constitution does it specifically state that the Long Form Birth Certificate is the ONLY legitimate form of proof to establish someone's natural born citizenship?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by joey_hv

Can show me the long form birth certificates of every other president before? Can you show me proof of every president having to show his long form birth certificate before or during they had assumed office?

I bet you can't.

In anycase if you choose not to believe the short form birth certificate verified by officials, you are evidently not going to buy the authenticity of the long form.

Can you show me any previous president that there was any question as to whether or not he was a natural born citizen???

If you can, can you not show me documentation showing that he was properly vetted and not just a blanket statement issued, that yes he was???

Come on, don't expect to get us to roll over by using illogical arguments that don't work within the given context...

Of course that's all liberals do anymore, and that's pretty sad considering where the term liberal came from...

Liberty!!!!

Give me Liberty or give me someone to kill...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
star & flag, now we can show the world what laws these criminals have broken.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

reply to post by joey_hv

Why? This still goes back to my original question that I asked a LONG time ago.

Where in the United States Constitution does it specifically state that the Long Form Birth Certificate is the ONLY legitimate form of proof to establish someone's natural born citizenship?

It doesn't have to do with the long form birth certificate. The only reason that people are asking to see the long form birth certificate is that under the circumstances, it is the quickest way to prove his eligibility...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

lets all make him provide what is needed to satisfy the requests of documents. It is that simple! anyone who does not want to cooperate it is because they know what the potential outcome will be and is fighting desperately like cowards to hide the truth.

You mean these?

You know what? Forget it. If you don't believe that Obama is a natural born citizen, that's your problem. Who cares? It's the same fight over and over again in these threads, I bring up proof, birthers lie and bitch and moan, they never bring anything substantial to the discussion but "Just show us the Birth Certificate and we will go away." Well there it is people, right there , that is what you are going to get and if you don't like it well you can lump it.

Because you aren't going to get Obama out of the White House on this birther nonsense. In this case, the earliest you will be rid of him is January, 20 2013.

[edit on 4/11/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

No it wouldn't, because he posted a copy of his birth certificate on the internet for everyone to see and look where we are.
You mean that brand new looking,crisp certificate that Hawaii was kind enough to freshly print out for him?
nope, sorry bubba but that one isn't gooing to cut it. I want the wrinkled, original with all the stamps bells and whistles...you know, like the one I had to show to play little league, get into elementary school, get my driver's license, enter the military... I don't think it is too much to ask if you want to be president of the most powerful nation in the history of the world.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Still no proof of American Citizenship, almost $2,000,000 spent locking his records secret.

Why do you fellas continue to spread this lie about how much his spending? What proof do you have that his spending so much? If the constitution or the laws do not obligate him to release those records, why would he have to spend anything? Why do you continue to spread this lie? Wheres your evidence? I'd like a source please.

In regarding this comment from the Kneyan official, we had statements from Hawaiian health department officials for the last 2 years confirming Obama's birth in Hawaii and yet that was not enough. But you readily choose to believe a one off comment from this 'minister of Lands', a position that does not entitle one to birth records but those of land and settlement administration?
www.ardhi.go.ke...

You refuse to believe this official statement from Chiyome Fukino, somebody who has authority to access birth records, somebody who confirmed Obama's birth in Hawaii:
hawaii.gov...

Yet you fellas jump readily for a one off comment from a minister who is yet to clarify the sources to what he had said? Sounds hypocritical to me.

WND is in no way a credible source, but if this statement is true James Orengo needs to clarify it. I doubt this will put the birthers to rest but he needs to get the facts right as do the other officials. There could be a cultural misunderstanding, and it needs to be clarified.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Southern Guardian]

These officials did NOT do anything but give a blanket statement of " HE was born in hawaii and he is a natural citizen".

That is like a politician saying that he won't raise taxes. That is just political speak.

If they had said, I saw the long form birth certificate and verified that it stated what hospital he was born in and the attending official, I would accept it. I DO NOT accept political double speak, that would be like calling myself insane. Accepting political double speak like that is like doing the same thing and expecting different results. They do nothing but lie and obfuscate the truth.

I know, I worked in the DOD in the intelligence community for years and I am a master at it.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Hmmm sounding like the Bush supporters to those people who were mad about Gore loosing to him in 2000...lol theres no difference between people like you and those morons. Telling Obama haters to move lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by xyankee

lets all make him provide what is needed to satisfy the requests of documents. It is that simple! anyone who does not want to cooperate it is because they know what the potential outcome will be and is fighting desperately like cowards to hide the truth.

You mean these?

You do know that Bruce Lee has a us birth certificate, but could NEVER have been potus don;t you??

He was born on US soil, but to two foreign parents and lived in China as a Chinese citizen which would disqualify him from ever having been president.

With the background of Obama, we need everything to verify that he isn't in the same boat, even if there was no question about him being born in Hawaii, but there is still a question of it. That certificate of live birth doesn't mean jack.

I have mostly ignored the whole birther issue, but I am tired but reading nothing but double speak and illogical dismissals of the pertinent issues in regards it.

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join