It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ppl wake up and realize you have been had. The CIA knew that once Apple received their alien touch-screen tech that they would develop the most revolutionary portable device the iPad.

The CIA also knew that Obama would be near half-way into his term and if it started leaking that he was Kenyan-born they would need a way to raise his popularity once more.

Problem was that the CIA was already knee-deep in clandestine operations and did not have enough proxies to pay the Kenyan govt to black out his Kenyan citizenship papers. So they contacted Apple and instructed them to wire the Kenyan govt the money as "charity", and if they did not then thousands of iPods/iTouches would start breaking, cuasing the company financial ruin.

This is all Apple/CIA's fault as far as Im concerned. And it was all just a way for them to keep Obamas popularity rising , while simultaneously empowering Apple with the power to indoctrinate the world into accepting the 24/7 machine assisted revolution.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Well]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Pianist
Wow, in the first 4 replies I read:

"You people..."
"Birthers"...
"nuts"...
"idiots"...

Way to deny ignorance ATS...!!!
Divided we fall, good job doing TPTB's work for them!

These knee jerk responses make me sick and I don't even give a damn where the man was born.

Knee jerk responses?
I've been reading these lies and propaganda for years now!
It IS denying ignorance to call these people what they are.
Whey don't you explain why these people that refuse to believe that Obama is really the President aren't the the devisive ones?

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Conspiracy Pianist]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

The problem is, there is no FACTUAL evidence to back up this claim that he was born anywhere else but Hawaii.

Read the link I provided in my previous post, it will help you understand better.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
"All these Kenyans saying he was born in Kenya".

stop just stop. You are bordering on psychotic and just plain silly. Who are these Kenyans and why are they more reliable than a birth certificate that you were already wrong about?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Nice. I guess that's how the New York/Sicilian Mafia works. You know, once you're "The Don" you get all the rights and privileges thereof, no matter how you get there. You know, "wackage, bribes, intimidation, whatever it don't matter you know what i'm saying?"

Gullible beyond belief, all so you can either (1) prove you hate white people or (2) see one of your own as The Man for a change.

Either way, there are serious pathologies at work in your thinking.

If Obama is so legitimate, Why not answer the damned questions and be done with it?

"Oh no ... that's giving in to them!"

Now who's the wing-nutjob here? The ones asking simple questions like, Prove you were born with some paperwork? Or the ones defending the indefensible, "You're only asking cuz you're a filthy racist"?

"Racism" and "skepticism" are not matters of law. But being a natural born citizen is a matter of law for the very few men who dare to be president.

Is that asking too much for your fragile ego?

Originally posted by spinalremain
Better yet, where is his evidence.

I think I need the long form website to confirm this story.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job, a marriage license or a driver's license and I'm not even applying for the job of Commander-in-Chief of the worlds largest, powerful military! We have a Constitution for a reason! I expect the politicians running for office to at least be eligible and I demand to know - after all, I pay his salary!!!

Why will you not provide a Kenyan birth certificate that is all we want

you will not be picked on if you had at least a decent argument.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by sharklive6]

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wow,

This is a conspiracy site......

The conspiracy in this case is Obama's legitimacy as POTUS, or more specifically his birth place.

Here we have an official Kenyan government document, where a politician in Kenya has made a statement that aligns with believers in this conspiracy.

This, like any conspiracy, will add fuel to the fire.

Why are Obama supprters getting so angry? Why are comments like....

This has gone on too long!!! stop it.

Look at the JFK conspiracy....... it has go on over 40 years.... yet it still continues. Are you also angry at people who think the cia took him out?

This will go on as long as people keep digging up little tidbits of circumstancial (or otherwise)evidence.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You never volunteered for military service, did you? You never got a passport, did you? You never underwent a SF-86 investigation, did you?

"I call BS" Juvenalia.

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job

I have to call BS on that as I have never once had to show my BC for a job.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This will never get anywhere. I have been trying to get some sense into ppl for a week now with zero results. When you knock one crazy theory out the window it comes back in a new thread a week later. We have Michelle outing him, Kenyans say it, 2 million dollars spent hiding it. Birthers need him to be Kenyan. for the life of me I cannot figure out why, but I give up. All week I was hoping to be taught something i didn't know or wasn't aware of concerning his birth, but all I learned was that there is no evidence, and all I saw was veiled hate for a man that they know nothing about other than what they read on the internet.

It is sad that in 2010 a black man cannot be our president without having to secretly be Kenyan and the Devil himself. Truly pathetic.

I wish my fellow Americans luck and prosperity. Birthers are not my enemy. I simply do not understand them.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe the govt black ops used their time machines and saw into the future and Mccain was too old and died in office at a crucial time. And if Palin took over then the world would instantly lose thousands of years of progress, and they knew for whatever reason that Obama HAD to be put in office somehow, regardless of how legit it was.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just because a kenyan man says that obama is from kenya, to prove his point, doesn't mean it's true. Obama wasn't meant to win this election it's obvious. He threw them in for a loop and they're trying to get rid of him because they hate him. He's not part of the plan or in on it. It should have been clinton to win obviously. It should have been Bush,Clinton,Bush, Clinton. Not Bush,Clinton,Bush, OBAMA. It's obviously blatant. That theory that obama isn't america probably came from the CIA itself, and to say he's not american is ridiculous. His mother WAS american, so therefore he is ofcrouse american. Children inherit their parents nationalities, that could also mean he could be double citizenship. Which is nothing wrong. You can look at his background and tell that he's different from the other presidents, he didnt' come from prestigious families, with a wealthy father/family. He had a background just like you and i, and the majority of folks in america outside the mega wealthy. i wish people would stop complaining over spilled milk. He's already in office. We supported bush, we can def support obama.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nice. I bet you still believe in the tooth fairy and santa claus, huh?

Why don't you tell me your opinion of Nixon, Reagan and George W Bush? I bet you think Bush ordered 911, don't you? Reagan was a "cowboy" before W and Nixon, well he was paranoid, crazy, and secretly plotting to kill and arrest anyone that looked at him crosseyed, right?

But Odumbo? No, he's Obamessiah and walks on water! He is god!

Anyone that questions His Worshipfulnesses bonafides is ... a... BIRTHER!

OMG! NOT A BIRFER!

Wazza birfer?

Originally posted by boaby_phet
wow... some people just wont let a conspiricy die...

this whole topic is more pointless than all haarp topics, gfl topics, scorcha faal news related topics, light children topics AND all posts/topics which aim at the angle of britain being taken over by muslims combined!

just let it go birthers! the worlds laughing at you !

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
my gut instinct is that where there smoke there is fire. Problem is that you can't question his eligibility without being labeled a birther or put on a watch list. A poster can throw up an image of a Hawaii BC and it's hard to argue about it even though it looks like it was printed freshly using Adobe photoshop fonts.

I guess we are left with going to the polls in 2012 (which is just around the corner) and letting the "people" decide once again.

As a previous poster alluded to... sure, he was elected but if the constitution can be ignored then we are in trouble. The citizenship and natural born citizenship clauses were put in the constitution to protect us from foreign influence/takeover, and it's strange how hard some fight against those protections just because they are enamored by the guy.

continue on...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It is not possible that an American can be this stupid.

Please tell me you're from France and just pretending to be American.

Originally posted by Salara4
Just because a kenyan man says that obama is from kenya, to prove his point, doesn't mean it's true. Obama wasn't meant to win this election it's obvious. He threw them in for a loop and they're trying to get rid of him because they hate him. He's not part of the plan or in on it. It should have been clinton to win obviously. It should have been Bush,Clinton,Bush, Clinton. Not Bush,Clinton,Bush, OBAMA. It's obviously blatant. That theory that obama isn't america probably came from the CIA itself, and to say he's not american is ridiculous. His mother WAS american, so therefore he is ofcrouse american. Children inherit their parents nationalities, that could also mean he could be double citizenship. Which is nothing wrong. You can look at his background and tell that he's different from the other presidents, he didnt' come from prestigious families, with a wealthy father/family. He had a background just like you and i, and the majority of folks in america outside the mega wealthy. i wish people would stop complaining over spilled milk. He's already in office. We supported bush, we can def support obama.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Thank YOU! it's like something automatically has to be wrong with him! he's the devil. Its so obvious that THIS man isnt' what they're trying to make them out to be. And i didn't even know Obama was black. I thought he was a Biracial Man, who was raised by his WHITE family. Isn't america a melting pot? Why can't they accept the one president who actually represents the term melting pot, instead of throwing him under the bus?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job, a marriage license or a driver's license and I'm not even applying for the job of Commander-in-Chief of the worlds largest, powerful military! We have a Constitution for a reason! I expect the politicians running for office to at least be eligible and I demand to know - after all, I pay his salary!!!

I think your BC is a fake. Prove me wrong.

I need to see you holding it with a copy of todays newspaper and a copy of your drivers license, your social security card and a DNA blood sample verifying that you are in fact who you say you are.

And after all that I might decide thats still not enough evidence. And i will make blog that says someone saw you being born in Sweden.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join