It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I mean, the man's own wife admitted to the world on camera that he's from Kenya.

She did not admit that at all - care to show where she said he was born in Kenya?

Plus there is the ever-growing pile of evidence that he is a CIA asset and a treasonous criminal

Actually there is zero evidence, and just what treasonous crimes do you claim Obama has committed?

edit on 24/9/10 by dereks because: quoting fixed

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Because the voice of REASON in me tells me that one must have EVIDENCE.

Birthers have none of this.

And as for that video you are talking about.

Michelle wasn't around when Obama was born now was she?

Doesn't count as EVIDENCE.

EVIDENCE counts as EVIDENCE, birthers continuously FAIL to provide any EVIDENCE!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
we will give the birther issue when the left gives up the 9-11 truthers

Wait! I'm a truther, not a birther!
Where do I fit in? Woe is me!

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I mean, the man's own wife admitted to the world on camera that he's from Kenya.

She said Kenya is his HOME COUNTRY, she didn't say he was BORN there.
You can only make your point by twisting her words.
Many black people in the US who have learned where their family originated refer to that country as their "home country", "homeland" or "mother country". You know... where their ancestors (slaves) were taken from. And it's not just black people. Many people of non-white nationality use these phrases.

So why on earth are you, the sole voice of reason in an unreasonable world, so desperate to defend this man?

Wukky is BY FAR, not the sole voice of reason on this subject (though he's a good one!). Some of us just get TIRED of talking to a wall.
We take a break from it and then come back had have another go. I enjoy being a voice of reason, but I grow weary of it, too.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This has got nothing to do with black or white.

I grew up in a house that has a history of being part
of the Underground Railroad.

I was always the only white in a multi-racial,
multi-cultural groups.

This debate has EVERYTHING to do with Deceit,
subterfuge, lies, and furthering the agenda of the New World Order.

edit on Fri Sep 24 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: to add BB code for separating line [more]

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by daddymax

Why were the questions raised now? Why are people so worried about a black man being president, when they have had 2 presidents directly related to a Nazi supporter (Bush 1 and 2)? That is far more worrisome.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

The controversy has nothing to do with someone being black or white.

For you to say that implies that you are supporting this person Just Because He is Black
which would make You the racist.

The issue is the subterfuge, the lies, the deceit,
the stonewalling, the socialization of America
that he is implementing and his furtherization
of the agenda of the new world order.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Skyfloating because: page distorting lines removed

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo
reply to post by OldDragger
I had to submit a birth certificate to get a passport...didn't Barack Obama have to obey the same law that I had to obey in order to get his birth certificate...and surely, he has had a passport for a long time...anybody out there who can tell me otherwise...thanks in advance.

This would sure explain why obama has had his passport sealed
from all public scrutiny.

Mod-Note: Page-Distorting Line removed.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tokiwartooth
you know i hate Obama too. but, I like how people say that he was born in a country that wasn't even called Kenya two years after he was born,...in Hawaii.
I mean come on people there are much better reason to hate this guy then think he was born in another country. [/quote

Your statement is so absolutely dead wrong.

"..he was born in another country" IS EXACTLY WHY THOSE OF US

WHO LOVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

will challenge the authenticity (i.e. authority)

of the one currently residing in the white house.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Dude, seriously, I hate Obummer as much as the next capitalist but shouldn't we be focusing our energy on defeating him at the polls?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
I have to be honest, I read most of this thread but couldn't stomach the entire thing.

A few things occur to me.

- Aren't there more important things to be focusing our time and energy on than being made to look absolutely foolish perpetuating this crap?

-I say crap because this whole conspiracy is probably a disinformation campaign against the tea party. You don't know how racist this whole 'birther' thing makes people look to normal black people and rational white folks.

-This 'he isn't from here' stuff wouldn't be an issue if he was white. Admit it, this thing is based in racist fear of black people.

Issue is not if person is black or white.

Wouldn't matter if challenged background was Chinese, Russian,
Iranian, take your pick.

The issue is: Is the man Native Born America?

If not, he is not entitled to rule over the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavarat1080
I actually don't mind the birthers throwing tempertantrums, is their own problem for starting a rumor that has no basis in facts. Anyone who has a basic common sense can tell that Obama is fixing the disaster that Bush created. The right is so out of ideas and so out of anything to throw at Obama that this is their last desperate grab for anything to make them feel better.

The case for Obama being born in Kenya is closed******
He was born in Hawaii****

Birthers lose the debate

its all over

officially declared Case Closed

"...obama is fixing the disaster that Bush created.."??????????

Are you aware that more U.S. currency has been printed
under obama than at any other time in America?

Do you realize the United States has nothing to back
this debt with?

Have you realized that obama is planning a second
stimulus, which will push the United States over
the edge: into having more debt than income?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Exactly FoT.

Obama and his administration are clearly destroying the country - or rather continuing the process of destroying the country - so I still fail to understand why certain people are so determined to defend him against the 'birthers'.

I say, let the 'birthers' win and get his sorry ass out of there before the whole country implodes!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

His grandparents put the birth announcement
in the newspaper, listing their address.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

Except that's not how birth announcements worked. The newspaper got a list of births from Vital Statistics. Did Obama's grandparents work there?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

what you just called me a liar for no reason man.

i speak for myself and noone else and as such i would give it up but the simple fact there is not one 9-11 truther out there that will ever give that up either.

what man there is so much anger and hatred in your life for people you dont know and really ever want to know

where all americans we all live in a great country if we cant respect each others differences then whats the point of anything.

live and let live just take a step back and breath man breath. a life filled with nothing but hatred is no life at all.

this is one quality of the right that the left doesnt have and will never have forgiveness i think you need to reflect on just what all your hatred for the right ever accomplished.

are you serious with the troll you know when people dont have nothing to come back with a label "troll" they have nothing at all

edit on 24-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

and ask yourself would you be a truther right now had al gore won the 2000 election? 9-11 still would have happened

the government has been the perpretrator of the birther issue for no other reason to give the masses something to talk about.

this issue has become so obfuscated that the american public will never know the truth and it was done for a reason
to keep you occupied so the left and its leader can continue with the "change we can beleive in".

documents cant be faked its not hard anyone can do it hell for that fact you can sit there and make any drivers license,passport,birth certificate from you own home in all reality documents dont mean nothing anymore add the fact the left is the government and have better methods they can write what they want.

by obamas actions and the words he has used and the things he has done acutally does make me beleive that the birther issue just may be a credible one for the simple fact.

any american born in this country:
honors this country
respects this country
they respect all its peoples
they respect all its ideals past and present

no real american would do they things he has done not one.

that evidence alone is enough for me but then agian it doesnt matter in the end he was voted in and he will either be voted out and off to the next one.

granted the birther issue will never go anywhere but it is entertaining to me sorry it is when i read the birther threads and while it is a serious topic people need to take a step back and realize that it isnt going anywhere.

but at least you can vent

edit on 24-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh my god, a politician is a criminal and lied? This offense pales in comparison to the previous leader's crimes. Get the worst criminals first, then worry about the shoplifters.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

well said.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by doublehelix
reply to post by whatukno

thanks for posting those. The fonts still looky sketchy to me, but i'm no expert on authenticating birth certificates. One of the arguments for this being a forgery is the race classifications. Mother is listed as Caucasian and father as African. It has been stated that african is not a race but a continent... Shouldn't the mother's race be listed as European by those classification standards? What is your opinion of that argument?

Good point. Let's take it from the other side of parentage.

In 1961, people with black skin were still called Negroids.
Remember, this was before the civil rights movement.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join