It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

Nothing can be as it is? Huh...?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Just can't say any more than that. There really isn't any point in arguing with these people. They have made up their minds and truth is not what they are after. The only thing they will accept is Obama's resignation.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
www.c-spanvideo.org...

Justice Thomas: "We are avoiding the eligibility issue"

www.youtube.com...

April 15, 2010

[edit on 103030p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

You don't have to be born in the united states and you never have to answer that question,

So you haven't answered the one that I can serve as president but you can answer this one?

Thomas we're evading that one.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This topic is getting ridiculous. He has been president for a year and a half, if something was going to happen it would have long ago. We need to get over this, he will be out of office soon enough and you all will have another topic to continually beat to death.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
This topic is getting ridiculous. He has been president for a year and a half, if something was going to happen it would have long ago. We need to get over this, he will be out of office soon enough and you all will have another topic to continually beat to death.

Bush is out of office and they still discuss him.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Another prime example of needing to get over something. What is done, is done we can only work towards a better future.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

So you do understand that is a joke right? Hence the laughter?

That is what the Birther movement has become, a joke.

Joke!

Joke!

The birther movement is a complete joke at this point. Birthers are the laughingstock of not only the MSM, but the conspiracy world at large.

You do know this really didn't air right?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.c-spanvideo.org...

Justice Thomas: "We are avoiding the eligibility issue"

www.youtube.com...

April 15, 2010

You don't have to be born in the united states and you never have to answer that question,

So you haven't answered the one that I can serve as president but you can answer this one?

Thomas we're evading that one.

Yes... cite Clarence "Coca Cola Pubic Hair" Thomas as an expert

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm not saying we should drag the president out a gunpoint and make him show his records... Everyone has their right to privacy... But he should be shamed for not doing it...

Most Americans would be proud to show any additional proof to dispel rumors of their ineligibility.

Most doctors and lawyers post the certifications required to practice their professions on the walls of their office.

Which doctor would you feel more comfortable going to?. One that displays his records proudly or one who says "you don't need to see that". Trust me.

Try showing up for a job interview without a resume. Just tell them... "I'm a community organizer, I look nice, speak well but the rest of my records are sealed."... Hope & Change.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
I'm not saying we should drag the president out a gunpoint and make him show his records... Everyone has their right to privacy... But he should be shamed for not doing it...

Most Americans would be proud to show any additional proof to dispel rumors of their ineligibility.

You mean the same Americans that fought the Nazis who demanded that people show those papers? I think you are just talking out of your behind there. In this day of ID theft, hardly anyone likes to show anything for any reason.

Most doctors and lawyers post the certifications required to practice their professions on the walls of their office.

Birth certificates? What do birth certificates have to do with what people are proud to show they EARNED? What profession proudly displays birth certificates on the walls?

Which doctor would you feel more comfortable going to?. One that displays his records proudly or one who says "you don't need to see that". Trust me.

What records? Grammar school essays? College thesis papers? Birth certificates? My doctor displays his degree that shows he is educated enough to be a doctor. Is there any doubt that the president went to college? Would his birth certificate fix that for you?

Try showing up for a job interview without a resume. Just tell them... "I'm a community organizer, I look nice, speak well but the rest of my records are sealed."... Hope & Change.

Uh yeah, but they never once asked me for a birth certificate. Do you think that a resume and a birth certificate are the same things?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

Why should he be shamed? He showed adequate proof of his natural born citizenship status even though he is not required to show you his proof.

He did just that, however 0.015% of the population refuses to believe it even though all he really ended up doing is prove that 0.015% of the population will never accept anything but his resignation or his removal from office.

What birthers expect (insanely I might add) is for the POTUS to stop what he is doing every single time that one of you decides to question his citizenship and address the issue. He did, it's done, it's over, he is a legal natural born citizen. He was fairly elected and is in fact the POTUS. Don't like it? Don't vote for him in the next election.

But this has nothing to do with the truth. That is why birthers will take ANYTHING out of context in a lame attempt at trying to keep this pathetic, useless, boring, worthless conspiracy.

It has been put to bed. It's done, Obama will be POTUS until at least January 20, 2013. At that time, he will either be sworn in for a second term or we will have a new POTUS.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job, a marriage license or a driver's license and I'm not even applying for the job of Commander-in-Chief of the worlds largest, powerful military! We have a Constitution for a reason! I expect the politicians running for office to at least be eligible and I demand to know - after all, I pay his salary!!!
There are people who check a presidential candidate to see if they qualify for running for president. If he wasn't qualified, he wouldn't be a presidential candidate, meaning he wouldn't be president right now.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Wow! You guys just don't get it. Being a natural born citizen is a requirement of the job of president. You true believers should be pushing harder for clarification on this than anyone.

If it is proven at a later date that Obama was ineligible to be president even after he is out of office it would invalidate all the legislation he has passed.

The truth will come out eventually... It always does... And when the November surprise does come out, one side or the other will be made to look like a bunch of complete idiots. I know where I'm placing my bet.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
Yes... cite Clarence "Coca Cola Pubic Hair" Thomas as an expert

Excellent!
When you can't actively engage in refuting the commentary, act like a 6 year old and insult the commentator! Typical liberal tripe!

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job, a marriage license or a driver's license and I'm not even applying for the job of Commander-in-Chief of the worlds largest, powerful military! We have a Constitution for a reason! I expect the politicians running for office to at least be eligible and I demand to know - after all, I pay his salary!!!
There are people who check a presidential candidate to see if they qualify for running for president. If he wasn't qualified, he wouldn't be a presidential candidate, meaning he wouldn't be president right now.

These wouldn't be the same people that "Checked to see" if Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, would it? Or maybe it's the same people keeping an eye on the banks, eh? So, who exactly are these people? Are they the ones that used bribes and threats to get their healthcare bill passed despite the fact that a MAJORITY of the people didn't want it passed? I suspect that these people who "Checked to see" are the same lot that have their own agenda and really don't care about the COnstitution - after all "It's just a Goddamned piece of paper", right?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
They weren't even talking about Obama in the Thomas video. They were talking about the Representative from NY.

You guys really will take whatever you can get.

Too funny.

Edit: He was a Representative, not a Senator. My bad.

[edit on 17/4/10 by wisefoolishness]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wow! You guys just don't get it. Being a natural born citizen is a requirement of the job of president. You true believers should be pushing harder for clarification on this than anyone.

You do not get it. There are people in place who have the duty and access to check these things. You are not one of those people and neither am I.

Just look at your doctor example. So a doctor has his diploma on the wall. What does it take to be a practicing doctor in the US? Just a diploma? NO. Among other things, he has to have a valid license to practice. You do not get to vet that license. You do not get to determine the validity of it, whether he deserved it or it should be revoked. You just have to accept the fact that some group of people you do not know decided he is a legitimate doctor. That seems to be ok with you.

So why should you get to decide whether or not the presidents birth certificate is valid? Next time you go into any business, demand to see each and every employee's full qualifications to work there. Come back and tell us how that went and please try and apply you analogy again.

YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

How about you convince us that the birth certificate posted online is a fake then? If you cannot prove it is fake, then you have to just accept it. No one else is proving it is fake so here is your big chance, cowboy. Put your money where you mouth is and show us all why we are so stupid as to believe our own eyes and the officials in place to make such determinations.

If it is proven at a later date that Obama was ineligible to be president even after he is out of office it would invalidate all the legislation he has passed.

The only people that would make that kind of judgment have already ruled and he is president. A law has already been passed stating that Obama was born in Hawaii. Get it? Even if your nutjob idea was true, NOTHING WILL EVER COME OF IT NOW. Obama being born in Hawaii is now LAW. It is a done deal. You want to sit on some internet board crying about it to other people just as deluded as you, or are you going to do something?

The truth will come out eventually... It always does... And when the November surprise does come out, one side or the other will be made to look like a bunch of complete idiots. I know where I'm placing my bet.

LOL. I would so love to take that bet with you. The truth will eventually come out. How will you deal with the fact that you have been clinging to this false idea long after it has been put to rest? I have a feeling this is going to hurt a lot of people to get over.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Liberals just have to learn the hard way... I try my best to save lost souls...

Here are the brilliant liberal responses to everything Obama... I call theme liberals because there is nothing progressive about a liberal... Maybe regressive.. but I digress...

It's someone else's responsibility to verify the BC. It must have been verified already so why should I bother to think on my own and investigate..

Why question Obama's flimsy COLB. "Its good enough".

I heard someone else say that so it must be true.

Lets just wait and see.

Give Obama a chance.

He's only been president for X amount of time...

Everything sucks but it's a step in the right direction.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

It's someone else's responsibility to verify the BC. It must have been verified already so why should I bother to think on my own and investigate..

That person was Nancy Pelosi. I know, I know, but she was the DNC National Chairperson, and the one responsible to make sure that Obama was legit and she is the person that got him on the ballot.

The other person, the person that verified that the COLB is legitimate is Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health.

So, they are the ones you need to question. If you don't like the answer, well, that's just too bad.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Liberals just have to learn the hard way... I try my best to save lost souls...

Here are the brilliant liberal responses to everything Obama... I call theme liberals because there is nothing progressive about a liberal... Maybe regressive.. but I digress...

Why question Obama's flimsy COLB. "Its good enough".

I heard someone else say that so it must be true.

Lets just wait and see.

Give Obama a chance.

He's only been president for X amount of time...

Everything sucks but it's a step in the right direction.

I am not sure if you could possible cram any more stupid into that post. Do you even understand that irony that is your little rant?

What do I have? I have evidence. I have seen his BC. I can look at it any time I want to. What is the question? Is there a BC? Yes I have SEEN IT.

Along with seeing it for myself, there is the lengthy verification process that is done by people I am not.

Then there is also the fact that the Republican part, Rob Paul, Hillary Clinton could not find anything so dirty on him and I am certain they had far more resources than YOU.

I have all of that.

What do you have?

Denial and a series of threads tossed in the hoax bin.

Anything else?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join