It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
(Continued)

Many Chinese emperors were not of Han Chinese blood, yet ruled eloquently. Are you, as a modern day people, willing to bicker more than the ancients did over such a meaningless issue? An issue many ancient civilizations did not even believe warranted a discussion such as this. Yet here you are, debating on such an issue as to the place a man was born. You seem to care not that he is human, much like you, but more so on which nation he was born in. I ask that you will please forgive me for my pertinacious remark; but this thread reeks of nothing less than jingoism.

That is not to say that nationalism is bad, in fact I do not hold such an opinion. My concern is merely jingoism, which would be nationalism with an arrogant tongue.

- Darcia

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Darcia]

[edit on 15-4-2010 by Darcia]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

4.) Soon she realizes she's got to get back to America to have her baby. So she gets back into the Obama's Range Rover (oh, sorry, she mounts their domestic water buffalo, the same one that brought her from Nairobi thru lion infested territory, since there aren't any Interstate highways in Kenya) and makes the two hundred mile trip back to Nairobi.

Just because there are no interstate highways in Kenya does not preclude the possibility of there being roads that, even if they are primitive dirt roads, would permit a traverse through Kenya via some sort of motorized vehicle such as a basic car.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So the whole point of ensuring the president was born in America is to avoid having him being loyal to another country, right?

Let's say Obama is Kenyan: how are earth is that going to help Kenya? Is he going to designate half the budget to the country? Is he going to send them shiploads of gold? What exactly would he do?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy
K J Gunderson Asked

You seem to just not want to believe for no good reason. If you have real legitimate questions about the birth certificate, what are they?

My BC stated the town; state and hospital I was born in, I do not see these facts on Obamas BC.

Mine does not contain any of that information either. I live in NY and have the short from. My long form was lost long before I could do anything about it and the only thing that NY state will give me is a short form. That is it. Not every state is the same. This is why they have BCs to begin with. It does not have to be some elaborate list of information to be legitimate. You are questioning this based on what yours has. I guarantee you that my driver's liscence and vehicle tags differ from yours. Does that make them not legit because my state does things differently?

You question is not really a question. It is just an example of your failure to look into this beyond looking at your own BC. Is that really a standard by which to do research?

Also Obama was known under a different name in school which is not on his BC I find it interesting that POTUS changes his name when it suits him.

Says who? Says what? How does that change anything? The name on the BC is the name he had now. How would anything else in the interim affect either of these specific things?

My point about my service and my statement that if I was serving today was to show how firmly I believe all of this stinks. I just wanted you to know how strongly I feel about this.

I am not interested in feelings because they often cloud real judgment and logic. Basically what you are doing is reinforcing the fact that you have put all rational thought aside for your super strong feelings. That does little to take credibility away from the birth certificate but detracts from your credibility greatly.

I also know anyone can pay for a birth announcement in a newspaper. Just like the US Army paid for two newspaper entries for my awards. My hometown and where my parents lived several states from my hometown. I paid for the birth notice of both of my daughters, hope that answer the last posters question!

That is neither a question nor does it do anything to change the credibility of the birth certificate. Unless you are saying that someone planted those announcements because they knew he would be president someday. Can you elaborate?

I still would like the question answered why a POTUS would not unite America. Clearly what he has released has not.

You have not proven what he has shown is not good enough but Hawaii has done everything to show you that is all there is. You are asking for something that does not exist. Why?

If you were really interested in the truth because of your strong feelings, you would look into getting a Hawaiian BC yourself and find the truth. Instead you are on a board just insisting it is not good enough and never proving why.

There are soldiers who have stood up questioning the same questions as many of us. In war this should not be.

There are soldiers that are doing exactly as ordered as well and they far outnumber whatever group you are erroneously citing. What does that tell you?

So why is not Berry forth coming... A simple piece of paper stating where he was born is all we ask.

You got it. You refuse to accept it. I asked you to explain why it is not legitimate and you have not done so. Do you not know that states do things differently and your BC will not look like mine? What else is there for you to wonder about? Where are the legit questions about it?

So simple I cannot understand any of you calling people like me names. Sort of playground bully tactics!!!

So simple I cannot believe people like you expect not to be called names.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Why the obsession with Obama's birth certificate?

What do birthers have to gain?

Ill tell you. Birthers want to do this so that they can completely remove the 4th Amendment protections from the people. That way they can have roving gangs patrolling the United States looking for people to demand papers from.

If you don't have your paperwork? Well, I am afraid they will have to "deal" with you.

What could it be? Deportation (even though you were born in America), they may decide arbitrarily that you were born somewhere else and deport you there. Or maybe the gas chamber, or the gallows. After all, they want to do that to the POTUS, why not you?

After all if less than 0.015% of the population can demand papers protected by the 4th Amendment from the POTUS and demand his removal and even threaten his life if he does not comply, then what is to stop this same 0.015% from being able to demand YOUR paperwork or give you the same treatment?

[edit on 4/15/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

She said someone posted the address on the Internet. That July posting contained a photocopy of what is most likely the first mention of Barack Obama ever published — a tiny, one-line birth notice in the Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961, edition of The Honolulu Advertiser: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, son, Aug. 4." The exact same notice appeared the following day in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin. The numerous birth announcements above and below the Obama listing also were identical in both papers, which were unaffiliated, competing publications. Advertiser columnist and former Star-Bulletin managing editor Dave Shapiro was not at either paper in 1961, but he remembers how the birth notices process worked years later when both papers were jointly operated by the Hawaii Newspaper Agency — which no longer exists. "Those were listings that came over from the state Department of Health," he said. "They would send the same thing to both papers."
reply to post by QtheQ

Honolulu Advisor

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Then Obama should release the FREAKING documents. What's the big deal. What is the point in creating this ongoing stupid controversy. It makes no sense. Why would anyone spend ANY money to keep records sealed if everything is on the up and up. What is the purpose? Why can't we know who this guy really is? I am not a birther, per se, but as an American Citizen, he works for me, and I want to know the truth. When people go to such great lengths to withhold information, there is a reason.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbarber
Then Obama should release the FREAKING documents. What's the big deal. What is the point in creating this ongoing stupid controversy. It makes no sense. Why would anyone spend ANY money to keep records sealed if everything is on the up and up. What is the purpose? Why can't we know who this guy really is? I am not a birther, per se, but as an American Citizen, he works for me, and I want to know the truth. When people go to such great lengths to withhold information, there is a reason.

I'm pretty sure that Orly Taitz is the one creating this ongoing stupid controversy. McCain's campaign crew were satisfied with the documentation they received. The documentation has also been seen and verified by several doctors and officials.

How does one spend money to keep records sealed? Do you bribe the Dept of Health? The state is not legally allowed to release these records to anyone besides the family without a legitimate reason anyway, so how is this money being spent?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You are aware that your records are sealed from the general public taking them right? There is no contrevorsey. It's a fabrication. There is a minute group concerned about his birth status which has already been upheld in court.

You may want all of his records but it's his right not to provide them. If you don't like it then don't vote for the man.

Attack his voting record. Most liberal senator in congress during his brief tenure.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Then Obama should release the FREAKING documents. What's the big deal. What is the point in creating this ongoing stupid controversy.

Then birthers should just keep demanding to see something that has been released. What is the point of asking to see something that has been shown over and over again, creating this stupid controversy?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Show me a Constitutional requirement to "produce a long form birth certificate".
There is none. Obama, Congres and everyone involved in the electoral process has met their legal, Constitutional requirements!
Obama IS the President.
You "birthers" have been fed a line of horsepucky by WND and other right wingers that cannot abide a Democrat in office. You have fallen for propaganda, plain and simple.
SHOW ME THE CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT TO SHOW A "LONG
FORM" ANYTHING!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Kenyan Parliament website scrubs November 2008 Minutes which confirm Obama as “son of this soil”

www.thepostemail.com...

(Apr. 15, 2010) — Suddenly, the official website of the Kenyan Parliament has been completely redesigned and “updated,” revealing that the November 5, 2008 Hansard, or Minutes, of the Parliament meeting in which many references to Obama’s Kenyan birth and roots were made, has been removed. The Post & Email had just published an extensive dissemination of the document last night which can be read here.

Why would they do that is there is nothing to hide?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

None of the minutes from 2008-2009 are available now. The site says that it's being updated.

I clicked around a bit and found several other links on the site have the same result... "being updated." For example some of the committee links and other random things.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Funny, why are no birthers asking to see a Kenyan birth certificate as proof of this claim? I thought is was not just some lunatic fringe closed minded nonsense and yet...you just believe any claim about Kenya with no birth certificate?

Please tell me you see the irony.

Dude they're birthers... they think irony is a taste, lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How much is enough? How many people asking for the release of Obama's records is enough. We all have a right to know about our president's history in every minute detail. They had Bush Sr.'s colonoscopy on the nightly news for heaven sakes... The last I checked the petition to release BO's BC was signed by 501,713 people. We don't even have medical records on this joker. He could have aids or cancer for all we know... It's not asking too much that he release the full birth certificate. I'm sick of you true believers and your "it's good enough" defense. NO! It's not good enough DAMN IT!!!.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by spinalremain

A kenyan official says its true - and you buy into it hook line & sinker

An American official says it's not true, and you call them a liar.

You...have...no...clue...

What are you talking about? You have the wrong guy.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

So you would be ok if a bunch of people got together and demanded to see your paperwork without a warrant or due process? Would you be ok if it were the police demanding to see your financial documents or files on your computer without a warrant?

The 4th Amendment applies for everyone or it applies to no one.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

And often times the things that make the most sense regarding solving a problem (or CONspiracy in this case) are often the easiest. But, everyone has to make everything difficult. Nothing can be the way it is.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
How much is enough? How many people asking for the release of Obama's records is enough. We all have a right to know about our president's history in every minute detail. They had Bush Sr.'s colonoscopy on the nightly news for heaven sakes... The last I checked the petition to release BO's BC was signed by 501,713 people. We don't even have medical records on this joker. He could have aids or cancer for all we know... It's not asking too much that he release the full birth certificate. I'm sick of you true believers and your "it's good enough" defense. NO! It's not good enough DAMN IT!!!.

www.wnd.com...

It's been released. Birthers reject it. Just like the newspaper announcement that said he was born there. Nothing will satisfy them. It makes no difference what he does or says, they don't want "proof". They say that's all they're after and I call BS.

What they WANT is him run out of office. The love democracy... as long as their candidate wins.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join