It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

If we listened to people like you, and did not dig out the truth ourselves, you'd have us exactly where you want us: All dead

Dramatic enough there?

SO PRODUCE SOME PROOF!
All that has been produced are LIES, FAKES, FORGERIES and HOAXES>
Nothing but rants and BS!
There is a mountain of proof Obama was born in Hawaii, NO PROOF AT ALL HE WASN'T!

Your claims are false, your premise is false. Just because you people are too gullible and supeficial to realize it IS BS, doesn't mean a thing!
Except you are obsessed!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job

I have to call BS on that as I have never once had to show my BC for a job.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I found this posted, what was then Senator Obama up to?

PARLIAMENTARY DEBATES November 5, 2008
(snip)
“At the beginning of this year, Senator
Barrack Obama called me at midnight and told me:
“Mr. Vice President, could you make sure you sort
out this problem?” I want to assure him that the
problem has since been sorted out.
(Several hon. Members stood up)
Mr. Deputy Speaker: You are all out of
order!
Next Order! Order! Hon. Members, when
the Chair makes a Communication from the Chair,
no debate follows. The Chair has ruled on that.
Whereas we apreciate that we are all excited, we
celebrated victory last night. There is no debate
about that. However, indeed, we have procedures
and an instutution to respect.
Next Order!”

hmmmm....

www.parliament.go.ke...

“At the beginning of this year, Senator
Barrack Obama called me at midnight and told me:
“Mr. Vice President, could you make sure you sort
out this problem?” I want to assure him that the
problem has since been sorted out.

What problem did then senator Obama want sorted out?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Dunno ! What problem was it?
Insuating something is proof of...........?
Oh yeah having no proof!

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

So, you've never completed an I-9????? How did you get away that?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ive always found it interesting that Obama's sister was born in Indonesia yet she also has a Certificate of Live Birth issued by the State of Hawaii.

Honestly though, this is going nowhere. Its a waste of time to argue about something that no one cares about.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
wow... some people just wont let a conspiricy die...

this whole topic is more pointless than all haarp topics, gfl topics, scorcha faal news related topics, light children topics AND all posts/topics which aim at the angle of britain being taken over by muslims combined!

just let it go birthers! the worlds laughing at you !

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Did you demand to see Bush's? Clinton's? Reagan's? Carter's?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Ive always found it interesting that Obama's sister was born in Indonesia yet she also has a Certificate of Live Birth issued by the State of Hawaii.

I didn't know that, I hear that's how things are done there.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Nice deflection tactic, in a pathetic sort of way.
There were no reasons to question them. When the question arose about McCain I most certainly did demand the facts and a legal determination of his eligibility. Congress eve held hearings regarding the matter, in case you've forgotten. There are certainly enough issues surrounding Obama to warrant the same demand. Why are you people so smitten by your partisan allegiance to not see it?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

After two years of this absolute bull there has not been ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE, ZERO, NONE to support the idea that Obama was not born in the US!
IT REALLY ABOUT TIME FOR YOU GUYS TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP ISN'T IT?
And you admit that you "hate Obama".
Why not some truth from you?
You will do anything to disparage the President won't you? ANYTHING AT ALL

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I think Hawaii was giving people certificates of live birth in exchange for them living there back then. I believe it had something to do with trying to get the population up. I believe Alaska did something similar.

Edit to add:

Hawaii Statute allowing for Certificate of Live Birth for a foreigner:

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

I think Hawaii was giving people certificates of live birth in exchange for them living there back then. I believe it had something to do with trying to get the population up. I believe Alaska did something similar.

I see, thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Drivers License, Social Security Card will suffice OR Passport alone.
No need for a birth certificate. It's simply an "option" among many on the list...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Nice deflection tactic, in a pathetic sort of way.
There were no reasons to question them. When the question arose about McCain I most certainly did demand the facts and a legal determination of his eligibility. Congress eve held hearings regarding the matter, in case you've forgotten. There are certainly enough issues surrounding Obama to warrant the same demand. Why are you people so smitten by your partisan allegiance to not see it?

Congress did have a hearing and they voted to agree that Obama was born in Hawaii. So case closed for you then?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Another theory from a different site. This info and $1 will get you a breakfast burrito from McDonalds.

In 1961 the American public had not yet been providing welfare benefits to illegals. Hawaii had a large population of illegals who were low paid laborer (slave laborers some might say), but were a huge burden to the system in poverty and crime. The Hawaiian answer, as it was a Democratic state and still is was to start registering all those foreign kids by the hundreds of thousands, the purpose being to tap into all those federal hundreds of millions then which would profit the state. Poverty programs flowed funds into the Hawaiian economy. When Hawaii made citizens out of illegals, then Hawaii converted what was once a debt into their asset by obtaining more funds.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

LOL, you already got 4 stars for that?

I sure have. Have I been asked to supply a BC with it? NO!

Can you show me anywhere that it states a birth certificate must accompany that form anywhere?

[edit on 11-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here we go YET again...

First, anyone new to this waste of your time please read this first...

whatukno.com...

Second, you also have to realize that WND is about the WORST source for information that is available on the entire planet.

Third, this is the worst, most debunked conspiracy theory that has EVER been made up. There is no factual evidence, every singe lawsuit is thrown out.

But they still persist.

But I hope they do us all a favor and start trying to get Republicans to think this way. Maybe just maybe they can get a Republican candidate to come out and side with the Birthers. That will end that candidates ticket PDQ.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Why was there no reason to question them? I already know the answer.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

Edit to add:

Hawaii Statute allowing for Certificate of Live Birth for a foreigner:

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Digital_Reality]

Yup this always need repeated, ty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join