It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by kozmo

NANCY PELOSI!

That is who he gave his paperwork to.

She sent off the affidavits to each Secretary of State telling them that Obama was qualified to be on the ballot!

WOW!
You're grasping for it, man! Reaching and stretching... Did Santa come to your house this past Christmas???

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This is pretty awesome! I'm so gonna get a bumper sticker, belt buckle, t-shirt, sweatshirt, etc. that says "MY PRESIDENT WAS BORN IN KENYA"!

I wonder if Obama likes Power Thirst(1:05 specificly). But wait, he should already be able to run like Kenyans, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by joey_hv

Hey, go ahead and take your time digging up proof that you need to produce a long form birth certificate in order to

like the one I had to show to play little league, get into elementary school, get my driver's license, enter the military

you must have never played organized sports...poor little fella

how else does an 11 year old prove what month she was born in?
first you will need to fill out one of these:
www.dixie.org...
(by your mommy showing a copy of your BC)
and then they can figure out which league you play in:
youth.dixie.org...

so sad you never played any sports...

What is sad is that you have no idea what you are talking about. I played t-ball and baseball and the only thing my mom ever had was my SHORT FORM replacement.

TRY AGAIN!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by kozmo

I feel sorry for his students who are learning the Constitution WRONG!

He must be a complete and total MORON!

NICE! Those childish ad hominems serve you well - especially when you make such ridiculous comments about someone you don't even know. SHE is a highly respected, tenured professor at one of the nation's prestigious law schools. But you knew that already, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Those are the FACTS!

Nancy Pelosi was the DNC chairperson and so was the person that Obama had to give his qualifications to for the job.

You have several lawyers in your family? Man I feel sorry for their clients. Do they have any clients that have won a case?

You call me a political hack? I am giving you the actual facts of this issue. You choose to ignore them because of your blind hatred for Obama.

I will be willing to bet you the entire national debt multiplied by the amount of humans on the EARTH that Obama will never be removed from office on this issue.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That's odd... I haven't seen you present a single fact. I have, however, witnessed endless ad hominems, childish innuendo, distortions and countless diversions.

I'm done responding to you... You have nothing of value to add to the discussion. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
The very fact that he paid to have his records sealed should send up red flags to everyone. If you have something to hide, DON"T RUN FOR PRESIDENT!
If its not the fact that he is Kenyan born that he is hiding, then we should ask ourselves what is it then. I for one would rather believe that it is his birth certificate than some of the other things my imagination comes up with.

Source it. Show me something that says he paid to have his records sealed.
Hell... show me where it's even possible for a person to pay to have public records sealed.
This is why people laugh at birthers.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123
Hell... show me where it's even possible for a person to pay to have public records sealed.

Maybe you haven't had enough coffee yet... Here is how you seal public records - sources, as you say.

How to seal public records
Another one
Yet another one

Now, go find me these...

List of sealed documents-

Obamas hidden records: Why are these off limits?

1 Certified copy of original birth certificate
2 Columbia University transcripts
3 Columbia thesis paper
4 Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups
5 Harvard University transcripts
6 Illinois State Senate records
7 Illinois State Senate schedule
8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary
9 Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother
10 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)
11 Occidental College Transcripts
12 Parents marriage Certificate
13 Record of baptism
14 Selective Service registration records
15 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007
16 Passport records for all passports
17 Scholarly articles
18 SAT and LSAT test scores
19 Access to his grandmother in Kenya
20 List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists
21 Punahou grade school records
22 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.
23 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunhams divorce decree.
24 Why did Barack Obama resign from the Illinois bar and where are all of the relevant documents?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You know what kozmo?

I am finished with you on this board, welcome to ignore.

I will not lower myself to a troll's level anymore.

The facts are the facts.

A person in this country, (including the POTUS) under the constitution is innocent until proven guilty.

The only way to remove the POTUS is through an impeachment. Impeachment can only be done through the Senate.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

If your Constitutional law professor relative doesn't know this, well, I feel sorry for her students.

You have never voted for a POTUS in your entire life, you vote for electors.

The Constitution: Amendments 11-27

Constitutional Amendments 1-10 make up what is known as The Bill of Rights.
Amendments 11-27 are listed below.

AMENDMENT XI
Passed by Congress March 4, 1794. Ratified February 7, 1795.

Note: Article III, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by amendment 11.

The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

AMENDMENT XII
Passed by Congress December 9, 1803. Ratified June 15, 1804.

Note: A portion of Article II, section 1 of the Constitution was superseded by the 12th amendment.

The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; -- the President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; -- The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. [And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President. --]* The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

The person that was responsible for viewing Obama's eligibility requirements is Nancy Pelosi, she is the DNC national chairperson. It was her constitutional obligation to view Obama's qualifications and present an affidavit to each and every Secretary of State in the Union that Obama was qualified and is to be on the ballot, she did just that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

None of those had to deal with births. Again you fail. Shocking...
Anotherline

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I would just like to say that the amount of "give it a rest, there's no conspiracy, you're beating a dead horse" comments only drive the moral imperative further. If there is any shred of truth in the claims, you are standing as a gate keeper to the truth.

Gate keeper to truth, great quote, I like it,

It seems any conspiracy theory is acceptable by some here, except those pertaining to Obama, go figure.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Angus123

Maybe you haven't had enough coffee yet... Here is how you seal public records - sources, as you say.

How to seal public records
Another one
Yet another one

Now, go find me these...

List of sealed documents-

Obamas hidden records: Why are these off limits?

1 Certified copy of original birth certificate
2 Columbia University transcripts
3 Columbia thesis paper
4 Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups
5 Harvard University transcripts
6 Illinois State Senate records
7 Illinois State Senate schedule
8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary
9 Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother
10 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)
11 Occidental College Transcripts
12 Parents marriage Certificate
13 Record of baptism
14 Selective Service registration records
15 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007
16 Passport records for all passports
17 Scholarly articles
18 SAT and LSAT test scores
19 Access to his grandmother in Kenya
20 List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists
21 Punahou grade school records
22 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.
23 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunhams divorce decree.
24 Why did Barack Obama resign from the Illinois bar and where are all of the relevant documents?

Maybe you haven't had enough crack yet...
Conceeded... public records can be sealed for various reasons.
But I said source it. Show some proof that he had his birth certificate sealed.
Or are you from Euclid? In which case I will overlook your cognitive disadvantage.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Who cares???

Does your revelation change the presidency? Do you see anyone running out to remove Obama? Are you going to remove Obama???

Out of curiosity, how does this thread help the American people??? It doesn't. All it does is create more anger and frustration about the current state of our supposed "Democracy." Obama's birthplace is the least of our worries.

Personally, I could care less where Obama was born. Its irrelevant. What people need to focus on is the fact that the two-party system is full of crap, and that more than half of this country elected in another elite who has no intention of helping this country. Our interests are no longer represented...however, they never really were.

Everything else is just nonsensical fodder that feeds the minds of conspiracy nuts who are wearing tin-foil hats and are stockpiling weapons for the future collapse. Guess what militia people...Your pop-guns will do nothing against tanks and F-16's. We gave this country away years ago, and people are JUST NOW REALIZING IT.

Sorry about the tone of this post, but, everyone is focusing on the wrong nonsense.

Much love to all...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

A friendly reminder...

that this issue can be discussed in a civil manner with at least an ounce of decorum. Really that's not to much to ask for is it?

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Please stick to the topic at hand and refrain from insulting your fellow ATSers. Adherence to this simple request is expected.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Or, maybe...just maybe, vote for someone else? Presidential elections are only two years away.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

First of all, who are these Kenyans? Well, his paternal grandmother for one.

Please show us the source of this claim. Unless I'm mistaken, the woman you are referring to was not a blood relative of Obama II, and was talking about witnessing the birth in Mombassa of Obama I.

Next is a rather high-ranking Kenyan politican who would undoubtedly have knowledge on the matter - having acess to a wealth of government data, files and such. This man's bio was posted on page 1 or 2 of this thread and is quite impressive so the statement is difficult to ignore.

He doesn't present any proof, and doesn't say why he believes this to be true, but you'll take his word over that of all the members of Congress and members of the Senate in America . . .

What happened to your insistence on needing proof?
Or are you eager to believe all baseless bull, provided it slanders the president you hate?

Next the Birth Certificate.... where is it again? I've seen a Certificate of Live Birth - a document that was available to ANYONE living in HI regardless of where they were born. In fact, Barack's half-sister, who was born in Kenya also happens to have one. So, you see, displaying a COLB doesn't prove anything whatsoever.

OMG!
Barrack's half sister Maya was not born in Kenya either.
And you won't find any source, however hard you look, that will say she was, so stop making stuff up.

As for her having a Hawaiian birth certificate, (or certificate of live birth, which is the same thing,) which states Maya was born in Hawaii, please show the evidence for this.

Btw, the only birth certificate being issued in Hawaii is the "certificate of live birth," referred to on the Hawaii government site as the birth certificate. This is legal ID for getting a licence or a passport in all states of America.

Also, Hawaii does not provide birth certificates which state a person was born in Hawaii for people born outside Hawaii.

The problem here is that you have dozens of instances, mostly credible, that question his legitimacy to serve as POTUS based on the "Natural-Born Citizen" conditions outlined in the Constitution. The fact that they will not go away leads reasonable people to believe that perhaps there is something to the matter that should be investigated further.

They won't go away because, no matter how often Birthers have the facts explained to them, they block their ears and eyes and keep posting their same deluded rubbish, (Such as your grandmother story and nonsense like Maya being born in Kenya,) over and over again.

- Anyone would think they are doing this as a full time job.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
While I believe there exists some truth to Obama NOT being a natural born American (he isn't, he was born in Mumbasa hospital, grandma spilled the beans that is what started this all), it really doesn't metter because by the time you gather the evidence, go through proceedings, hear the trial, etc... he will have already served his term. Obama is not the decision maker, the evil men behind the white walls and closed doors are. So really the issue is diversive and works in their favor, takes attention away from their other objectives.

But really, does anyone else remember that before he got elected? I found it funny because the family's reponse was that she was old and confused. Poor Grandma is dead now, God rest her soul, and any real truth to this issue likely went with her.

Oh and the reason we have the "must be a natural born citizen" requirment for presidency is to usurp possible foreign interests from overtaking our great nation; it does not protect us unfortunately from manchurian candidates.

C'mon guys, we have many more important issues to discuss here rather than whether Obama was popped in Kenya, hawaii or Mars. I could care less, he is still a HORRIBLE president, while not the first obviously, and my bet is he will remain a HORRIBLE president untill 2012.

Oh and I am not racist, those who question Obama are most likely not racist, and frankly I am sick and tired of those of us who have questioned the president's motives and background being labelled as racists. I VOTED for Obama because I believed his BS. Now I'm calling him out. Has NOTHING to do with racism.

Now that Bush was a cracker though LOL!!!!!!!!! (j/k)

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Show me where the COLB states that Obama was born in Hawaii????

It doesn't. It states that he was born....and that the document was produced in Hawaii. That's why people are asking for the long form because that atleast gives verifiable evidence that he was born in Hawaii.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Unless I'm mistaken, the woman you are referring to was not a blood relative of Obama II, and was talking about witnessing the birth in Mombassa of Obama I.

I think she is a blood relative.

Obama's Kenyan Grandmother to Attend Inauguration

www.foxnews.com...

President-elect Barack Obama's Kenyan grandmother will be among the millions of people in Washington for the Inauguration.

Sarah Obama, the mother
of Obama's Kenyan-born father, will join representatives from the Kenyan government, African Union and African diplomats for an unofficial inaugural ball on Jan. 20. Organizers say Kenya's foreign minister and the Boys Choir of Kenya also plan to travel to the United States for the invitation-only event at a Washington-area hotel.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Because they are straight up Government OPS - Co-Intel Disinformation agents its obvious they should be banned, they dont do this for the debate they do it for the disinformation to the masses that visit ATS

If were banning and removing people for vulgar language and pictures, why are we not banning obvious DIS-INFO agents who have proved themselves to be throughout their history of post here @ ATS

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join