It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It appears that they are trying to condition people to the idea that it doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job, a marriage license or a driver's license and I'm not even applying for the job of Commander-in-Chief of the worlds largest, powerful military! We have a Constitution for a reason! I expect the politicians running for office to at least be eligible and I demand to know - after all, I pay his salary!!!

ok...so to you, the hawaii officials are lying, the hospital where he was born is lying, the federal state department is lying because they issued him a passport, which requires a birth certificate, his republican opponants in the state house of illinois, when he ran for senator didn't catch this, the secret service, and the FBI are lying on their backround checks...but YOU KNOW THE TRUTH!!! yeah...right...and his birth certificate has been public for years now...but apparently you haven't seen it...oh yeah! that's a lie too.
and your share of paying his salary is 1/3 of 1 penny a year, i just took 3 cents out of my pocket and sent it in to the treasury, i'm paying your share of his salary for his 2 terms in office

[edit on 12-4-2010 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Very well said. I am sure that if anyone in office had this same situation most of us would want to get the answers the same as we do now. It is not because of who is in office it is because we are not getting the facts,

I am not saying he is or is not qualified I am saying that there is enough doubt to demand a full investigation.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Talk about following blindy.

Here is the basic misunderstanding on this issue.
His birth was put into question. It is not up to the people that have questioned it to provide the proof. There was enough evidence and circumstances that brought it into question. No solid proof to verify.

The Govenor of HI admitted she did not see it herself, but took someone's word for it.

It was put into question, and it is on his burden to "PROVE" it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just a thought. Look how easy it is for illegal immigrants to obtain documents. It is seen everyday all over the nation. Why are we to believe that a man that openly opposes the constitution is not willing to forge documents.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job, a marriage license or a driver's license and I'm not even applying for the job of Commander-in-Chief of the worlds largest, powerful military! We have a Constitution for a reason! I expect the politicians running for office to at least be eligible and I demand to know - after all, I pay his salary!!!

ok...so to you, the hawaii officials are lying, the hospital where he was born is lying, the federal state department is lying because they issued him a passport, which requires a birth certificate, his republican opponants in the state house of illinois, when he ran for senator didn't catch this, the secret service, and the FBI are lying on their backround checks...but YOU KNOW THE TRUTH!!! yeah...right...

Yes Sir,
There's a flaw in this line of thinking.
Thinking that the "truth" is now somehow magically supplied to all of us because Barry is in the house.
Let's apply this line of thinking, which is positioned based, across the board.
FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Ronny, B1, Willy, B2, all of them, told the truth about anything controversial in their administration.
People lie!
They lie, they surround themselves with protectors of their lies, or they eliminate people that can reveal their lie.
Fact is
WE DONT KNOW,
and rather than asking together for 100% proof on ANY issue, past or present,
it gets divided into the usual "camps"
the name calling blind legions of, "what's worked in the past, will work again".
So instead of taking a minute to say hey,
there's still alot of questions on this issue from both points of view,
and a really true indepth look be made.
it's easier to fight?

Last I looked "everyone" writing here or on prior "birther" threads
ALL reside in the basement of the governments and tptb outhouse.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

you would not believe a birth certificate that has been public for years, and you do not believe any government entity, local, state, or federal that says Obama is an american citizen...so if you have proof that he isn't...get together with your birther friends and buy a page of the new york times and present your proof.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I just love how you twisted the rule of innocent until proven guilty around. I suppose to you every person that is accused of something is guilty until proven innocent too right?

You are quite mistaken, it's the people that question his eligibility that have the burden of proof.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
ok...so to you, the hawaii officials are lying, the hospital where he was born is lying, the federal state department is lying because they issued him a passport, which requires a birth certificate, his republican opponants in the state house of illinois, when he ran for senator didn't catch this, the secret service, and the FBI are lying on their backround checks...but YOU KNOW THE TRUTH!!! yeah...right...and his birth certificate has been public for years now...but apparently you haven't seen it...oh yeah! that's a lie too.
and your share of paying his salary is 1/3 of 1 penny a year, i just took 3 cents out of my pocket and sent it in to the treasury, i'm paying your share of his salary for his 2 terms in office

Let me help you grasp the obvious... First of all, the HI officials simply stated that his COLB is authentic and not a forgery - that the record exists. It would be illegal for them state anything beyond that. We have already ascertained that ANYONE living in HI, regardlessof WHERE they were born, can obtain a COLB in the state of HI. Even Barack's half-sister, born in Kenya, has a COLB!

The State Dept issues a passport to ANYONE who is a US citizen, regardlessof where they were born. Being a US citizen does NOT mean that he is a NATRUAL-BORN US CITIZEN, as required by the Constitution to hold the position of president. His passport records on total lock-down - which means that we CANNOT verify that his US passport was issued to him as a NATURAL-BORN US CITIZEN or simply as a US Citizen!

Next, there is ONLY a requirement that one be a US Citizen at the time they hold office as a state representative or senator. The Natural-Born citizen requirement applies only the the position of President. There is NO FBI background check. It is up to the DNC to verify his eligibility as outlined in the Constitution and they have not done so.

His "Birth Certificate" has NEVER been presented. His Certificate of Live Birth has been shown and, as I have already stated, is available to ANYONE, BORN ANYWHERE who resides in the state of HI as a US Citizen. S0, NO... you have NOT seen his Birth Certificate.

Finally, as a tax-payer and citizen of the US, I am ENTITLED to fair and impartial representation, equal protection and redress of grievances and NOT YOU nor anyone else possesses the authority to negate that. I am STILL his boss! Furthermore, your statement that you expect him to serve 2 terms belies your partisanship on the matter and immediately disqualifies you from making OBJECTIVE statements regarding the matter.

Good day!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by j2000

I just love how you twisted the rule of innocent until proven guilty around. I suppose to you every person that is accused of something is guilty until proven innocent too right?

You are quite mistaken, it's the people that question his eligibility that have the burden of proof.

INCORRECT! I am certain that this is merely wishful thinking on your part. When you apply for a job, get a driver's license, get a marriage license it is up to YOU to provide proof that you are who you say you are and that you are eligible to receive such benefit. If you logic was correct, then I could tell the DMV to PROVE that I am NOT permitted to have a driver's license. OR tell my employer to PROVE that I am not who I say I am amd that the SS number i provided was incorrect. That burden of proof lies solely on ME!

This isn't a criminal proceeding - at least not yet. This is a civil affair, and if you knew anything about the legal system in this country, you would know that such "proof" is not a requirement to bring forth such accusations. So, yes, the bruden of "proof" lies squarly on Obama.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think we've forgotten the true nature of this website.

--It's a conspiracy website, people!--

There are things that have been "debunked" years and years ago, but here at ATS we can still debate, speculate, etc. It's not a bad thing for us to continue questioning this subject. True, there are some strong cases against it, but there are also a good number of "coincidences". Maybe time will tell what the truth is; maybe we'll never really know. But you've got to admit, it is intriguing to study!

Great thread, though. I'm hearing some great arguments for/against. And that's why I love ATS

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Yes you are entitled to representation. That representation comes in the form of your State Senators, and Representatives in the House. That is your representation. This is a Republic. Not a Democracy.

This is exactly WHY each and every single lawsuit gets thrown out due to lack of standing, because as a citizen, you are represented by the above people, and not the POTUS.

The POTUS is an Executive position. Only answerable to Congress. NOT to the People! Congress is answerable to the people through the State Governments.

This is why the POTUS is immune from a lot of legal mumbo jumbo and the deceit and fraud your high exalted leader Orly Taitz heaps and wastes the courts time with.

As a citizen, you have never ever voted for a POTUS in your entire life. NEVER.

You vote for electors according to the Constitution, those electors pledge to vote for the POTUS. Which is why a candidate for president can win the popular vote and still loose the electoral vote as Gore did in 2000.

You will never EVER get Obama removed from office by your precious Orly Taitz going to the SCOTUS to sue to get Obama removed, that is because even the SCOTUS cannot bring a case against the POTUS, the only people that can do anything at this point is the Senate. (YOUR REPRESENTATIVES)

They can Impeach Obama, then and only after he is Impeached, can they hold a trial with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding.

Do you understand now that this entire stupid pathetic worthless conspiracy will never go anywhere?

If you don't even know how your government works, how the heck are you arguing this issue?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

And BULL
when you get a job, you do not give your paperwork to EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the DMV or to EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the office but to people that are specifically and legally obligated to view your paperwork.

When you get your licence, do you give your birth certificate (a state issuance by the way not a federal issuance.) to everyone in the building? Or do you show it to the teller?

Guess what? The Secritary of State is the only person that can give you your licence right? That is the person who is charged with giving you your licence to drive, but that job would be impossible for them to do alone, so the task of looking at your paperwork is delegated to specific people (the tellers) that can make the determination.

When you get a job, do you give your forms of ID, (BTW you don't NEED a birth certificate, it's just one of the forms of ID that is acceptable) to every single person in the company? Or do you give it to the hiring manager or HR person?

In this case the person that is legally obligated to view Obama's proof of citizenship and qualification for the job would be Nancy Pelosi. The DNC chairperson. She was satisfied with his proof and that is why he got on the ballot.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

Yes you are entitled to representation. That representation comes in the form of your State Senators, and Representatives in the House. That is your representation. This is a Republic. Not a Democracy.

This is exactly WHY each and every single lawsuit gets thrown out due to lack of standing, because as a citizen, you are represented by the above people, and not the POTUS.

The POTUS is an Executive position. Only answerable to Congress. NOT to the People! Congress is answerable to the people through the State Governments.

This is why the POTUS is immune from a lot of legal mumbo jumbo and the deceit and fraud your high exalted leader Orly Taitz heaps and wastes the courts time with.

As a citizen, you have never ever voted for a POTUS in your entire life. NEVER.

You vote for electors according to the Constitution, those electors pledge to vote for the POTUS. Which is why a candidate for president can win the popular vote and still loose the electoral vote as Gore did in 2000.

You will never EVER get Obama removed from office by your precious Orly Taitz going to the SCOTUS to sue to get Obama removed, that is because even the SCOTUS cannot bring a case against the POTUS, the only people that can do anything at this point is the Senate. (YOUR REPRESENTATIVES)

They can Impeach Obama, then and only after he is Impeached, can they hold a trial with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding.

Do you understand now that this entire stupid pathetic worthless conspiracy will never go anywhere?

If you don't even know how your government works, how the heck are you arguing this issue?

I am certain I know more about the Constitution and how government works than any 100 partisan hacks you can assemble - Including yourself!
OBama, or any other President for that matter, are NOT immune from the laws of this country - despite your wishing it to be the case.

And NO, your assesment on "Standing" is absolutely incorrect. Nice try though...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Be my guest, ask a freaking lawyer in constitutional law!

The president is not immune completely, but he is immune from bull crap lawsuits like this one.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

And BULL
when you get a job, you do not give your paperwork to EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the DMV or to EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the office but to people that are specifically and legally obligated to view your paperwork.

When you get your licence, do you give your birth certificate (a state issuance by the way not a federal issuance.) to everyone in the building? Or do you show it to the teller?

When you get a job, do you give your forms of ID, (BTW you don't NEED a birth certificate, it's just one of the forms of ID that is acceptable) to every single person in the company? Or do you give it to the hiring manager or HR person?

In this case the person that is legally obligated to view Obama's proof of citizenship and qualification for the job would be Nancy Pelosi. The DNC chairperson. She was satisfied with his proof and that is why he got on the ballot.

And so.... Obama showed his Birth Certificate to WHO exactly??? OH, that's right, he hasn't produced it to anyone! Nor has he opened up ANY of his files!
Keep the faith, though... I guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by joey_hv

Hey, go ahead and take your time digging up proof that you need to produce a long form birth certificate in order to

like the one I had to show to play little league, get into elementary school, get my driver's license, enter the military

you must have never played organized sports...poor little fella

how else does an 11 year old prove what month she was born in?
first you will need to fill out one of these:
www.dixie.org...
(by your mommy showing a copy of your BC)
and then they can figure out which league you play in:
youth.dixie.org...

so sad you never played any sports...

[edit on 12-4-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

Be my guest, ask a freaking lawyer in constitutional law!

The president is not immune completely, but he is immune from bull crap lawsuits like this one.

I have, thank you! As I have several lawyers in my family - one of which is an ACTUAL Constitutional Law Professor - not a senior lecturer!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

NANCY PELOSI!

That is who he gave his paperwork to.

She sent off the affidavits to each Secretary of State telling them that Obama was qualified to be on the ballot!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I feel sorry for HER students who are learning the Constitution WRONG!

SHE must be a complete and total MORON!

Edit for clarity!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join