It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
There is also the fact that two different hospitals were named.
As far as both politicians go I give you that they could both be lying, he could have been born in the state of Virgina for all we know. Neither side has enough evedince either way but the sealed records sure point to something.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This is almost like having a big avatar and a screename that sounds really cool is really going to get people to think of you as some rebel.

The internet tricks people into thinking that sitting behind a keyboard and portraying an image is going to get them the recognition they never got as a child.

People create online forum names and profiles to attempt to impress others with their false image of what they found on google to represent them.

Doing something offline will actually get you more recognition.

You will soon learn that sitting on internet forums and hiding behind a computer is getting you nowhere.

The reason your ego is not liked by online people is because everyone online is trying to look interesting and use a googled avatar.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
i do remember the elections , there where 2 "birthers" so to say mccain and obama , just that the media attention where on mccain and sarah palin comedy show while obama went all the way and ron paul was left out of the media even thou he was at a good third runners up,..

but im not from the states so could be im wrong

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I actually don't mind the birthers throwing tempertantrums, is their own problem for starting a rumor that has no basis in facts. Anyone who has a basic common sense can tell that Obama is fixing the disaster that Bush created. The right is so out of ideas and so out of anything to throw at Obama that this is their last desperate grab for anything to make them feel better.

The case for Obama being born in Kenya is closed******
He was born in Hawaii****

Birthers lose the debate

its all over

officially declared Case Closed

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Ron Paul is still a Republican and we know how they are capable of creating a huge mess in the world. Righties who are embarassed that they voted for Bush and deny they did will vote for Paul because they still are too ignorant to vote for the best leaders, the Democrats. There is nothing in Ron Paul that is independant at all, nothing, he is another neo-con.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lavarat1080

is the birther movement then a curveball that spun of the fact that mccain was not eligeble for being born in/on panama

?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Lets say for a moment that his "real" birth certificate from Kenya was produced. What would you expect to happen? Fire him? Make Biden president? That sure would be "big *snip* deal"
Do you really think the president would be removed from office based upon someone producing a paper document that claims to prove he is not elligible? Seriously, its apparent that's what the Obama haters would LIKE to see happen, but stop and think about it...would it really happen? There's no way. Just face up to the fact that Obama is in office to stay until he is voted out at the next election.

You are probably wondering if I am personally pro-Obama or not. To be honest it's none of your business, but I will say that I am glad that we finally had a black president, and will be glad when we finally have a woman president, if for no other reason so that we can stop wasting time *snip* over something being "the first" (omg the first black president! Wow the first female president!), and concentrate on what really matters, their ability to lead the country, despite their skin color, chromosome type, or what side of a border they passed out of their mothers vagina.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by GW8UK
For somebody whos nearly 50, that is a clean, fresh, new looking birth certificate!

It should look more like this:
bartblog.bartcop.com...

You're genuinely not aware that fresh copies of your birth certificate can be purchased from your State any time you like?
You can contact your own state now, online, and buy them by the thousand if you want.

However, if your birthplace is Hawaii, you will only have one type available to buy, and that is the type Obama has shown in your picture.

This is so typical of Birther stupidity.
"Oh no, his birth certificate is new!!!!
"It must be a fake!!!!!"

And Birthers wonder why the rest of the world laughs at them.

You dont understand how ignorant you sound, Arrogant.
The implacations are that if he can produce an origional birth certificate then hes forged one.
He is the president of the united states, therefore i doubt he needs to have been born in hawii to get a birth certificate made.
Im in UK so im looking at this as somebody out of his affect and can clearly see that americans have been sold a fake story.
Wake up

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

For somebody whos nearly 50, that is a clean, fresh, new looking birth certificate!

It should look more like this:
bartblog.bartcop.com...

You're genuinely not aware that fresh copies of your birth certificate can be purchased from your State any time you like?
You can contact your own state now, online, and buy them by the thousand if you want.

However, if your birthplace is Hawaii, you will only have one type available to buy, and that is the type Obama has shown in your picture.

This is so typical of Birther stupidity.
"Oh no, his birth certificate is new!!!!
"It must be a fake!!!!!"

And Birthers wonder why the rest of the world laughs at them.

You dont understand how ignorant you sound, Arrogant.
The implacations are that if he can produce an origional birth certificate then hes forged one.
He is the president of the united states, therefore i doubt he needs to have been born in hawii to get a birth certificate made.
Im in UK so im looking at this as somebody out of his affect and can clearly see that americans have been sold a fake story.
Wake up

Come on this case is closed and its been proven that Obama was born in Hawaii I know its hard for you to deal with but just deal with being wrong and move on. You cannot come up with any facts or evidence to back your claim so just stop making it worse for yourself.

The case is closed Obama was born in hawaii

Offiically the birthers have failed

just deal with it and move on and stop being so whiny

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

No, but I expect to see the BIRTH CERTIFICATE, not a Certificate of Live Birth that was available to ANYONE living in HI regardless of where in the world they were born. Sounds pretty simple, eh?

That still would not satisfy you. Birthers are determinded to find anything on the President just to impeach him. If it's not his BC, it would be something else.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lavarat1080

Have just seen it. I beleive you now, Sorry aboutthe rudeness, your right.

God, Those damn birthers just dont get it do they!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Yup it is documented, he said it,

en.wikipedia.org...

I'd love to see this documentation. All I see is a Wikipedia entry confirming James Orengo is a real person. For the record, a passing reference in Wikipedia alluding to the allegation wouldn't prove anything, but it would be a start.

Assuming Orengo really made this comment, I don't see any reason to believe he'd be privy to this kind of information. My knowledge of Orengo begins and ends with the Wikipedia entry (and an entry to the scandal that brought him to office, and entries on his political associates) and nowhere in this body of information do I see any reason to believe he'd have access to state secrets like this. Why, other than your desperate need to discredit Obama (for whom I also have no love) do you believe an off-handed comment by a man I guarantee you'd never heard of before today.

Here is how I like to test the veracity of a source. Imagine that same source saying something that, on a visceral, emotional level, you disagreed with instead of confirming a belief for which you desperately want to find evidence. Would you still be taking him seriously? Would you still be citing him? Would he even pass the bloody laugh test? If James Jimmy-Jimmy Owadgi Adhiambo Orengo made an off-handed comment you disagreed with would you take him at his word? Who was that televised blowhard who used to shriek "NO SPIN" like a large, demented owl from time to time? Don't you think taking the word of a minor politician you'd never heard of as evidence for a conspiracy you desperately want to believe in puts you well within the "Oh man I so totally got spun" Zone?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lavarat1080
The people with brains and a sense of actual logic are not following the wack nutty birther crowd around like sheep. You can teel the teenies and druggies who make up and story they can copy from google to make it out like Obama was born in Kenya. This silly obviously wrong conspiracy theory forgets to mention how Obama secretly planted a newspaper announcement in Hawaii knowing decades later he would be President.

This Birther Hysteria helps Obama gain popularity

because it shows how much evidence IS MISSING to show that Obama is Kenyan.

Nothing secret about it, in 1961 hawaii a birth not made in a hospital, thus lacking a doctor generated long form birth certificate, could be registered by mailing a form to the hawaii dept of health. The dept of health generated a list of hospital & non-hospital born then notified 2 local papers... who then printed birth announcements..

obamas grandmother lived in hawaii at the time... registering her new born grandson as a hawaiian born US citizen by mail, along with an announcement in the papers, was as easy as a signature and a stamp... regardless of where he was born.

Some people want to know if obamas claim to being born on US soil is because his granny said so on a post card, or a doctor said so by signing a birth certificate... some don't care, others pretend obamas magic and mojo are so strong, he can turn a certification into a certificate as if water to wine.

Long form birth certificates are prepared at hospitals and verified by non biased doctors who deliver newborns.

Certifications of birth are prepared by laser printers in govt offices, and verified by the same biased US govt establishment that brought you: "I did not have sex with that woman", imaginary iraqi WMDs, non existent terrorist training caves in afganistan, the economy is fine, and now says "trust us", obama is who is says he is.

Dont know where dude was born, don't really care beyond wanting to see the oligarchs fail miserably one day if in fact that guys claim to being a US citizen is as phony as he is.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by Angus123
Here's a question for you...
Remember that insufferable shrew that you love to hate? Hillary?
Remember how it's been accepted gospel of the right that she would do and say anything to gain power. Even have Vince Foster killed because of her satanic ambition?

Do you really think if Obama was born in Kenya she'd have just let that go?
Do you really think she DIDN'T look into it?

Or does your hatred for Obama trump your hatred of the Clintons?

I suppose it has to do with perspective do you really believe these figure heads run the country? Or do you think they are just that a face. I used to think they were the one's in control until I noticed something they all do the same things and follow the same path. Hmmm I wonder if it is just coincidence? I think they all work for the same guys and it is not the voters. So no I dont think she would do a thing considering a Black man gets more sympathy then a woman. It might be that simple.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

That is some good birther logic right there. People like Obama and Hillary are just figureheads that have no power and could have had no power. They all answer to someone else. Yet, it still matters where he was born? That makes sense.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by spinalremain

bad photoshop copy "note the left black bar comes down to far past the bottom bar" on real documents this does not happen

[edit on 11-4-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

That's exactly what they look like. I was born in Honolulu in 1975 when my dad was stationed there in the marines. I recently had to request one of these so I could get a passport for work.

This is exactly what was sent.

Now whether Obamer was born in the US or not, I'll leave that to you all to hammer out...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sometimes I think every one of these threads that I stumble in is in fact really committed trolls passionately trolling other really committed trolls.

Dylan Avery and co. should just make a movie about this, I think. It could be called "8/4/61?" and it would attract the slack-jawed adoration of many an otherwise politically-uninterested college-aged liberal arts major with its advanced PowerPoint-style presentation and hip techno back beats.

That's the problem with you birthers: you are terrible at propaganda. You need to draw together a far-greater number of out-of-context quotes and dubious national policy wonk meeting-minutes before you can ever hope to get an audience with the serious intellectuals around here.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Professor Tomorrow

I'm not a birther and am new to this issue. I cannot make any sense out of this thread with the repetitive posts of people bashing "birthers." I don't care about that...let's talk about this issue. That's how you deny ignorance. I challenge you to deny repetition. Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, birther, blah, blah, racist, blah, blah, get over it, blah, blah, blah.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join